Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Nightly Stroll

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Nightly Stroll - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 3:03 am

First topic message reminder :

For some reason the young Abra seemed to only be active at night. It wasn't as great as some would think, but he has to recharge his psychic batteries somehow! Hopefully soon this would change when he evolved to his next form and didn't always need to sleep.

'What a day...' he thought to himself while imaging the future. But for now he had to train to become stronger. He wasn't very strong, but his mind did the work for him. It even helps to have at least one physical attack too.

Clyde looked around at the eerie shadows, some scarier than others. That's one thing he didn't like about the night hours. It seemed much more dangerous, even if he didn't need his eyes to see. It just felt odd for their to be a night.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll - Page 3 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 2:14 am

"Is something wrong?" Clyde asked trying to hold back laughter. Of all things in this world, a bird is scared of bug types? That's what birds eat after all. He watched as she washed her wing and made drops of water fly.

It took a second to realise there was a ache in his fist. It started small and then intensified. This is why he didn't like physical combat. When he fought with his fists, Clyde got a terrible pain in his hand and would have to ice it down and eat berries. Unfortunately he didn't have any on him, and he couldn't see any nearby. After all, they are in a forest called Pecha Forest.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll - Page 3 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Sosio shook it off and moved in the direction where she had sent Abra.
"I'm fine now... Blegh... I hope we don't run into another bug-type... eep!"
She continued walking now, a bit more briskly. She hates really small bug types AND really big pokemon. The Fletchling is odd, sure, she'd rather not encounter not to mention eat bug types. She preferred to eat seeds, berries, bread... The usual.

As they approached the huge room, she searched for the mark that she placed on each of the tunnels, looking for the mark at Clyde's. She circled continuously until she approached the Abra, feathers fluffed nervously and eyes wide as if she had done something horrible.
"I... can't find the tunnel!"
Scared, having no idea what to do, countless thoughts rushed through her mind as she let out quick short breaths. 
"Is there any way you can, like, sense heat or left behind... cells or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 2:56 am

Clyde was happy when he saw she was fine. He didn't really want to explain what has happened. For all he knew, others would think he attacked Sosio and could've possibly gotten kicked out of the Guild. That was something the Abra didn't want to happen.

"Don't worry, I remember everywhere I've been." The psychic laid his hand on the Fletchling and teleported them to the correct path. The two pokemon had landed on the dirt road, Clyde almost falling over because of the uneven ground beneath him. He looked around trying to see if anything was near and luckily he could find nothing. The only things moving were the small bug types that couldn't do much harm.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:22 pm

Sosio flutted her wings excitedly as she found herself located in another area.
"That was awesome! You should do that more often!"
The Fletchling began her further journey forward into the dark vertical abyss surrounded by trees. The forest seemed to slowly get thicker the further they went. That would mean they weren't even halfway through! She began to strut a little hastier, often slowing down a bit, then matching her pace with Clyde's. The Abra could just levitate, carefree, as she glanced around her at the spooky, ominous distance, peering through trees. The trees towered over them, but weren't evil. The trees made her feel welcome, that she wouldn't if she were just in a huge, dark, open space the size of the forest. That she would definitely dislike; it would mean huge pokemon. She didn't know what was worse: huge pokemon or bug-types. Supposedly equal in her mind of fears. Some irrational, but that's just who she is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:37 am

Clyde shrugged his shoulders. For him, teleporting was such an ordinary thing. He did it almost on a daily basis. To him, it was just like walking, except easier. He couldn't help but laugh at the sight of the Fletchlings amazement. "You get used to it after a while." He didn't realize it until a moment or two after teleporting, but the trees grew thicker and the path became more obscure. The road was covered in plants and was quite hard to see. The Abra had to switch to his abilities to stay on it.

"This is the farthest I've ever gone in this place," Clyde said almost tripping over a vine. "I won't be much use soon." Clyde knew he would have to turn back soon, but the unknown made him eager to keep going.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Sosio had to start flying in order to avoid tripping over the tangled obstructing roots that jutted up from the ground, swirled and curved before they submerged back into the ground. Vines hung about, sometimes tangled, and some swung about after a creature would dash away above. The eerie trees towered over their heads, leaves occasionally falling. The Fletchling recalled that the sun had already risen, but it was impossible to tell through the sort of smog the trees seemed to emanate. 

"I wonder how much farther there is to go..."
The curiosity about the peculiar string of events.
Wait, what string of events?
Sosio was already having an argument in her own mind. She could almost swear that the trees were causing her insanity. Maybe she was just psyching herself out, from her past experience with the rocks. Or maybe...
"Hiyaaaah!!"
She swung herself into the air, just skimming the Abra's head, flying right past and crashing into a tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2014 5:21 am

The Abra got slightly surprised by what Sosio did. It didn't hurt but just surprised him. Clyde watched her fly into a nearby tree, concealing laughter. This entire time he had been with the bird, he found some of her actions amusing. It's not every day you see this stuff. However bigger things were coming up. Before long Pecha Forest would end and would merge with another forest.

The tree filed area coming up he had never been to but didn't have any intentions of going in. Clyde didn't feel like going somewhere he didn't have to go, but would just help the bird there. "Okay soon we will arrive at the next forest and that is when I must go." Clyde told the Fletchling.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:17 pm

Getting up feverishly, Sosio realized her assumptions were wrong.
Ok, so maybe this Abra isn't evil... and therefore not controlling my mind...

Upon a tinge where the types of trees changed completely; from light forest trees to dense dark pine. Surely this was the border, but why so sudden? That's dungeons for you... The Abra spoke, without urgency, with only a bit more of the forest to go.
"What's with the rush, anyway?" Sosio spoke cheerfully as always. "What is ever so important? ...WAIT! Lemme guess... YOU'RE A SPY! A SECRET AGENT!"
The Fletchling flutted around like a child. She never really was raised "properly", anyway. She had the mind of a fledgling, perfectly fitting, who hadn't even learned peck yet, but in her mind was on the breach of evolving. 
"I will be sad when you have to go... But who's to say we won't meet again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Clyde chuckled at her idea of him being a spy. He could be one of he really wanted to, just teleport around in the shadows. However, being a spy would require going undercover and he wasn't that great of an actor. Even it he tries to lie it is obvious.

"I just don't want to go farther than what I have to." Of course he could just teleport, but longer distances meant more concentration. He had to imagine many details just so he didn't end up in a wall. Clyde almost ended up in a pond once. It was scary for him since he had never gotten the chance to learn the techniques to swimming.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:34 am

"Well, I guess this is goodbye?"
Sosio hated goodbyes. She loved the company of a constant friend. 
"...and the adventure continues. Clyde, you're awesome, and I hope you stay that way. Someday, I would like to meet again and talk about all the adventures we had. Then hopefully we can adventure places together, too!"
She dipped her head, bittersweet. Sosio had left many friends behind, that it was so constant. She should do something constant in return.
"Hey... I've decided on a tradition for me to do every time I leave a friend behind, because this happens a lot. I will say something random as a farewell!"
The Fletchling stood a moment to think of something totally random.
"SPEEDY SPEEDY FRENCH FRY FRENCH FRY!"
Sosio felt proud of her randomity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:16 am

Clyde looked at the Fletchling, smiling and not sure on what to say to her response. It was pretty random thing of her to say. "Don't forget, I can find you even when you're miles away." Clyde pointed to his head and laughed slightly. He wasn't expecting this outcome today, but he was glad it happened.

"Hey, stay gold Ponyboy." He said to Sosio before teleporting away. He was saddened he would have to say goodbye. And he would have to do it again. It seemed like a pretty common thing, having to say goodbye. For some it was probably as regular as waking up. But eventually you probably get used to it.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:42 am

Happily smiling at the fact that this psychic type pokemon could hear... well, sense... When she was in danger. The Abra could be a superhero of some sort. She was still sad that he had to leave.

Startled to happiness by Clyde's reference, she watched him dissappear, saddening her once more. She stepped forward into the changing wilderness, speaking no no one for a final time in the small woods.
"I may not be golden on the outside like you, my friend, but I certainly am on the inside."

END END END END END END END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightly Stroll
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3