Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel Empty
PostSubject: Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel   Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:49 pm

Crysel followed the directions she had been given by Jeremy to the door of Faye's office. With calm demeanor, she rapped on the door with the back of her claws as to avoid damage on the wood. She was here to tell the guildmaster that Jeremy had approved her joining Team Magna and get her officially in it. Honestly, Crysel felt the whole putting it on record thing was unneeded, but she had to follow the way the pokemon did things around here.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel   Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:47 pm

Hearing the knocking on her door, the guildmaster interrupted her lecture, putting the book back into its shelf before waddling over to the door, which soon revealed a Sneasel as the source of the knocking.
"Oh, hello, dearie. Please come on in and have a seat. Is there anything I can help you with?"
Even though she was slightly annoyed, as the Meganium had to interrupt her reading right when it got to the good part, she was determined not to let it show, easily hiding it under her warm smile and friendly expression.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel   Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:20 am

Crysel studied the Meganium for the briefest of moments. Outwardly, Faye seemed good and welcoming. Her eyes though, they looked a bit annoyed. She caught sight of an open book and guess she had interrupted Faye's reading of it. She figured that she may as well make this quick as to not prolong the annoyance. Not that she understood the fascination with books. She didn't read herself and she was happy... enough. She sat as instructed before speaking. "Faye, right? My name is Crysel. Team Magna's leader Jeremy has said he wants me on his team. He said to come to you."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel   Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:26 am

"Oh, that's wonderful, dearie. You can consider yourself happy. Jeremy has proven himself to be an excelent leader thus far. I'm sure you will get along well.", Faye spoke, as she added the newest member to the Guild Member Records, which she had placed on her desk.
Taking a few items from a drawer and handing them to the Sneasel, she continued to explain:
"Now, you're going to need this, it's your Explorer's Badge. The other thing's a little gift from me. I hope you like it, dearie. Now, do you know Jeremy's team's room already or would you like me to show you?"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel   Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:09 am

Cryel watched as he name was added and took the items. She put the badge away, but looked over the ribbon. It was pure white, like fresh untouched snow. It fit her in a way. She carefully tied the ribbon to her left wrist and looked to Faye. "Ah, I know where it is. Jeremy and I just spoke in there. I know my way. Thank you very much for the gift. It was considerate of you to give it to me. Is there anything else I need to know about the guild?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel   Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:15 am

"Oh, you're welcome, sweetie. And no, nothing I can think of at the moment at least. Should there be anything I have forgotten, Jeremy should be able to instruct you. And if he doesn't know either, well, you know, where you can find me. Now then, I wish you good luck and have fun exploring!"
With these words the guildmaster concluded the Sneasel's signup process, happy, that another Pokémon had found its way to her guild. Hopefully she would have lots of exciting adventures and make new friends!
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel   Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:40 am

Crysel nodded and turned to go, her head facing the guildmaster. "Thank you very much Faye, you are a good pokemon. I'll make sure to try my best on Jeremy's team." With that, Crysel left and shut the door, anticipating that Faye would want to get back to reading her book since she seemed annoyed she had to stop before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel   Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Magna's (Better) other Sneasel
Page 1 of 1