Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A hard desision.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

A hard desision. Empty
PostSubject: A hard desision.   A hard desision. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:21 am

Lance the Riolu went to the pond as his first stop. The whole time he was headed to the guild, he had been thinking about joining the guild. He thought of all the benefits of joining the guild: A place to stay, free food, award money from missions, and a guild master to help him become a great explorer. Then he thought of the possible disadvantages: having to do certain missions and errands, being bossed around, having to eat what they served, and having to live in a place with people he doesn't even know. He sat down against a tree, trying to figure out what he should do, which wasn't getting him anywhere. He did know one thing for sure: he would need a partner. But he didn't want any random pokemon, he wanted a friend. Someone he could count on to help him. He eventually nodded off, but even as he was sleeping, he was still worried about what he should do.

Last edited by Riolu on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Poké : 1040

A hard desision. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:05 am

Twinkle was walking around the pond just wondering what she should do, she was beggining to feel quite lonely due to the fact that she was a stunky, even being rather young merely the fact that she was a stunky made most pokemon to stay out of her way "where am i supossed to go now.." she mutters to herself as she walks around the lake looking slightly scared, after some walking she notices the riolu sleeping yet her shy personalitty prevents her to get too close or attempting to bother him, she keeps walking in circles being really worried by the fact that she is completely on her own as she says to herself "why me..." she disliked being alone, yet she was always too shy to even try to talk to other pokemon by herself and whenever she atempted to talk to them they would just run away or tell her to go away, wich forced her to keep on wandering on her own, scared of getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

A hard desision. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:33 am

As Lance was sleeping, a foul smell woke him up. He knew this smell was from a stunky. The smell wasn't very strong to him, since he has encountered a stunky before. It wasn't a very pleasant encounter. The stunky had sprayed him, and the horrible stench stuck on him for 24 hours. "The bright side to that," He thought, "I didn't get attacked the whole time" But his nose felt like it was on fire the entire 24 hours. His nose adjusted to the smell afterwards. He got up and saw the stunky, and carefully approached her. He didn't want to get sprayed a second time, even if he was somewhat immune to the smell.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

A hard desision. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:45 am

She was too distracted by walking around in circles to calm herself down, then she finnaly notices the riolu walking up close to me slowly taking one step back out of fear, she slowly leans down shivering not really knowing what to do, she is too scared to attempt to talk to him, yet since hes aproaching slowly she cant tell yet if hes hostile, making her feel a bit less nervious even if shes still quite scared, as she stays still looking at the riolu approach carefully at at her she quietly says to herself "I-is he g-going to hurt me?"
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

A hard desision. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:57 am

Lance stops in his tracks, sensing that this stunky is scared. He decides not to take another step closer, fearing that he might get sprayed from fear. He decides that he was fine where he was standing, so he starts talking to the stunky. "Hello." He says in a friendly voice, trying to show the stunky that he wasn't a threat.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

A hard desision. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:27 am

She notices that hes not being hostile, only being carefull she slowly stops shivering as she slowly calms down slightly taking a deep breath as she sits down taking a look at the riolu, she takes a while to respond because she is often too shy around other pokemon after taking another deep breath to calm down she responds, even if shes too shy to often do it she didnt wanted to be rude "H-hello th-there..." its all twinkle mannaged to say, she does looks more calm now... yet shes too timid to mannage to answer you without getting stuck with her own words.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

A hard desision. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:19 am

Lance noticed that the stunky has calmed down slightly. But she still seemed nervous, so Lance decided to try to try to befriend her. Then she wouldn't be as afraid of him. But first, it would be better if he called her by her name... "What's your name?" Lance asked, wanting to have a new friend.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

A hard desision. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:32 am

She looks up at him, slightly confused at the fact that you are not backing away from me, wich it makes me smile a little and responds to you "m-my name...it is..T-twinkle..." She is not really scared anymore, being alone at most of the times makes it harder for her to actually try to interact with other pokemon, she pauses for a while and then carrys on by asking for your name aswell " W-whats y-yours?" she smiles slightly looking glad that the riolu is actually being nice to her instead of the typical running away or the typical reject she usually gets whenever she interacts with others.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

A hard desision. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:54 am

"My name is Lance." The Riolu smiled. Something told him that Twinkle never had a conversation with anyone...which was quite understandable, seeing that she was a stunky, most people couldn't stand her stench. Except her family, since they were all poison types like her. Then he remembered about his own family. They're probably reading his note right now... Lance then wondered if Twinkle also ran away from her family. "Hey, did you leave your parents to train in the guild?" He then realized that this was unlikely, since Twinkle was timid. She would be to scared to run off on her own. But, there was still a possibility.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

A hard desision. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:08 am

She moves her ears down looking suddenly sad when you mention my parents, it seems that hit her pretty hard she looks down almost crying she looks up and says "w-well, my parents are...." stops and closes eyes trying not to start crying, she is looking awfully sad out of a sudden, she takes a while and then finishes the sentence "they...are gone..." she starts crying slightly covering her face with her paws trying not to begin to cry loudly.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

A hard desision. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:29 am

Lance felt sorry for Twinkle. She doesn't have parents...or at least, not anymore. He tried to think of something to make her feel better, but the riolu's mind was a complete blank. Lance walked over to Twinkle and sat down next to her. "I need to be careful about what I say..." he whispers to himself. He might not be able to make her feel better, but he doesn't want to say anything to make her feel any worse. "It must of been horrible to lose your parents..." Lance said, hoping that he doesn't make Twinkle feel worse.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

A hard desision. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:57 am

She looks down crying "w-well, it is awfull..." she sobs turning at you, she seems to be trying not to cry too much "thanks for your concern...i guess its nice to see some one that cares" she wipes some of her tears away with her claws and smilles a little still looking awfully sad, she seems to be feeling a bit better by having some one close to me and showing concern about how i feel , then she decides to ask you something trying to change the topic slightly "s-so...what brings you here..." she is still crying a little as she says that to you
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

A hard desision. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:12 am

"well," Lance says, "a long time ago, when I was still living with my parents, a shuppet wanted my help exploring a forest. So every night, I would go explore the forest with him. Every time we went in that forest, our friendship grew. then one day, we finally found the middle of the forest. In the middle of the forest, there was a tree with a golden apple, and I gave it to shuppet, who seemed happy. He said something about searching for treasure before he left and never came back. I wanted to go explore new places, so one day I left my parents in search of a guild..." He then remembered about thinking of joining the guild or not. Lance continued, "...and I haven't decided if I really want to join the guild or not..." He once again seemed to be thinking about what he should do.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

A hard desision. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:36 am

She seems to be distracted by your story to the point that she eventually stops crying , once you finish talking she answers to you "well, i-if you decide to join you would need....umm...a p-partner....and well...i would...like to be..." She gets too shy to continue with that sentence and stops talking thinking to herself the following sentence: "what am i saying, there is no way anyone would let me be their partner..." She moved her ears down again looking up at the riolu too shy and not having enough self confidence to continue the sentence due to her not being used to even try to ask that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

A hard desision. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:45 am

"Well, I've been thinking it over, and I realized that I need to join the guild, whether I like it or not." Lance said. "And your right, I do need a partner. So..." He looked down at Twinkle with a smile "Do you want to be my partner?" He hoped that she would say yes, as she is the only friend that he has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A hard desision. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hard desision.   A hard desision. Empty

Back to top Go down

A hard desision.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: