Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Meeting of Two New Friends

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

The Meeting of Two New Friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jake went into the Pecha Forest by himself to get some training done. "I'm going on my very first adventure. It's finally here." Jake said in awe. Little did Jake know that this wasn't going to be alone. He' gonna make a new friend that he will meet soon enough.

While looking in the forest, Jake ran into a tree. "Ow." Jake exclaimed. "I can't believe I ran into a tree the size of the Guild." Jake kept on wandering the forest only to find himself lost.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Tom nodded in thanks as "Jake" got the Rattata off of his tail before focusing completely on his pidove opponent. He shot off another water gun, again missing. "Dammit, I need to learn how to aim!" He started running to the right, trying to escape the gust. "C'mon, get tired already!" And indeed, the little bird was indeed tiring out. "Now's my chance!" The reptile grinned and started running at the flying creature before jumping in the air, his fist frozen and ready to connect.
Not that it did; it's very hard to punch a flying target. "Damn it!" The reptile shouted as he fell to the floor. He turned and fired off another water gun. Finally, he managed to connect and watched as the bird fell to the ground, it's feathers soaked. "Finally!" He grinned and started walking away.
He didn't - he couldn't - expect the creature to rush back at him and strike with a steel wing. He fell to the ground, clutching the area on his head that was hit. "Oh God! What the hell?!"
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Jake the saw what has happening with Tom and the Pidove. Jake thought he could help, even though very weak right now. Jake went ahead anyways. Jake attacked with a tackle and hit the Pidove and tried to use another tackle when the Pidove used a gust and blew the Tepig into a tree. Jake couldn't look up he was close to being knocked out just when his ability blaze kicked in. Jake then got faster and stronger so he tried a tackle but it missed. Then he tried a tail whip and lowered the Pidove's defense. "It's up to you Tom" Said Jake. "You can finish it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Tom nodded before rushing for the exhausted pidove with a frozen fist. "Eat this!" He jumped at the airborne bird finally managed to land a hit. "Yes!" Tom grinned as the bird fell to the floor unconscious. "Woohoo!" The Totodile glanced at the Tepig nearby. "Thanks! You're pretty good at battling, Jake. What happened there? You seemed to kinda... Flare up, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:56 pm

"Oh, that's just my special ability, Blaze." Jake said. "Like how all pokemon have an ability." Jake looked around some more. Jake kept on looking but didn't find anything. Jake was done with exploring here and needed to rest. "Well I need to go i need some rest." Jake said. "But before I go, are you in the guild by any chance?" Jake just sat there waiting and waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:17 pm

"Um... Not yet. I plan to, soon, but..." Tom sighed. "I want to get a bit stronger on my own before I join the guild, actually." Tom looked in the direction in which Grassveil was. "Well, I think I'll be going now. This was certainly an... eventful walk. Alright, see you later." And with a wave, the Totodile started walking back to town.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:19 pm

"See ya around Tom." Jake said. Jake then ran to the town and past town and went to the guild and fell asleep instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of Two New Friends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2