Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pathetic Partiarchy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 11:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

The afternoon sun was just about to disappear behind the tall trees of the Pecha Forest as Ned skittered between the twigs and dry leaves, that were covering the floor.
He still couldn't fully comprehend the situation. The Archen had asked him to go on a mission with him. But why?
It wasn't as if the Bug type could do anything the Archen wouldn't be able to achieve much more easily. But the Nincada needed the training, he needed to become stronger and the Rock type might be able to help him with that, so he decided not to complain.
At this moment the Ground type remembered, that he had forgotten to ask, what this job was actually about.
"So...what are we supposed to do here? Beat up someone? Rescue someone? Find something? Install windows? In a house I mean."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 2:48 pm

The archen gave a small squawk of fear as his attempt to stop the murkrow was futile. He could only watch as his tail smashed into the ground as the murkrow slammed into the Nincada and sent it smashing into a tree. The nincada's claws flailed helplessly as the murkrow smirked at the exposed belly of the nincada.

Acro reacted quickly, "No!" he ordered the murkrow as he glowed a bright baby blue and leaped into the trees. The archen wasted no time in performing stunts despite them being able to assist in gaining speed in the long run. He made his way through the branches until he was above the murkrow and nincada and towards the side. He released the branch and hurled himself into the murkrow. The dark bird screeched as it was forced away from the nincada, and a flurry of birds pecking and fighting began once more as feathers, mostly the murkrows but Acro suffered the same fate he was giving the murkrow, covered the clearing. The murkrow finally screeched and broke out of the fight, flying to get away. This was worth more trouble than the reward to it, it thought as it flew away.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:21 pm

The Bug type meanwhile had no idea what was going on, only being able to see the treetops above.
The screeching, that reached his ears told him of a great battle between the two Flying types, although he was not able to discern which side seemed to have the advantage.
If only he could get back up again!
Which cosmic force had designed this weak, frail body that couldn't even get up again after landing on its back? There were so many Pokémon, who could fly or were virtually indestructible. What had Ned done to deserve a body like this one?
Was this all a cruel joke of the universe?
Anyway, for now he was unable to do much but struggle weakly, hoping for the Archen to emerge victorious.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Acro watched the murkrow go, letting it fly off in resentment for not allowing it to do the wild's rule of survival of the fittest. The archen turned to the nincada and noticed that it was having a difficult time getting back on its legs, "Erm...need a little help there?" the archen asked. He didn't want to help the nincada like this without permission, since some pokemon usually have some kind of pride code for doing this kind of stuff themselves. The archen's eyes turned back to the nest while he waited for a response, the egg was still safe and sound.

(Wanna have egg hatch in next post after Ned gets up?)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:53 pm

The Nincada's helpless flailing stopped as he heard Acro's voice. Apparently they had won this battle.
"Thank you. Guess I found one more thing this body is useless for."
Carefully the Bug type extended one of his claws upwards for the Archen to hold onto.
He didn't like the idea of having to be helped, but there wasn't anything he could do against it, so Ned saw no reason to further waste time on his back.
Taking care of this egg had proven itself to be more difficult than expected.
If they would not have been here...
Thoughs like these made the disdain the Nincada felt for the egg's father well up again.
Who was the mother and what made her choose an imbecile like this one?

(Sure I guess.)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:54 pm

The archen helped the nincada back to being in the correct side up. His bruises from the battle still hurt and he was missing a few feathers, although it wasn't enough to create a bald patch, but over all he was still fine and able to protect the egg.
"The Egg wasn't touched luckily-" the archen was interrupted by a cracking sound. His head swiveled in the direction of the shell to see a crack forming across it. There was another sharp crack as part of the shell burst off of it and revealed a blue nose before the entire egg seemed to burst apart and reveal a blue dinosaur like creature with a long, black, and furry neck. It was a deino, the egg had hatched into a deino!
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Having been lying on his back for such a long period of time combined with the force of the impact had affected the Nincada's cognitive facilities quite a bit. Dizzily he stumbled around, his vision blurred even more than usual.
"Do you see the blue dinosaur too, Acro? I think I hit my head a bit too hard back there..."
Yep, the impact must have caused quite a bit of brain damage. How else would one explain the blue dinosaur and the dancing ponies and the dragon sending scrolls by incinerating them that were playing in front of them?
Hopefully Acro had not been hurt that badly.
And hopefully these hallucinations would stop soon.
While the ponies were the best thing he had ever seen, there was this constant ringing in his head, making his skull feel as if it was going to explode any second now.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 7:25 pm

"Y...Yes there's a blue dinosaur..." the archen spoke, "Ned...the egg hatched into that pokemon.." the archen neared it to examine the stumbling baby pokemon. The Deino seemed to look at him for a moment, before opening its gaping mouth and taking a bite of the Archen's beak.
"AHHH IT BIT ME!" the archen screeched, flailing his wings and trying to pull his beak out of the stubborn pokemon's jaws. The deino latched on tightly and refused to let go, it seemed to be laughing though as if the struggling object it had bitten was funny. The archen had no idea that the deino couldn't see, and that it tackled and bit things to get to know them.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:25 pm

Ned managed to shake his head to clear his mind from all the intrusive thoughts, that had been cluttering it. But the dragon was still there. And no amount of shaking managed to reduce the amount of Pokémon in the area below three.
"I...you...we are so screwed, aren't we?", the Nincada stammered, suppressing a wry chuckle as admittedly the image of the Archen being bitten by the newly hatched Pokémon was quite the amusing one. Still they now didn't just have to defend an egg, their client was a moving, feeling, probably annoying creature now. It took just the thought of being bitten by this being to cause the Bug type to wince despite his resistance to Dark type moves.
Couldn't they just glue the shell back together and stuff the creature into it?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:48 am

"I don't know how!" the archen spoke as he managed to get the baby pokemon to let go of his beak, "we would be screwed, I mean all it did was hatch, so i guess the mission is to protect the baby instead of the egg..." Acro backed away from another bite from the feisty deino, the baby pokemon making a squeak as it seemed to stare off into space, when it was actually listening to the two. Acro looked to Ned, "Are you okay?" he asked, noticing the Nincada seemed to be acting a bit odd from how it acted so long as the archen knew him.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:27 pm

The Nincada shook his head.
"Uh n-no, it's just that we have to defend a living, moving creature with needs now, not just an unmoving egg. What if it gets hungry or something of the sort?"
Ned couldn't even handle his own problems - how in the world should he be able to take care of another Pokémon that didn't even share his species or type for that matter?
If there would have been any gods the Nincada would have believed in, then this would have been the time he would have expected for them to intervene and save him from this situation.
They were doomed. They would never be able to take care of a living, breathing, moving baby in a forest like this one...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:15 am

"Then we just go look for food i guess...look, over there is a berry!" the archen spoke, trying to be optimistic. He picked up the berry and took it over to the deino as it squeaked and wandered in a circle. The archen offered it to the deino, only to receive a headbutt directly to the archen's skull. He dropped the berry in the process and leaped away from the deino to recover from the headbutt, "Ow..." he spoke.

"I guess you're right...we'll just have to hope they come back soon then...what should we do until then? I guess we shouldn't leave the area, and it looks likes its eating that berry so that might help with hunger for a little bit..." the archen spoke, rubbing his head with his wing as he looked at the deino from a bit farther distance.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 4:20 pm

The Nincada was trying to resist the urge to shout "I told you so!" at the top of his lungs.
Still there was a problem and they had no way to take care of it.
So their only option would be to play the politician's game. Wait until the problem goes away.
In this case wait until the father returns. Something began to dawn on the Bug type.
What if the father would never return? What if they had been had? Maybe the father was just trying to abandon the baby but had hsi reasons for why he couldn't just have left it at the orphanage.
"I think sitting around would be our best bet. At least I have experience in doing that."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:07 pm

"Yeah...we're supposed to stay here anyways...right?" the archen turned to the nincada for a moment to hear him, he looked back to see the deino waddling towards a bush.
The archen reached out and grabbed the Deino by the hind leg, dragging the baby back to the area it had hatched, "Stay put!" he tried to tell it, only to earn another headbutt.
The archen backed away from the hiding spot, rubbing his beak again as he looked to Ned, "Erm...how long as the vigoroth been gone? Also just who is the mother do you think?"
The archen tilted his head slightly as he listened for the nincada's answer, the duo beginning to play the waiting game for when the father would return.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:34 pm

"Yeah, I guess you're ri-and the baby is wandering off..."
Ned wasn't even surprised anymore. After all that had happened, it was only logical that the Pokémon would try walking away as well. But even though it was obvious that neither of them would be able to keep it from wandering off, Acro tried anyway, achieving the expected result.
"No clue. Far too long for my tastes but I can't really give you an exact time. As for the mother - I think it is rather obvious that she has to be of the Hydreigon evolutionary line. Otherwise the species would not make any sense."
A dreadful scenario was beginning to unfold in the Bug type's mind. What if the mother had had an affair and the Vigoroth would accuse them of kidnapping his child, not believing for the Deino to be his upon returning?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:08 am

Acro tilted his head, wondering what a hydregion was. He had never heard of the strange creature. He looked at the deino, figuring that this hydregion was something this little guy would become some day. The deino seemed to look in their general direction from his hiding spot and made a squeak of confusion. These pokemon didn't feel like what he had expected his mother to feel like...

The archen looked to the skies to check the general time, the time was turning to night, the murkrow must have taken up more time than they had thought. Acro worried if any other pokemon might seek to eliminate what they thought was a threat to their survival. They would have to protect the child, not just because it was their job but because it was the think Acro would normally do. After all, it was just barely born!

Acro energy: 40
Kat carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 MMgUbQF , Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 W6tXtbK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathetic Partiarchy   Pathetic Partiarchy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pathetic Partiarchy
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: