Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ambushed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Ambushed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ambushed   Ambushed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

The yellow riolu laid on the ground, clutching her stomach, in a pool of blood that grew larger with each breath. She looked at Tom pleadingly, as if begging him to help her.
Tom looked solemnly at the path that lead out to the Black Spear Mountain Range. Or, more specifically, he looked at a particular spot. The spot where he found Krystal. He still remembered that moment, and the memory still sickened him to the core. He had saved her, and for what? For an even worse death later.
Why? The Riolu mouthed this word at the poor Totodile. Why did you leave me?
"I'm sorry I couldn't help you." A tear rolled down Tom's eye. These nightmares wouldn't end until he found peace. And he knew he wouldn't have that until he...
Avenge me.
Tom would need to train first, though. A level eight Totodile would do little against that monstrous Grovyle. Or against Cynthia either. "I promise I'll avenge you, Krystal."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Ambushed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Ace watched as the battle came to an end, and as the Totodile stated to run away but tripped. It was at this point that Ace started to walk towards him.
"Good show there." he started "The whole almost killing him thing? Spot on. It's not often when I see this thing, but when I do it's almost always done correctly. Though it's better that you didn't kill him, what a mess that would create..." He made his way next to the Totodile and held his hand down, "Anyhow, you need some help getting up?"
Back to top Go down

Ambushed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Was this just a game to that Snivy? Tom looked at him in disbelief before trying to stand up. And promptly falling down again. "Stupid Paralysis... Um, thanks for helping me out. I'm Tom." He winced as his shoulder suddenly pained him; that bite was painful as hell. He brought his left hand to the shoulder and started rubbing it. "What're you doing here, Snivy?" He asked in the friendliest voice he could manage. Which was fairly friendly, but wasn't very effective considering that he didn't have a smile to accompany it.
Back to top Go down

Ambushed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:01 pm

"Oh, I was taking a walk through the woods, when I saw you take a beating from that Mightyena" he said as he motioned towards the frozen Pokemon, "Of course I would have to butt in and help out. It's only the best thing to d-do..." he cringed for a moment, "On that note...would you happen to have any Pechca Berries? Poison is such a pain..."
Back to top Go down

Ambushed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Tom chuckled. "I sympathize with you. Poison is horrible! I don't have any berries at all, Snivy. Sorry." He looked on the ground, looking for something in the area that could help; perhaps there would be a pecha berry somewhere? And indeed, on the ground was... something. Tom couldn't see it very well. "Hey, there's something there!" Tom pointed it out. "Maybe that could help..."
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

Ambushed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:25 pm

Ace looked at the ground and picked up the item, it was a....
well an apple.

Ace tossed it into the air, "Well that was a tad useless. I'll just deal with the poison for now. Oh yes, I was meaning to ask, do you know why you got attacked by a mob of Pokemon, it's not everyday that happens."
Back to top Go down

Ambushed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:08 am

"Why? Well, that Mightyena might be the same one me and my friends beat the crap out of a while back, but I barely did anything in that fight. I don't see why he'd try to ambush me of all people. Maybe he was trying to take back his unusual box; he was guarding it last I saw him... But I didn't take it; Starfire did..." Tom glanced at the Mightyena; while it hadn't thawed out yet, Tom noticed that it wasn't actually unconscious yet. "I think we should go somewhere else; I don't wanna be near that thing when it thaws out. Oh, what's your name, by the way?" He asked, as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down

Ambushed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:09 pm

"The name's Ace" he replied, he then looked over at the Mightyena, "and I'm inclined to agree, if he unthawed in the middle of our conversation, that would be quite annoying. If you're correct, he's already overreacting about someone taking a box, those things aren't too hard to find."

He started to walk out of the clearing but then turned around, "Oh yes, I don't believe I picked up on your name either."
Back to top Go down

Ambushed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Tom wrote:
"Stupid Paralysis... Um, thanks for helping me out. I'm Tom."
Tom looked incredulously at the Snivy - Ace, he called himself, before he grinned. "I actually did say my name earlier, but it's Tom. It's funny; I made the exact same mistake yesterday, with some Tepig called Jake." He started walking out of the area, holding onto his defense scarf. "Man, this thing has saved me at least three times already. Maybe..." Tom shook his head; he didn't want to think about what COULD have happened. Perhaps he COULD have saved Krystal before, if he had given it to her, but that was all in the past...
"Hindsight is a b*tch..." Tom looked at the floor, downcast. So much for not thinking about it. He looked back up and smiled, trying to change the subject (although, technically they didn't really talk about it so much as he thought about it). "You're pretty good at fighting, you know that Ace? What was that attack you did? It looked like a Rainbow Razor Leaf or something."
Back to top Go down

Ambushed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Ace smirked, "It's called Magical Leaf. And at the moment, it's the only move that's really worth using. And as you saw back there, it really gets the job done." he said as it was nothing special, "So basically it's Razor Leaf if it was ten times better. What about you? You used something that got you quite angry back there."
Back to top Go down

Ambushed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:26 pm

"Magical Leaf? Really? It doesn't really have the same ring as Rainbow Razor Leaf; no alliteration. Who names these attacks anyway? Whoever names these attacks like this needs to be replaced. I already know a certain Meowth with a knack for naming." Tom grinned as he thought about Keyami; the Meowth certainly did make some... interesting names.
"What about you? You used something that got you quite angry back there."
Tom frowned as he remembered the... the anger he had felt when he tried out the attack. "It's called... Rage I think. It gives out a red aura, but when I tried it out before, nothing happened. This was the first time I tried it out in a battle; seems like the red aura amplifies my anger each time I'm hit. I don't think I wanna do that again, though; I pretty much lost control back there. Couldn't think straight."
Back to top Go down

Ambushed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Ace put a hand to his chin, "So it's kind of like a double edged blade, on one hand it makes you much stronger, but on the other you lose control. What an interesting move that is, though if you can't control what you're doing, it's probably best not to use it. Especially after what happened with the Mightyena..."
Back to top Go down

Ambushed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:06 pm

"Yeah, a double edged blade is a good metaphor." Tom moved his arms around, testing to see if the paralysis had completely worn off. "Looks like I'm good now..." Just then, something caught his eye; he wasn't sure what, but there was something on the ground. "Hey, I'm gonna check what's over there..." And so he walked over to it and picked the item up, unaware that something else was protecting it...
Back to top Go down

Ambushed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Ace looked at the object that Tom had picked up, "Is that a Cacnea Spike?" he wondered out loud. He suddenly heard a rustling sound where Tom had picked up the Spike, a Cacnea emerged from the bushes and held a hand up to Tom's head.
"I believe you have something that belongs to me." the Cacnea snarled, "Give it back now."

Ace immediately started getting a chunk of leaves ready to attack, but the Cacnea saw this and shot a needle at Ace, which caused him to lose his concentration and for the leaves to fall harmlessly to the ground.
Ace chuckled, "Jokes on you! I'm already poisoned."
Of course, now that he got shot again, the effects of the poison were strong again, which caused Ace to try to hold back vomiting.
Back to top Go down

Ambushed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:46 pm

"Jeez, that must be tough on you." Tom looked at Ace sympathetically (again) before grabbing the cacnea spike and throwing it at the green creature. "Here you go!" It, by some miracle, managed to hit the creature in the eye.

"You're going to pay for that!" The Cacnea growled as it pulled it out. It began to glow green as it started moving in on Tom, and the Totodile felt his energy sap away.

"Absorb? Damn it, I'm weak to grass type moves!" The Cacnea smirked as it felt Tom's energy enter him. "Congrats you asshole; you stole my energy." A red glow began to overtake Tom. "Wait... The hell? I didn't activate thi-" before he could finish, the Cacnea came in to tackle him, causing the reptile to dodge to the side. "Ace, could you take care of him? I don't want to lose control again." Why'd it take over in the first place? "I... I'll shoot it from the sidelines with my water gun!"
Back to top Go down

Ambushed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:06 pm

"Well since you so kindly distracted it..." Ace smirked as he got another set of leaves ready to fire. While the Cacnea was focused on Tom shooting Water Gun, Ace fired the round of leaves straight at their foe.
Cacnea heard the rushing sound and turned his head away from Tom and saw the leaves rushing towards him.
"Oh crap." he said as the barrage of leafs slammed him into a tree, knocking him out.

Ace glanced at Tom, "You were saying that you didn't activate Rage this time?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ambushed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambushed
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: