Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

New guild members

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

New guild members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New guild members   New guild members - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Lance walked up to the front of the guild. As he got closer, he got more excited. He was about to make his own team and become an explorer, just like he has always wanted. But he also knew that once he was a guild member, he could never turn back. But he already knew that, and was completely ready to join the guild. He looked at Twinkle, wondering if she was as excited as he was.

Last edited by Riolu on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:55 pm

Lance looked around the room. There were plenty of plants all around. He wasn't suprised, since the guildmaster was a grass type. However, he was somewhat suprised at how healthy they were. They were probally the healthiest plants he has ever seen. He continued looking around the room. He focused his attention at the bags on the wall, wondering if they were dyeable. He looked back at the guildmaster, ready to do whatever he had to do.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Poké : 1040

PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:26 pm

She followed lance into the room, looking around the place aswell she remains quiet due to her feeling way too nervious to talk at this point, as she just stays with lance waiting for something to happen looking at how confident he is right now, it makes her feel safer around him she smiles a little waiting for whatever that could be about to happen next, as she sits down close to lance.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:39 pm

Closing the door after the two Pokémon the guildmaster then wandered behind her desk, pulling out a tome of noteworthy size out of the bookshelves behind her, setting it down on the aforementioned furnishing.
"Very well, dearies. First I would need your names".
Now this was going to be interesting. A name could tell you a lot about a Pokémon and they way they said it could tell you even more. It truly was fascinating - a single word that yet held so much power over someone's life.
Suddenly the guildmaster's pupils widened a little in surprise.
"Oh, I am sorry. I forgot. Would you like some tea, sweeties?"
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:10 pm

She looks at the door closing, wich makes her even more nervious, yet shes also slightly confused that the guildmaster has not reacted to her natural smell, wich bothered every other pokemon on the way to the guild, she was feeling way too shy to just answer to the guildmaster's simple question, yet she ends up giving an answer trying her best to not just be left speechless like the last time "M-my...my name is..T-twinkle" she mannages to say it even if her tone of voice shows little self confidence and also just proves how timid she tends to be when meeting new pokemon, she just walks back slightly answering the other question "N-no..th-thanks.."
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:21 pm

"My name is Lance," The Riolu said, "and no thanks, I don't want any tea right now." Lance smiled. The guildmaster was so kind and generous with no signs of worry. Lance was glad he found this guild. "What's the next question?" He asked, knowing that there had to be more than one question. He looked at the bags once again, looking carefully at the design. He knew he would be carrying around one of these on his journies. He looked back at Faye, waiting for her responce.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:37 am

"Very well then, dearies.", Faye responded, taking note of the Pokémons' names.
"Now then, as you have deduced correctly, dearie, you still have a question left to answer. This one usually takes quite a bit of time to answer, so please feel free to take all the time you need."
The guildmaster was already trying to think of how long it would probably take for these two Pokémon to come to an agreement over their answer to the question.
"The question in question is: How shall your team be named?"
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:52 am

Lance smiled. "Team mystical." He liked that name. He picked it out at the small pond with Twinkle, so there was probably going to be no argument. He looked back at the guildmaster. "Was that everything we needed to do?" He asked. He was a little impatient, he wanted to start doing missions, but he knew that he had to do the important stuff first. He just sometimes wonders why the important stuff had to be so boring.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 4:46 am

Twinkle smiled aswell, she liked the name alot, she stayed upclose to lance due to him giving her a nice feeling of safety, she enjoyed being around him so much and liked the fact that he was quite confident, she admired him due to that, she did not said anything else just because she kept feeling too shy around the guildmaster, so she just looked up at lance smiling up, she just stays close to him hoping to help him however she can do to make the process more easy for him.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 6:48 pm

The guildmaster chuckled, the new recruits' impatience reminding her of herself back when she was young and had just started her own rescue team.
"Yes, from your side that was everything, dearies. Now then, we need to get you some equipment, needn't we?"
Using her vines to take one of the many bags, that were hanging on a wall off of its hook, she then placed it in front of the guild's newest members before beginning to explain:
"This is your Treasure Bag. It's a great help in carrying items and will certainly be useful for you. Inside it you will find your Explorer Badges, a Wonder Map and a little surprise. So, do you want to look inside now, or should we get right to assigning a room for you?"

(The surprise is a ribbon in the colour of your choice, just like those the player recieves at the start of Time/Darkness/Sky)
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 7:12 pm

"I would like to get a room first." Lance said. He knew that he was very close to finishing registering to the guild. And the sooner he got finished registering, the sooner he could start missions. He then remembered something. "Guildmaster, is it ok if I can add two more pokemon to my team later on?" (Other Rpers on this site) Lance knew that it would be easier to complete a mission if he had more members. But he didn't want his team to be over-crowded, so he decided to keep it to a maximum of four. He hoped that the guildmaster would say yes.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 8:06 pm

Twinkle was worried about what lance said about adding more pokemon, yet she did not said anything due to her not wanting to bother lance in any way possible, she looked at the guildmaster and smiled slightly just so lance dosent haves to worried about her being too nervious, she also kept quiet due to no question being asked to her.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:24 pm

"Very well then; let's get going, dearies.", the guildmaster spoke while placing the book she had retrieved earlier back into its shelf and emerged from behind her desk.
"And yes, of course you can, dearie. However four members is the maximum as this guild does not have any rooms sizeable enough to accomodate larger teams at the moment."
Once more the Meganium opened up the door to her quarters, revealing the hallway behind it.
After a quick journey through the guild during which Faye explained the workings of the various systems to the newly formed rescue team, the trio arrived back in that very same hallway.
After a bit of walking the guildmaster stopped in front of one of the many doors, opening it and explaining:
"Now then, dearies. This is your room. I know that it doesn't look like much, but you are free to decorate it however you like. Most teams spend little time here anyway. Now, if you have no forther questions, then I suggest for you to go to bed. It has been an exciting day after all."
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:39 pm

"Ok." Lance said. He went over to his bed and laid down. It's been awhile since he has laid down in an actual bed. He had to sleep on the ground on his long journey to the guild, sometimes when it was raining. He soon fell asleep, happily dreaming on exploring unknown dungeons.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:45 pm

Twinkle nods as she follows lance up to the room laying on her bed aswell, she felt really happy to be there, she looks at how lance instantly fell asleep and she says "Good night lance" as she eventually closes her eyes falling asleep aswell, glad to have finnaly have a friend that will be with her and that she can trust without fear to get her feelings hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New guild members
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2