Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ambushed

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Ambushed Empty
PostSubject: Ambushed   Ambushed EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:25 pm

The yellow riolu laid on the ground, clutching her stomach, in a pool of blood that grew larger with each breath. She looked at Tom pleadingly, as if begging him to help her.
Tom looked solemnly at the path that lead out to the Black Spear Mountain Range. Or, more specifically, he looked at a particular spot. The spot where he found Krystal. He still remembered that moment, and the memory still sickened him to the core. He had saved her, and for what? For an even worse death later.
Why? The Riolu mouthed this word at the poor Totodile. Why did you leave me?
"I'm sorry I couldn't help you." A tear rolled down Tom's eye. These nightmares wouldn't end until he found peace. And he knew he wouldn't have that until he...
Avenge me.
Tom would need to train first, though. A level eight Totodile would do little against that monstrous Grovyle. Or against Cynthia either. "I promise I'll avenge you, Krystal."
Back to top Go down

Ambushed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Ace continued to walk through the forest in front of him. While it didn't offer much of anything, it sure was better than the other things around Grassveil. You gotta take what you can get, and he hoped that what he would get was some treasure or something cool at the edge of the forest. Though he had to wonder where all the Pokemon were, the forest seemed really empty for a forest with such an ominous sounding name. Though for now, he would just keep on walking through the path, hoping to something.
Back to top Go down

Ambushed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:52 pm

Tom walked over to a nearby tree and froze his fist. He had to start training now. He hadn't encountered other Pokemon on the way here, and that meant that he wouldn't get much stronger. He punched the tree hard, trying to make the whole thing freeze, like what happened to a swadloon he had faced the week before. It was a no go; the tree only shook in it's place. "Damn..." He then noticed a leaf fall from the tree; he aimed and shot a water gun at it, trying to improve his accuracy. This time, his attempt was met with success. "Yes!"
Back to top Go down

Ambushed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:59 pm

Ace was suddenly distracted from the everlasting thrill that is "walking in a straight line" when he suddenly heard a loud noise. He decided to go investigate the source of the noise, which seemed to come past a group of bushes. He made a small clearing in the bushes where he saw a Totodile shooting water at leafs. While he figured the whole ordeal to be kind of ridiculous, Ace figured it would just be better to let the Totodile do its own thing, besides if he wanted to get somewhere soon, he had no time to be talking to strangers.
Back to top Go down

Ambushed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:12 pm

"What was that?" Tom could have sworn that he heard something come from the bushes. He looked curiously at the source, before shrugging it off and returning to his training. He looked at a more distant tree; he would have to take the arc of his water gun into account this time. He aimed and fired; it managed to hit, though only barely. "Damn. Need to improve my aim." The reptile was unaware of the shadows that surrounded him.
Back to top Go down

Ambushed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:19 pm

Ace took his head out of the bushes and was just about to continue on his way, when he heard another rustling sound from other bushes, he quickly stuck his head back in the bushes, and saw that there were some shadows getting closer to the seemingly unaware Totodile, but instead of intervening, Ace was curious where this situation was headed, so he remained silent and continued to observe.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

Ambushed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Tom was surprised, to say the least, when he found that his shoulder was bitten by a feral Mightyena. "Oh, Arceus!" He ran forward, escaping it's grip, and turned to face the dog. It grinned, happy that it had caused the Totodile pain. "Oh God, you're the same one..." And indeed, it was the same one that had attacked him and Starfire before. Was it out for revenge? He looked behind it; a pair of Weedle looked back. "Damn..." He readied his fist again, awaiting a chance to strike.
Back to top Go down

Ambushed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:58 pm

A smile crept over Ace's face, who continued to watch the fight unfold.
"This is more like it!" He thought to himself, "Now I could barge in right now...but let's see how well he can do on his own, it's useless to do a dramatic rescue if he curb stomps them. But if I want to do something, how to make a grand entrance...?" He started to study the environment of the arena, looking for any opportunities.
Back to top Go down

Ambushed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:27 pm

The wurmple attacked first; one charged, trying to tackle Tom, but the reptile's fist connected first. It flew back, but it had done enough; the second wurmple shot string at Tom's face, blinding him. "MFF!!!" The Totodile started scratching wildly in every direction, but was unable to hit anything. The Mightyena grinned before baring it's teeth and charging at him for a bite.
Back to top Go down

Ambushed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Ace looked up at a tree, and down at the fight below. It was becoming quite obvious to him that this Totodile was not winning this fight, so what better time than now to save the day? He glanced above the charging Mightyena and saw a large tree branch hanging over him.
"Perfect." He smirked as an array of leaves from the forest floor started to float in front of him, and with a wave of Ace's hand, the leaves went flying towards the tree branch, which snapped under the barrage of leaves. The falling branch landed on the Mightyena's back, and while it did stop it's attack on the Totodile, it easily got the branch off of him. As it started to look around for the cause, Ace slowly walked into the clearing towards the Totodile and glanced over to his opponents.
"How you all doing today?" he casually asked.
Back to top Go down

Ambushed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Tom finally stopped flailing around and managed to rip the string off of his face. "Agh, that tasted like crap..." He looked at the newcomer. "What in the hell...? Did you help me?" Tom was about to ask the snivy more questions, but stopped when he noticed the mightyena charging at him. "Look out!" A water gun formed and shot at the canine, stopping it in it's tracks. And redirecting it's attention to him. "Yeah, your target is me, isn't it?' He glanced at the snivy. "Um... Snivy, if you're really helping me, could you take down those wurmple? I don't want to get another string shot to the face."
Back to top Go down

Ambushed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:13 pm

Ace already had a group of leaves positioned in front of him and was facing one of the Wurmples. He quickly looked over to the Totodile, "I'm sorry. I can't hear you over all this awesome!" he stated with a grin on his face as he pointed the leaves at the Wurmple. The bug was overtaken by the amount of leaves and was flung out of the clearing. For a singular moment, Ace stood there triumphantly, until he felt a sudden pain in his side, followed by a sick feeling. He looked over to see the other Wurmple (who Ace had forgotten about) sitting on its guard with a look of satisfaction on its face. Ace glanced down to the source of the pain and was greeted by a poison needle. Ace quickly removed the needle, and with a pained expression looked over at the other Wurmple and muttered, "Nice shot..."
Back to top Go down

Ambushed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:32 am

WARNING: NITPICK:

"I need an excuse to train Rage anyway..." With that said, a red aura emitted Tom's body as he charged in and scratched the Mightyena, and the mightyena retaliated by tackling him onto the floor. "You..." The Totodile's eyes burned red, and he rushed in with another scratch. It hit the canine head on, this time wounding it's nose. "I'm gonna beat the crap out of you..." He charged in yet again, and soon found himself on the floor, an angry, bleeding monster standing above him.

He was unaware of his situation, though, as blinded by rage as he was. His had came outstretched again, hitting the creature with a hit much stronger than his previous ones. It fell to the ground, more out of surprise than anything, as the Totodile stood up, his nostrils flared, his red aura larger and more visible than ever.

He was angry as hell and going for the kill.
Back to top Go down

Ambushed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:47 am

Responding to Nitpick!:

"You having fun over there?" Ace glanced at the other fight taking place, though he quickly refocused his attention on the remaining Wurmple. "Sure I'm was poisoned," he started to think, "but it would take more than that to stop me." Without any warning, he lunged onto the Wurmple pinning it on the ground. The bug retorted by biting Ace's arm, and using the moment to get enough force to knock Ace backwards onto the forest floor. He looked over to the side and saw a few leaves discarded on the ground, as the Wurmple was closing in for another attack, the Snivy sent the piles of leaves flying in the Wurmple's direction, causing him to go hurtling backwards while skidding across the ground until he rolled through the bushes and out of the clearing.

Ace stood up and started to dust himself off, "Tackle is such an undignified move..." he quickly put a hand to his stomach as if he were in pain, "And...the poison is still there." He looked over at the Totodile rushing towards the Mightyena, "And I'll let him finish that...."
Back to top Go down

Ambushed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:30 am

Tom rushed at the Mightyena, his hand closed into a fist, it's temperature below freezing, and hit it straight in the face; the creature fell back, pained. He continued walking towards him, with a killing intent, and sent his fist flying again.
This time, though, he felt an electric shock go through his body as the Mightyena used his thunder fang. "YOU MOTHERF***ER!" He yelled as he pulled his hand out of the Mightyena's mouth. He looked angrily at the canine as it stood up, weakened but alive. It howled into the air, gaining strength and becoming more powerful than ever. Tom readied an ice punch, and the creature rushed towards him with another thunder fang ready.
Tom punched it in it's mouth, freezing it nearly instantly, but found himself shocked nonetheless. He fell to the ground, panting. Tom tried to stand up, but found himself paralyzed by the electricity. "Damn..." Tom glanced at the now-frozen Mightyena, and forced himself to stand up. He readied his claws, and chipped off some ice in the throat area. "I'm gonna kill you..."

The yellow riolu laid on the ground, a pool of blood surrounding her. She looked at Tom pleadingly, mouthing one word, and one word only. "Why?"

It was then that Tom's rage subsided. He looked down at the fallen Mightyena, then at his hand, ready to slash it's throat. He stepped backwards, afraid. Of what, he didn't know; perhaps it was the Mightyena, or of that strange Snivy. Or perhaps he was afraid of himself. How ready he was to kill. He turned and tried to run, but stumbled and fell to the ground. His defense scarf flew off and landed in front of him.
"I... I almost killed him... I wanted to kill him... What's wrong with me...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ambushed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambushed   Ambushed Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambushed
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: