Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pathetic Partiarchy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 11:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

The afternoon sun was just about to disappear behind the tall trees of the Pecha Forest as Ned skittered between the twigs and dry leaves, that were covering the floor.
He still couldn't fully comprehend the situation. The Archen had asked him to go on a mission with him. But why?
It wasn't as if the Bug type could do anything the Archen wouldn't be able to achieve much more easily. But the Nincada needed the training, he needed to become stronger and the Rock type might be able to help him with that, so he decided not to complain.
At this moment the Ground type remembered, that he had forgotten to ask, what this job was actually about.
"So...what are we supposed to do here? Beat up someone? Rescue someone? Find something? Install windows? In a house I mean."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:36 am

"Oh..." the archen seemed a bit dishearten as the nincada rejected his offer. He thought for a moment, he really probably wouldn't have been able to beat that murkrow from last night without the help of the nincada. He was silent for a bit before speaking again, "How...about when you do evolve then, when we both evolve? Once we both become more powerful we could meet again and be a team then?"

The archen was a bit eager now, his worries about his past washing away a bit as the excitement of a finding a potentially new partner began to return. He would just have to evolve and wait, if they were both powerful, then the odds of him leaving, like George, running, like Flint, or dying, like Astrid, would decrease greatly and he could finally have a companion to assist him in journeys into dungeons!
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:49 am

A forced chuckle escaped the Bug type.
"Heh, I wouldn't be too sure whether I ever manage to evolve, but I guess I don't really have anything to lose in this deal."
Why in the name of haberdashery would this Archen, who definitely was far, far stronger than he would ever be want to have the Nincada in his team? It truly was something the Bug type could not grasp, but if it made him happy, then there was no reason not to agree.
"I guess you have found yourself an eventual partner then, should I ever manage to gather the strength. I don't really get why you chose me when there are so many stronger, better Pokémon running around, but I am honored you made the choice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pathetic Partiarchy
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: