Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON Empty
PostSubject: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON   I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 2:10 am

It was a nice partially cloudy day. The water of the pond was perfectly reflective. Sorren wanted to spend some time alone, and even though this spot was sometimes filled with pokemon, for some reason it was empty today. Sorren didn't pay it much mind, It was raining the day eirlier so maybe it was too muddy or something.

Being careful, Sorren made his way towards a tree overlooking the pond. Finding a nice shady bit of grass he sat down, letting his bag fall off his shoulders and onto the green grass. Sometimes you just need some time to yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON   I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:52 am

Gemini was bored the previous night. He had nothing to do and had nowhere to go, let alone it was raining then. He didn't mind the rain much, except that it made everything slippery. He wonder through the night, looking for a place to sleep. He decided to to go to the pond, he found a nice tree there earlier. Once he got there, he climbed the tree (took him seven trys to climb the slippery bark) and slept on one of its branches.

He woke to the sound of something approaching the the tree. He opened his eyes and tried to see what was coming, only to slip and see that a bag was rapidly accelerating to his face.

"AAAAAch!" Gem screamed as he fell onto Sorrens bag.
(OOC, ^pronaunced with the throat)
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON   I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:59 am

"AAAAAAAAH!!!" Sorren yelled back. he blinked after a cople of seconds. "A Sableye?"

The dark ghost pokemon thing Fell onto Sorren's bag from the tree. What was it doing here? and why? Maybe it was taking a nap and fell out of the tree. that was the only logical explenation sorren could think of.

"Uh... Are you ok Mr.?" Sorren asked hesetently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON   I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:20 am

"Uggghh," Gemini moaned as he laid on the random bag. He started to get up and off of the bag, thankfully, it wasn't the mud, or even worse, a rock. He looked up to see a startled Torchic in front of him. He then looked back down at the bag, examining it. "Yeah, ugh, im fine." He replied to the little chicken, barly noticing him.

By the way it screamed, thte 'chic seemed to be female, but when it ask a question, it sounded male. It was probably still a chick(pun intended), but male. It also seemed to be timid, from the way it/he screamed and questioned him. From the bag, which looked pretty like an explorer, he concluded that the he was explorer. Why are there so many explorers around these parts? They seemed to be excepting any one now. Damn, now look at me, im starting to sound like my father.

The question though was why it was here? He looked back up to the Fire type and asked, "Why're you here, may I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON   I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:28 am

"Uh, well I Just wanted some time to spend by myself. Why are you here?" Sorren retorted, it was only fair.

He checked his bag to make sure The contents were ok, and then set it aside. He looked at the pokemon, it was weird, what was with the eyes? Were there actual eyeballs behind those gems or were the gems his eyes? he was kinda creepy all things considered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON   I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:40 am

Gemi took a step away from the bag as the red and orange featherball checked it.

"Sleeping," Gem then looked back at the tree branches above him, "And falling."

Gem then looked back down to the the other, who was staring strait at him, no, his face. The only thing on his face of any 'improtance' is the gems. He didn't think 'KILL HIM, HE'S DISRESPECTING YOU' of staring as impolite, but as a sign of curiosity. And since the Torchic didn't even hid the fact that it was staring, Gem could tell that it was more curious then polite, and he liked that. He was questioning about them or... "Hey, is there anything on me?" Gem said as gesturing his his gems/eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON   I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:56 am

"Depends if you can take those off or not." Sorren said with a smile, not even thinking about how the Sableye felt.

He felt kind of embarrassed that he had stared, but not overly much. He sat back and stared at the sky. For a second he thought one of the clouds looked like a Pidgey. Might as well enjoy the time here even with the Sableye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON   I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:49 pm

Gemini smiled. He liked the Torchic. It says what was in his mind.

"I can, but it'll hurt." Gem tapped one of his gems and said, "It's rooted into my skull."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON   I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:30 pm

"Are you from around here?" Sorren asked, trying to make conversation.

He really couldn't think of anything else to ask the Sableye- oh wait!

"Oh I should probably introduce myself, Sorren of Team Titans. who are you?" Sorren asked, after the thought had hit his mind.

He was curios about the Sableye, and calling him the Sableye in his thoughts was starting to get old. Maybe he could make a friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON   I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:46 pm

"Hehe, nice ta m'chya. 'Name's Gemini." Gem greeted 'PFT, HE'S A STUPID EXPLORER' with a large smirk on his face. He continued with, "I'm just your average Sableye in these parts." 'HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE'

Now, it was time for 'Sorren' to answer the questions. "Tell me, Sorren, What was It that made you want to join the guild?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON   I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:55 pm

"Hm... that's a hard one. I was a wanderer for a long time. Actually lived out of mystery dungeons. Then one day I wander into Grassveil. I meet loads of pokemon from the guild. My goal has always been to get stronger, so when i met them I asked them why they had joined the guild. I got responses like to help others, and I like exploring, but they were always deeply rooted in some kind of past tragedy. I thought it was time to stop wandering, to start to grow strong, and maybe have some actual friends. I found a place where I can belong." Sorren said looking back up at the sky.

One day, when he was strong enough, sorren was going to find her. That day is what he was working toward, what Gemini Reminded him of. He had gotten the chance to be part of something, and he would have her be there with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON   I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:20 am

Gem nodded as Sorren exclaimed himself. Thankfully, he was the type to be open to others, even if he was hiding something. Gem was, I guess you can say, a Pokemon Pokemon(people person). He could tell that there was more to that for Sorren to be an explorer. He basically told Gem that when he said that everyone always was deeply rooted in some kind of past tragedy, but the way he said stated that he was part of 'everyone'. 'NO, HE WANTS TO KILL YOU' He was hiding something, and being the guy who likes info, he is willing to pry... but nicely. He doesn't want to seem like an ass.

Gem cocked his head a bit and 'guessed', "But that's not it, right? Don't you have a deeply rooted reason like everyone else?" Gem patiently waited for Sorren. He would understand if Sorren would not reply. 'THEN FORCE IT OUT OF HIM' It could be too emotional, and the Torchic still seemed to be a 'chick'.(pun intended)

Last edited by Gemini on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed color font twice)
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON   I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:28 am

"Yeah, My parents were killed when i was a kid. I couldn't do anything for them, But I want to have the ability to do something about similar situations in the future." Sorren said.

He had talked often enough about his 'tragic past' that it didn't mean much compared to any other guild member. Of course he was still leaving out the promise, but that was something personal and he didn't want to talk about that with anyone. Thinking of this Sorren wondered at the odd question.

"Why do you want to know?" Sorren asked, eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON   I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:39 am

Gem shrugged, "I'm a curios Pokemon. I like information, 'gives me something to ponder about."

Gem got up and took a few steps closer to the pond. "I guess it's a trait I got from my father... he, thanks for the memories, dad," 'YES, WHAT A 'MEMORABLE' FATHER' Gem said sarcastically under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON   I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:46 am

"Ever stay up late pondering the meaning of life?" Sorren joked. "Now that I think about it, Tragic backstories are something of a staple around here. weird isn't it?"

Sorren had noticed some quirks about the Sableye. Odd mannerisms and the like. It wasn't his place to pry anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON   I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON Empty

Back to top Go down

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next