Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The secret meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The secret meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Claria came to the lake as fast as her little tired legs would carry her quickly she looked from side to side and muttered "Where is that Snivy i was going to meet! Shes or hes late!!" she gazed from side to side again before setting down for a nap by the warm water however the grass was to wet and she hopped up. "Hmm i feel tired" She said quietly before scooping some fresh water from the lake into her small cold hands and brushing he face with the water.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 am

"Oh...ok..."Adorable disappointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:26 am

Claria turned back to Adorable and said "we will be able to explore together once in a while right?" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:27 am

"Right".Adorable was cheered up and smiled to Claria.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:29 am

Claria giggled and cheered "the world is big for us but together we shall over come it!" Claria then sat down by the water and starred into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:30 am

Adorable was charmed by Claria's smile.He sat next to her while thinking.Wish I was brave enough to tell her my feelings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:33 am

Claria looked in the water then suddenly she saw a reflection of a tree on its own she shouted "lonely tree!" and rushed over to the lonely tree swimming thought the pond to the other side and hopping over plants not to hurt them once she was over by the huge lonely tree she hugged it gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:35 am

Most of the pokemon who would see Claria would thought she is crazy.But Adorable didn't.He was charmed even more by her sensitive heart.After a strong breath,he stood up and went near Claria."Claria,I must tell you something..."said while trempling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:37 am

"Yes?" She asked as she turned around and stopped hugging the tree, she looked up and into Adorable's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:39 am

"Claria...I...".He couldn't say it.Instead he kissed her but quickly dragged back.What did I do?If she get's angry?Oh man,I'm such an idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:42 am

Claria looked surprised but she clearly knew she was blushing for what reason she did not know, maybe because she was just kissed by her friend? She thought to herself suddenly looking at Adorable and just smiled a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:44 am

"Uhh...you...might go insulted?If...that...so...I'm sorry"Adorable apologised.He was afraid that Claria might got angry.He wished she didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:45 am

"Why would i be angry silly?" she walked over to Adorable and jugged him smiling in joy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:47 am

Adorable hugged her."I love you Claria.From the first time I saw you"Adorable said.He closed his eyes.He was daydreaming being with Claria in a deserted island only the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:49 am

"I feel the same but lets give us a bit more time to settle down we only just met each other" she smiled a bit more and then stopped hugging him since he was getting soaked form her wet fur from when she went across the pond "sorry about that" she said and giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:52 am

"Haha don't worry".He smiled at her."Yup,it's a good idea to give us some time".Adorable was so happy.He felt like he was walking on the air.He would do anything for Claira.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The secret meeting
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next