Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A frozen heart of fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

A frozen heart of fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A frozen heart of fire   A frozen heart of fire - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

IT had been months, but it felt like longer to Sorren. After a particularly nasty breakdown, He knew he needed to get ahold of his emotions. So he left. He continued his practice of living out of doungeons, exept he made a home out of icicle forest.

He practiced taking a beating, time and time again. Eventualy he had no more tears left to shed, but they had left their mark. The flesh below his eyes was raw with the sting of a million frozen tears.

Sorren had avoided all but wild pokemon, for he knew that if Anyone were to find him, He knew his will would waver and he would be convinced to return. But, He had made a mistake. Sorren knew this, but didn't care, maybe he wanted to be found, maybe He just didn't care what happened to him anymore.

Sorren had lit a fire to warm himself.

The smoke would lead curios souls to His small camp skirting the edge of the dungeon. A simple rock outcropping with wood piled up to keep the snow out. Sorren let out a pleased sigh as the fire warmed him, for the first time in a long time.

"Do you think i can change?" Sorren asked the sky. "Even if i can hide my fears they will still be there, pulling the strings of my mind, no mater how much I try to think otherwise."
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A frozen heart of fire   A frozen heart of fire - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:10 am

"Thanks. You have been a great help.", Ned chuckled.
Maybe the Pokémon here really weren't as bad as those back where he came from.
Maybe, just maybe the Nincada could keep a clear conscience and still earn his living there.
Time would show, whether that actually was the case.
"Although I don't think you can learn how to overcome your fears like this. What you are doing is choosing the easy way. Maybe it would help you, if you actually chose a place with Pokémon, that pose more of a threat to you. And you should remember, that being afraid of something isn't a bad thing. It's a survival instinct, allowing us to avoid dangers. There is no shame in being fearful."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

PostSubject: Re: A frozen heart of fire   A frozen heart of fire - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:26 am

"I'm not ashamed of being fearful, I'm ashamed of letting my fear take control of me." Sorren retorted. "Trust me, I've had more than a few pokemon give me the same 'advice'."

The freshly fallen snow had reinvigerated the world of white. Sorren Decided to let the fire burn out. He wasn't really bothered by the cold anymore.

(End?:Y/N)Y

As Sorren watched the bug scamper off in the direction of civilization, He realized he forgot to ask to keep his location a secret, oh well he was bound to be found out eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A frozen heart of fire   A frozen heart of fire - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A frozen heart of fire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2