Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The secret meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The secret meeting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Claria came to the lake as fast as her little tired legs would carry her quickly she looked from side to side and muttered "Where is that Snivy i was going to meet! Shes or hes late!!" she gazed from side to side again before setting down for a nap by the warm water however the grass was to wet and she hopped up. "Hmm i feel tired" She said quietly before scooping some fresh water from the lake into her small cold hands and brushing he face with the water.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:34 pm

"I'm Adorable"said with an angry expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:36 pm

Claria looked at Volcanic and said "at least someones on time unlike some on here" her voice got deeper and a bit angry near the end, "anyway hello i am Claria" she smiled and suddenly started to giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:37 pm

"what did you say?"Adorable got angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:40 pm

"I said someone is on time unlike you" She signed softly and looked at Adorable then she continued "anyway knock it off Adorable we can make a new friend"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:41 pm

Volcanic looked at Adorable and sighed. "You ok? You seem strest about something...anything I can do to help?" he was being genuinely concerned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:42 pm

"No need of it"Adorable said while looking angry at volcanic and dissappointining at Claira.Who she think she is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:43 pm

"Its ok Volcanic Adorable will say sorry for that right buddy?" She gave a threating look at Adorable shortly after what she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:45 pm

Adorable took a very angry look at Claira."Sure,sorry Volcanic.By the way,laira can we talk the two of us?"Adorable said with a very angry expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:46 pm

Claria rolled her eyes a little and said "fine" she walked away from Volcanic and looked at Adorable with a i am not amused look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:49 pm

"How dare of you embarass me at a total stranger.Who think you are and insult me like that?Cut it off"Adorable said with a threating look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:57 pm

Claria looked at Adorable and said "ok fine i am sorry for that but come on cant you chill for a second? Look i can embarass my self too if you like then we will be even!" Claria rolled her eyes again this really got on her nerves she wanted to scream to let her anger out but this was no time for it so as much as she hated this she tried not to shout to much.

Last edited by Tdwtsquid on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:58 pm

"Okay okay..."Adorable calmed down."Sorry for my rude behaviour...I just..."What am I doing?I can't tell her anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:00 pm

"Good you calmed down now lets go back to Volcanic okey?" Claria walked over to Volcanic and said "So whats your favorite color? How are you? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:03 pm

"Oh Claria,it looks like Volcanic has left...I think he left 'cause of me...I'm sorry"
Adorable had a very sad expression.Although,the truth is he just wanted to claim Claria's heart once again.He is happy that Volcanic left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:12 pm

"Well next time you wont be like that right? Look i dont care what but i want to have many friends and you cant just scare anyone like that" Claria was slightly mad but tried not to make a huge fight today, she kicked a rock to calm her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The secret meeting
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next