Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

[3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]   [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:44 am

First topic message reminder :

"Like memories in cold decay,"

The melodies of his music sounded into Ian's ears as the bus chugged along. An arm resting on the window and his face buried into it, his eyes just above the sleeve of his jacket as his grey hoodie covered the back of his head. He stared out of the window vacantly as he listened to the song. He watched trees flash by in a blur, the bus not allowing him to take a good look at the contents within the forest. The 16 year old ignored the outside world, lost in his own thoughts and music.

Wasn't like the bus was interesting anyways, it was practically empty except for a few occupied seats. He was going quite far, and even though his uncle was rich, he preferred the cheap way of going places. Ian was alone on the greyhound seat, who would want to sit next to a boring boy who did nothing but stare into space with headphones in his ears anyways?

"Transmissions echoing away"

Ian wasn't depressed nor happy about this trip, simply bored. Nothing seemed to pique his interest. Just another boring trip to another boring school with boring teachers and boring students.

The boy finally heaved a sigh, if somebody had been watching him they would have noticed that this was his first movement, aside from breathing, in an hour. He didn't feel the bus begin to slope up, nor did he care. He didn't want to go on this trip, he didn't want to be here. What could he do? Run away? Where would he go? He couldn't go to his uncle's, and his parents' house was likely owned by someone else. Ian had no choice but to go and be bored in such a boring place.

Far from the world of you and I, where oceans bleed into the sky.

Up in the front, the bus driver looked onward to the dull road. Her eyes were mesmerized by the road, she had been driving for too long, but at least she would be there soon. This was her last drive before she retired. No more of this boring driving where nobody liked to talk, not like she was allowed to talk to them while driving anyways.

THUD.

The driver screamed in surprise as a small bat sized lizard with light green coloring and crazy swirling designs on its body slammed into the windshield, in her panic the lady swerved on accident as more and more of the Misfit Pygmy dragons slammed into the windshield of her bus.

Ian gave a cry as he was thrown off of his seat and into the isle, he scrambled back to his seat as the bus swerved and shook, before finally it slammed into a railing of the cliff side. It bounced back to the rocky cliff, for some reason the bus driver was still flooring it instead of breaking as they crashed into a broken bit of railing and sailed over the edge and rode down the cliff before crashing into trees.

Ian gave another cry before slamming into the seat in front of him as the bus was halted by the bark of the tree. Above the bus and back onto the road, cars had also swerved to avoid the rampaging bus, and as the pygmy dragons swarmed the area with small screeches and chitters of laughter as if this were all a funny prank. Once one spotted the bus in the crashed forest below, it gave a screech and the pygmy dragons began to clear out, realizing their little prank to scare the humans had gone bad.

Ian's eyes were wide as he slowly picked himself up. There was glass on the floor along and some of the few that were on the bus were passed out. The terrified boy stepped over the either unconscious or dead bodies, his music was still playing, but in one ear. One of his ear buds must have fallen out when he was being thrown around, he didn't pull out the other one, and picked his way through the broken glass to an emergency exit in the back of the bus, seeing as the front door was blocked by a tree.

He looked out to find no road, he followed the landscape with his eye to see the road above them with smoke rising from the roads.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]   [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:13 pm

She hesitates, holding her hands in front of her nervously as She waited at the entrance of the cave as she watched a young man enter. She had no idea what made the growling, but it was impatient for whatever reason. Maybe it was hungry and wanted them.

She watched as the others went into the cave, hesitating to follow as she didn't have any idea what was in there. She decided to come in though, not risking to anger The voice source as she walked a bit more normally into the cave now. When she was inside her eyes adjusted to the dim light of the cave rather well, as she spent most of her time up at night for studies. When she seen all the wiggling objects around them, recognizing them to be eggs.

There was one though that drew her attention as she walked to it, itwas just a silver egg, but she felt something would change about it. Maybe it would glow or something?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]   [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:35 am

Ian seemed to stare at the strange man as if it were obvious that he wasn't about to go in there alone. He waited for a few moments, the man called out that it was safe. He stepped down the strange slope and into the cave, he stood completely still until his eyes adjusted to the darkness before stepping in.

He noticed that the man had seemed to have decided to take a seat next to a round object with blue markings. The other two seemed to be drawn towards the other objects, which left one all by itself.

Ian took a step closer to the object, and jumped when it seemed to move and emit a screeching sound. What were these things? They appeared to be eggs, but they were bigger than any egg he'd seen and they had strange colors on them.

--

"Stay." The voice ordered with an echo in the cave with a deep rumble.

The cave rumbled, and a shape seemed to burst from the back of the cave, going around the humans and the eggs, and suddenly blocking the entrance, trapping the humans there with its size. The cave went dark as the body blocked out the light, but a tap resounded through the cave and a light lit up the room.

The light seemed to be sourcing from a strange staff, it had a white snake like form wrapped around it, but it grew thicker at the base and connected to the large mass that blocked out the light. A White dragon stood at the mouth of the cave, it gave a deep rumble as if speaking to something, but there was no response to it.

The voice from before started up again, as clear as day as if it were right in front of the humans, "Its about time some of your kind showed up. I know you haven't been around as long as ours, but even the dimmest of creatures know to come when they're called."

The White Dragon gave a huff, keeping the staff standing tall with its tail as it laid down. Some openings allowed some light in as it did so. If one had watched carefully, it would have been noticed that the dragon seemed to collapse its legs rather than simply laying down.

"Surely you know who I am, so I'm just going to get straight to the point. This white dragon will heal your injuries, and those eggs have accelerated growth. I've come across a small problem recently, and you are going to help me," the voice spoke in a superior tone.

[3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 White3

--

"Wha-?" Ian spoke, as he saw a sudden movement and darkness filled the cave. He squinted as a bright light came from the entrance once more. His eyes widened when a dragon was revealed to be the one blocking the only exit. He backed up a bit, scared. This was a dragon, one of the things that had been attacking cities, leveling cities, one of the ones that had killed millions of people for seemingly no good reason.

He tripped over the egg that had screeched earlier, not crushing it but knocking it over and out of the nest. The egg rolled around before coming to a halt, a screech sounded again that sounded as if it were asking a question.

--

The white dragon seemed to roll its eyes at the reaction and tapped the staff against the forest floor once more, a strange white mist erupted from the staff and blasted at the humans, casting a healing spell its species was superior at than all.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]   [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Aukina crawled back out of the way of whatever was coming out from the cave. Placing his hand on the egg next to him, he covered his eyes at the sudden light with his other hand. As the temporary blindness subsided, Aukina blinked, seeing the large white dragon lie down in front of them. Or more of collapse but he wasn't paying much attention with the voice resounding.

He had seen the news articles of dragons destroying cities and such, but had never paid them much mind. Hawaii didn't seem to have an ecosystem large enough to support such large animals, at least Aukina never met a Hawaiian dragon. However the sight of the large creature was worrying enough, distracting him from the voice until it assumed they knew what it was.

Like the genius he was, Aukina blurted out, "Um, who are you again, bruh? I don't remember getting a name. And I think I'd remember a dude who can talk without a body."

Then the mist sprayed out from the staff the white dragon had. Holding his arm up again like a shield, Aukina didn't feel much from the staff, being uninjured. Though it did fix an upset stomach Aukina was getting from the fear of being eaten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]   [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:00 pm

Mara dropped to her knees beside the egg, placing her hands on it as she did from fear of whatever was coming through. She couldn't see anything, but she knew it was big.

When light finally came in the cave she had to blink a few times from the brightness of it before she realized that the large being that hd past them, was a dragon. She felt herself shiver from fear as her mind was purely focused on the Dragon and its movements, due to the dragons currently attacking the human cities.

And causing the wreck earlier.

She felt her fear fade away quickly when she noticed the Dragon basically fell to a laying position.

As she seen the mist come, she felt any pain she had start to fade away as she asked the dragon meekly "are you...ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]   [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Fayt tensed up as the Light in the cave disappeared, but relaxed slightly. The lack of light didn't bother her but rather what had did it had. She winced when a new light source flashed, revealing a large white dragon with a staff blocking the cave entrance.

She had also saw the reports of dragons attacking, but sense it never was near her she didn't care much. But seeing such a large dragon in front of her amazed her, it was a sight that will be on her mind for a long time once this is all over.

"Pretty...."

She became fascinated by the brightness of it's scales, and just how white it is. She made a face, she liked black much more. She sighed slightly once the mist flowed through her, she wasn't nearly as hurt or injured as the other two, but falling off her bike did hurt, just not much.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]   [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:40 am

The white dragon growled in irritant at the girl that had asked if it was okay.

He wants you to pay attention to me, and I should have guessed that even the humans would forget the very being that allowed them to be created. I am the Avatar of Creation. I created your kind and these eggs, and I need your help. I'm not to interfere with the affairs such as this directly, but a little foul play will pass over since Destruction is. Since your species is so dim-minded as to forget about me, I'll tell you all you need to know. the voice hissed with a slight venomous tone to it, as if it were upset with not being remembered.

You are to take these eggs, and you shall hunt down the three elements. Thunder, Ice, and Magma Dragons. I don't care if you kill them, contain them, or befriend them, just don't let the other humans get their grubby little hands on them. You are to bring them into the wild, find another dragon and hand it over to them. That is your job."

--

Ian only watched in fear, his wound on his head seemed to be healing at an astonishingly accelerated rate, and was all better in no time except for the blood left over. He listened in silence as the Hawaiian seemed to question the voice, and in turn seemed to irritate the voice. The white dragon was merely sitting there and he couldn't tell if it knew what the voice was saying or not. The boy finally stood. Avatar of creation? It claimed to have created them? Was this thing like some kind of god?

The boy could only watch the stick and the dragon, the others paying him no interest since they weren't the giant white dragon in the room. They were being tasked with this, how in the world were they going to do this? He was just a 16 year old kid! How was he going to do anything with a dragon!!

--

"Your first step is to wait for those eggs to hatch, they have accelerated growth and should be fully grown within a rather short amount of time compared to the years they usually take. Once they have hatched, you are to head north until you hear the voice of the Ice Dragon." the voice instructed them.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]   [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:56 am

Aukina's fear of the white dragon had faded once the girl had asked if it was ok, making Aukina notice the odd position it was laid in. Since the voice didn't have a body, it couldn't really harm them, especially since it could only create, right? It did mention something about Desctruction, who Aukina assumed was another Avatar.

"Um, didn't life come when a lightning bolt or asteroid hit some random soup of chemicals on Earth?" Aukina asked, vaguely remembering a science lesson back when he was in high school. "Also, why us? There's a bunch more people probably more qualified than us to go catching and caring for dragons," he added.

Aukina took another look at the egg by his side. Despite how large it was, Aukina was still surprised such a small thing could end up becoming the size of the white dragon before them. He then looked over at the three other eggs, "Say, Aang dude, how come each egg looks so different?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]   [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:49 pm

"I think dat's because their different eggs."

The woman rasped out in her rough voice as she rested a hand against the egg she had instantly claimed as hers. The White Dragon nor the voice didn't really scare her, nothing really scares her that much. But just because she wasn't scared didn't mean she wasn't wary, she doesn't know much about a Dragons behavior and knew nothing of Avatars, so perfect reason to be wary.

Fayt tilted her head towards the Dragon, "I honestly doubt their is anythin' special about me, so I think its more of the 'we just happened to be here at the right time' thing. But I could be wrong."

She actually didn't care whether she was wrong or right, she only cared about the reason they were picked. She turned her attention to the egg again, silently wondering about the dragon developing in it's protective shell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]   [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:25 pm

She Looked away from the Dragon, feeling a little bad for asking if the dragon was alright. It snapped at her for it.

She listened to the dragon speak as she ran her fingers along the shell of the egg She chose. Kill other dragons? She would much prefer to befriend or capture them. At least they wouldn't be hurt.

Her questions were the same as the others though. Why them? And why DID each egg look different?

She spoke timidly "how will we know if the eggs are ok though? Can't there be something wrong with the egg internally at any point? " she was more concerned that she might not care for her egg properly, but hoped the Dragon would at least answer to some degree on how to even take care of these eggs.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]   [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:20 am

"Don't worry about it, they've been properly taken cared for, give your thanks to this White Dragon, and they should hatch soon. As for why you are chosen, because you're the lucky winners of the lottery that finally heard my damn voice after i've been sitting here and hollering for centuries. I'm not about to sit here and wait for another long time just so I could have better odds. I'm the avatar of creation, I have until time ends to do this, and I'd rather not spend all of eternity waiting for some humans to happen along here and say the same exact thing. Now, get to work."

The light source disappeared as the white dragon stood once more, he turned, revealing a nasty open wound on his hip that seemed to even expose bone and had a strange green ooze around it. The white dragon gave a screech and bounded out of the cave despite the pain, and took off into the air, struggling to do so, before disappearing into the distance.

---

Ian, now completely healed of his pains, blinked in wonder. This was strange...were they going to obey? He looked to the group, waiting for an answer. His attention was brought back to the egg that had screeched earlier, as it seemed to bounce completely up some how and splat itself against the cold hard ground. The egg shell scattered and revealed a small lizard like creature with a black body and a brown head. The creature looked around a bit before looking at Ian, tilting its head and emitting a loud screech. The boy could only stare at the baby dragon, wondering whether to be terrified or amazed.

[3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 Howler_Drake_hatchling

((NOTE: Dragons are generally viewed as monsters, they are taught as beings that do nothing but destroy cities for the hell of it. They are to be feared.))
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]   [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am

Aukina stood and held his arms off as the dragon left. "Why not just go somewhere el-" he was cut off as another loud screech rang through the cave. "Hey, get that thing to shut up!" he yelled out, turning around to see the egg shattered with a small lizard standing there. Just as he was about to suggest they leave the cave and hope the thing doesn't follow, the egg he was standing next to rolled against his leg. Looking down, Aukina watched as a small tapping could be heard from the egg before the head of what looked like a Pterosaur broke through the shell.

As if on cue the small dragon wiggled out of the egg and climbed up onto Aukina's shoulder, releasing it's own small screech, though thankfully nowhere near as loud as Ian's. Aukina stared at the small creature for a second before looking at the other three people, "Ok, these things might be dangerous, but this thing looks fucking awesome."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]   [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Mara blinked a couple times when the light disappeared. The voice said that the eggs would hatch soon. How soon was soon? Soon could be hours from now...or days. She watched the dragon sadly when she seen the wound. How did it get that? It looked infected to.

When she began to speak, the dragon roared and bounded off. She hoped the dragon would be ok. It was obviously in a lot of pain.

She gasps from surprise as a screech echoed in the cave. When she turned, she seen a baby dragon had hatched near the young boy. Oh dear...aren't hatchlings usually hungry when they first hatch? Like birds? Would these hatchlings possibly try to eat...

A second, smaller screech came out. She turned to see a little dragon perched on the other man's shoulder. It was..tiny. Rather adorable actually. But for something so adorable..it might get hungry and bite an ear off.

Apparently soon was as soon as the dragon left the cave.

She flinched and spun around to her own egg when small, squabble-like screeches echoed a little loudly. She rested her eyes upon yet another baby dragon. Except this one had two heads! Oh god what was she getting into? She watched the two headed baby dragon as the heads couldn't seem to agree how to approach Mara, one apparently wanting to run up to her and the other wanting to walk as the result was an awkward stumble.

It was..rather cute actually. This cute thing though was still dangerous.

But it was a baby...

She knelt down to the two headed baby dragon, holding her hands out as the heads rubbed against her hands respectively. The right head to her left hand, the left head to her right hand. She smiled when another screech came from the head. To her it was like a kitten wanting attention. "They are so cute to.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]   [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:17 am

Fayt watched the large dragon go, her mind caught up in how they where to complete this dragons quests. The woman had no doubt that she could do something like this with protection, her own skills might be enough to help, but she can't fight a dragon, she wasn't some video game character and game logic doesn't apply...she thinks.

Fayt shook herself out her thoughts to look at the others, more importantly at the eggs given to them to help. Hopefully the dragons wont be to difficult to take care of.  She shook her head again and watched as the egg near the kid started shaking, then as the other eggs started to hatch as well.

"Amazin'..." she soon took notice to her own egg screeching and trying to break free. She crouched down and watched as the small dragon eagerly broke free from it's sanctuary, though she was unsure if the hatchling is really read for the things ahead of it, cause shit was probably gonna hit the fan.

She stared into the hatchling's eyes once it finally took notice of her and tilted it's head, probably curious. Wonder if it is born with some knowledge, it would be a pain if I had to teach it to do certain things.....Do dragon parents even teach the young anything? She didn't voice her question and held out her arm to the hatchling, watching as it crawled onto it and stood back up, looking towards the exit of the cave, then back to the others before sighing and walking to the entrance to leave.

She paused just before thee entrance, then back to the others again, "Who da hell are y'alll anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]   [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:30 am

The dragon next to Ian gave a shrill chirp once more that pierced Ian's ears once more, "Shut up!" he demanded of it, growing bitter towards the dragon that came near him. He backed away, a bit fearful of the small screeching dragon. These things were killers, he should be afraid of them. Even if they were just babies, they were still dangerous to humans. Babies were faster, and stronger still, it would be easy for them to climb up their bodies and snap at their necks.

He looked to the others, were they insane? The older one was letting the reptile climb on him, it could easily just turn and snap onto his neck, locking onto it with no chance of releasing it and ultimately killing him. Ian merely backed away from the screeching monster, too afraid to go near it like the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]   [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 8:50 pm

She smiles a little and looks to the boy who yelled at his baby dragon, frowning before she hesitantly spoke "Don't yell at it...it is just a baby after all. And if that dragon said to take care of these little ones while we search for the other dragons...I don't think these babies will hurt us. We just..need to somehow find a way to feed them.

When the woman yelled back to them, she froze before she picked up her dragon to cradle in her arms, a way to prevent it from stumbling awkwardly until it could make up its mind better "I'm....I'm Selene."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]   [3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[3] Era of the Dragons [Thread 3]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next