Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Meeting of Two New Friends

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

The Meeting of Two New Friends Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Jake went into the Pecha Forest by himself to get some training done. "I'm going on my very first adventure. It's finally here." Jake said in awe. Little did Jake know that this wasn't going to be alone. He' gonna make a new friend that he will meet soon enough.

While looking in the forest, Jake ran into a tree. "Ow." Jake exclaimed. "I can't believe I ran into a tree the size of the Guild." Jake kept on wandering the forest only to find himself lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Tom entered the Pecha forest, reflecting his past. He always came here when he needed to think; it wasn't very dangerous, and other Pokemon didn't exactly crowd there, like at the pond.
"Ow!" What was that? Tom stopped and looked for the source; a tepig. Huh; he hadn't seen a tepig near grassveil before. The little guy had apparently bumped into a tree "the size of the guild". Tom smiled; he was pretty much done thinking, and he longed for some company. The totodile walked up to the young tepig.
"Hi there."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Jake looked up at the Totodile he had never seen before. "Hi, I'm Jake." Said Jake. "What's your name?" Jake always asked that same question to a new face. Jake also was wondering where the Totodile came from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:27 pm

"Tom. What's yours?" The reptile smiled at the Tepig before him. "So, what brings you to the Pecha Forest? I'm here to... take my mind off things myself." He shivered as the horrible memories played back in his head.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:15 pm

"I just want to go on an adventure." Jake told Tom. "I want to find some items too." Jake was looking around. He didn't see any items around. "Oh well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:25 pm

"Go on an adventure eh?" Tom looked around. "I doubt you'd find one here; the pecha forest is kinda puny. The worst you'll find here is the occasional butterfree, and the best item you'd get is a watamel berry. And those taste horrible, if you ask me. Still, if you're just trying out, the Pecha forest is pretty good." He was about to continue talking, but stopped at the sound of... something. Tom looked around, looking for whatever made that noise.

Two creatures looked at the duo, waiting for a chance to strike.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Jake looked at the Patrat and the Butterfree. "I'll that on that Patrat." Said Jake. "You can get that Butterfree." Jake then started the battle with the Patrat. Jake used magnitude, while that Patrat used tackle. The Patrat then hit Jake with a tackle and Jake was getting back up and used another magnitude. The wild Patrat then got knocked out and that took care of that.

Dice Roll for Item Find
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:43 pm

There was a slight level difference between Tom and the feral Butterfree, but Tom felt that he could handle the creature. He readied his fist, feeling it's temperature go below freezing, and slammed it into the bug as it rushed in to tackle him. The creature fell to the ground, weakened, giving Tom the opportunity to scratch it into unconsciousness.
Not, however, before it released multiple toxic spores into the air, poisoning Tom. The reptile fell on his knees, weakened and sick. "Arceus, I hate poison..." Before he could speak anymore, Tom puked onto the floor. "I feel like... ugh..." He stood up, wincing and clutching his stomach. "Don't worry; the poison was fairly weak; I'll get over it."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Jake found a pecha berry and gave it to Tom. "Here you go Tom." Said Jake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:39 pm

"Thanks..." Tom accepted the Pecha Berry and ate it. Almost immediately, the Totodile felt rejuvenated, almost as though he wasn't poisoned at all. "I owe you, um... I didn't catch your name, Tepig." He glanced at the Patrat on the floor. "Wow; you're pretty good at battling."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Jake thought he told Tom his name, but he had to tell him again. "Oh, my name's Jake, Tom." Jake said. And thanks about what you said about my battling skills, but I guess i just got lucky." Jake looked around for some more items in the forest.

Dice Roll for Item.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Tom tried to remember. "Oh. I guess you did." He looked over to where Jake was looking. "What did you find there?" He put his hand on the defense scarf he was wearing; perhaps the tepig would find something like that?
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:04 pm

Jake just found a green gummi on the ground and decided to keep it this time. "I found a green gummi, but this time I'm gonna keep it, OK?" Jake asked. He just need to keep some items now so he just kept it with him like it was his heart. Jake then heard a noise in the woods.

Two creatures came out of the woods and attacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Tom blinked in surprise as a pidove flew straight at him, before stopping in mid-air and starting up a strong gust of wind. "Oh, damn!" Tom held his ground, albeit barely, before running at the pigeon and shooting a large spray of water at the target. It missed miserably, giving the Pidove a chance to start up another gust. "DAMMIT!" He started up another water gun, but suddenly found himself in pain as something sunk it's teeth into his tail. "A rattata?!"
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Jake saw the Rattata and then tackled it off of Tom. Jake then used a magnitude and got that Rattata weak. Jake used another tackle and sent that Rattata flying into a tree. The Rattata got up and used a tackle and shoved Jake into the nearest tree. Jake then got up and used a tail whip to lower its defense. Then Jake used one last tackle right while the Rattata used tackle too. Both of them got lots of damage but in the end the Rattata got knocked out because of the strategy of the tail whip used by Jake. "Huh, I guess I am good at battling." Jake said. Jake then watched the battle between Tom and the wild Pidove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Two New Friends   The Meeting of Two New Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of Two New Friends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next