Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A hard desision.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

A hard desision. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A hard desision.   A hard desision. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Lance the Riolu went to the pond as his first stop. The whole time he was headed to the guild, he had been thinking about joining the guild. He thought of all the benefits of joining the guild: A place to stay, free food, award money from missions, and a guild master to help him become a great explorer. Then he thought of the possible disadvantages: having to do certain missions and errands, being bossed around, having to eat what they served, and having to live in a place with people he doesn't even know. He sat down against a tree, trying to figure out what he should do, which wasn't getting him anywhere. He did know one thing for sure: he would need a partner. But he didn't want any random pokemon, he wanted a friend. Someone he could count on to help him. He eventually nodded off, but even as he was sleeping, he was still worried about what he should do.

Last edited by Riolu on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Poké : 1040

PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:11 am

She smiles when you ask her to actually be your partner, being both incredibly happy and incredibly amused that you actually said something like that to her, she eagerly says "y-yes! I would really like being your partner, lance!" Twinkle sounded way more cheerfull than usual when she answers to you, as she hugs onto you hoping that it wont bothers you too much, besides the smell, theres nothing else bad about the hug, The fact that she is hugging you proves that she now sees you as a close friend, actually the first friend she ever had.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:39 am

Lance hugs Twinkle back, happy to have both a friend and a partner. He smiles, knowing that great journeys await both of them. "Well, nothing left to do now except to go join the guild." He told Twinkle. As he thought of everything that they would do, he remembered that most teams had a team name. He hasn't thought of a team name yet. So he decided to ask Twinkle what they should name their team. "Hey twinkle," He started to ask, "what do you want to name our team?"
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:59 pm

Twinkle smiles as you hug her back, she listens to your question "uhm..." She anwers to you by saying "a team name?....i dont know....i am awfull with names" she looks up thinkig about a name for a while, nothing really coming to her mind "sorry, i can't think  of any name for it, do you have any ideas, Lance? " she looks up at lance wondering if he haves any ideas.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Lance tries to think of a team name, but no team name comes into mind. "Nope, nothing..." he looks disappointed, not being able to think up of a team name. "I'll try to think of a team name on the way to the guild." He tells Twinkle. But he isn't sure if he could think of a team name in time. He wants a great team name that describes both of them, and he wasn't planning on changing the name once he chose it. He realized that thinking of these things was making it harder to think of a name. He decides to stay at the pond a little longer, hoping a team name will form in his mind while they were there. "Twinkle, is it ok if we stay here a little longer?" He asks her.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:52 pm

She yawns out of boredom as she starts looking up at lance as he talks to her "so...no ideas?" she keeps listening to lance and when he asks her she about staying for some more time around here replys back by saying "S-sure, staying around here for a little while is okay...theres no rush" she streches a bit saying "so, what would you like to do in the meantime?" she smiles on a rather playfull way staying up close to him, staying on the lake a little longer did not bothered her, the place was quite nice and she was feeling much safer with lance around.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:31 pm

Lance looked around the pond. There isn't really much to do here, except to climb trees and to cool down in the pond. He likes to do both those things, but he wants to do something that Twinkle wants to do. "Well, what do you want to do?" He asked her. He was pretty sure that she had never had any friends, and he may be the only friend she gets, so he wants to be as good of a friend as possible to her.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:35 pm

She looked around the pond aswell thinking of what to do, not really getting any ideas "I-i am not quite sure, lance" she starts walking in circles to think of something "maybe we could go look for something to eat...would you like that? " She starts looking around the trees near of the lake "One of these should have some berries, right?" she keeps looking at the place trying to see if she can spot something.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:05 pm

Lance decides to also look for berries. He knows that the chance of finding barriers was unlikely, since this place wasn't a dungeon, making it a lot easier for other Pokémon to get the berries without getting attacked. But he thought it would be fun to look anyways. It would also give him a chance to think of a team name. As he was looking for berries, he finally thought of a team name. He liked it, but he wanted to make sure Twinkle liked it too. "Twinkle," He said, "I thought of a team name. Does team mystical sound ok to you?"
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:13 pm

She looks at lance "team mystical? I love that name!" she playfully runs around you while trying to find berries "so, when are we going to the guild?" she seems to be in a playfull mood as she keeps running around and looking for berries even if shes not having much luck finding the berries, she keeps looking just for fun.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:40 pm

"Well," Lance said, "we can go as soon as your ready." He was ready to go join the guild with Twinkle. Then he remembered that Twinkle was a stunky. Joining the guild may be harder than he thought. "I hope that everything will go smoothly..." He thought to himself. Hopefully the guild master doesn't mind Twinkle's stench...
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:22 am

"I am ready..." she smiles as she runs back to you "just so you know,...i am not good at talking with other pokemon...so, i will probably stay close to you most of the time, i feel safer" she looks down for a while as she thinks "i just hope that i can actually deal with that..." she smiles again just so you dont worry about it too much.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:12 am

Lance looked at Twinkle. She seemed happier than she was when he first met her. In fact, you could barely tell that she was timid. He smiled, forgetting about his worries."Ok, since we're both ready, let's go to the guild." He started walking towards Grassveil's guild, checking behind him to see if Twinkle was following him.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:26 am

"okay~" she follows lance up close being happy to have friend as he starts walking to grassveil's guild aswell, she is still worried and nervious about the other pokemon yet she really wants to stay with lance "i hope that at least i can get in without getting too scared...i lack of self control" twinkle thoughts to herself as she makes her way to the guild with her first friend she ever had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A hard desision.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: