Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version   The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

So yeah, I kinda got this idea from four games in particular, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon HeartGold, and Pokemon SoulSilver

Basically, this is the story of some characters through the region of Johto, but here's the catch: the rp will be split into two versions to mix things up. There will be two topics: This one is SoulSilver, so the characters will encounter Lugia. I will be making another topic shortly that will be the Heartgold version. The main characters will be different for each version. For example, in this topic (SoulSilver), whoever is the rival of my character will be the main character. I hope this kinda makes sense. Now, for the import process.

This is the template I would like to use.

Name: (Trainer's name goes here)

Hometown:

Starting Pokemon: (Now since this is HeartGold/SoulSilver, I will be allowing you to have a pokemon from another region. Only rule is that it be a pre-evo to start.)

Starter pokemon's moveset:

And there you go. I look forward to rping! :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version   The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:39 pm

(Yes it does)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version   The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:02 pm

As Christian woke up in his house in Ecruteak city this day, he found that his Baltoy had, as always woken up long before him and kept spinning around next to his bed.
"Heh, yeah, I know...maintaining the proper balance between adventuring and resting is important and we haven't done much lately.", he adressed his companion.
Packing a few things, he left his house and wandered off into the distance, the Baltoy following him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version   The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:50 pm

"Jude! Get up! It's 10 o'clock already!" His mom yelled up at him. Jude sighed, acquiescing and getting out of his bed. He had slept in his clothes last night, so he didn't need to get dressed. Grabbing the Pokeball on his dresser, he let out the Pokemon inside. "Good morning Snorunt. Wait here, I'll be in the bathroom." Jude walked down the hallway and into the bathroom, turning on the sink. He splashed some hot water onto his face, then went back to his room. "Alright Snorunt, ready to go somewhere?"
"Runt, Snorunt!" Jude grabbed his backpack and walked down the hallway and out the door, with Snorunt following. He then turned back and yelled into his house, "Bye Mom, I'll be back soon!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version   The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Mimi woke up at 8, something she somehow never got past. Drai was still snoozing, wrapped around her wrist, as the snake Pokemon tended to do. She shook her hand vigorously, because it had fellen asleep in the night. "Hey, Drai, wake up! I gotta get dressed!" She went and put on a white sundress and a silver necklace, the picked up her snaky blue friend and put Drai on her head. She ran downstairs. "Hey, dad! I'm going out for a while!" "Alright, Mimi, but don't get hurt. You have your new Crosstransciever so I can call you?" "Yeah, Dad. Love you." She ran out the door, grabbing her bag on the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version   The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:50 am

BUMPEH
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version   The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:28 pm

(Still here, I just don't know, what I'm supposed to be doing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version   The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Johto Adventures: SoulSilver version
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2