Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ask the Smug Snake

Go down 
+2
Crytic
Sakura
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Ask the Smug Snake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ask the Smug Snake   Ask the Smug Snake - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Grass Snake Pokemon is sitting at his desk, currently invested in writing his reports or making the plans for the next mission. So embroiled in his work, he does not initially notice the visitors in his quarters at all, amber eyes focused intently on the papers in front of him.

(So this is an ask thread, similar to tumblr ask blogs. People can ask Jeremy things himself, ask through their characters, or even implement 'anon magic'. However magic is only available for about 3 asks, and only every other time. Anyway, eager to hear what you guys have. Try to make it fun. xD)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Smug Snake   Ask the Smug Snake - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:05 pm

A Sneasel very slowly entered the room, with an obviously fake twirled mustache and a top hat. She twirled the mustache and put on her best 'posh' voice "Well good sir, would you mind if I acquired a certain piece of information? If you could date any Sneasel, where would you take Kuro?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Smug Snake   Ask the Smug Snake - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:33 pm

Jeremy blinks his amber eyes when he hears the door open. Glancing upward, he spies Kuro and lets out a small exhale as he glances back down at the paperwork.

"First off Kuro, you don't ask a question with a follow up question with an already assumed answer. Second off all, sneasel or not, I don't date. I'm going in an arranged marriage as an heir to the Blackwood estate. Second..."

He pauses. voice somewhat soft.

"There is a new cafe I heard... I have sampled plenty of the local food of the lower classes around here already. Might... Be a nice change of scenery."

Another pause, and without looking up Jeremy continues writing, voice composed.

"Its nice to have you back Kuro."
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Smug Snake   Ask the Smug Snake - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:27 pm

A man wearing shutter shades and carrying a boombox on his shoulder, limps in on a cane.

"Why is there something instead of nothing?"
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Smug Snake   Ask the Smug Snake - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:44 am

A black dragon pokes his head inside the room.

"Jeremy, do you know how good you taste? I've been wanting to try this new Snivy dish but the last one was too tough and tasteless."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Smug Snake   Ask the Smug Snake - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Jeremy would look at the Dude and open his mouth, trying to come up with an answer before simply stating, "Because... There... Just is? That sounds like something you should ask a philosopher or clergy..."

When the dragon pokes his head inside the room, the male snivy keeps a pleasant, composed face... Though on the inside, the Grass Snake Pokemon was internally screaming. "I... I am tough and unpalatable. Sorry... Just how it is..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Smug Snake   Ask the Smug Snake - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask the Smug Snake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2