Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A New Life. A New Adventure!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A New Life. A New Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: A New Life. A New Adventure!   A New Life. A New Adventure! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:42 am

The sunset’s glow of a brilliant red-orange shined over the town of Grassveil as the evening began. A relaxing breeze rolled through the air, knocking a drop of sweat off the Teddiursa’s brow. Sissel had just hammered the final nail into the wooden sign that read “Honey Bear’s” in burnt orange onto his new shop. The store was a half-dome made of bricks with a wooden counter. Honey Bear’s had a single door on the left side of the back wall with two shelving units next to it that held a multitude of empty jars. The store’s setup was just as Sissel had envisioned it; however, he was hardly ready to open for business. The cub only had one jar of honey, which was not nearly enough, so he needed to go out and try to collect some more honey.

The new shop owner hopped down from the ladder and stored it inside Honey Bear’s. Pulling the chain that down inside the shop, the Teddiursa tugged down a metal barrier that blocked off the shop’s counter. Sissel grabbed his backpack and stepped out of the honey store, a small grin on his muzzle as he admired his completed shop. “Wow… it’s really mine!” he muttered under his breath proudly.

Gazing down the pathway towards the center of Grassveil, the Teddiursa thought, ‘Maybe I should see if anyone knows where the closest forest is?’ With a small nod, Sissel pivoted his body towards the town’s center and started strolling that direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life. A New Adventure!   A New Life. A New Adventure! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:52 am

Tsukiakari decided today was a good day to go and see if any of the shops had anything interesting for sale before night fell.

He was walking down the path looking at the multiple stores, but none struck his fancy until he say one he had never seen before. "Hmm I havent sen this store before" he thought to himself as he looked at the half-dome brick shop from across the path, "I wonder what they could be selling?". Kari started to walk across the path to check out the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life. A New Adventure!   A New Life. A New Adventure! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:01 am

As Sissel headed away from Honey Bear's, he caught a glimpse of an Absol going towards his store. Quickly turning around and scurrying in front of the dark Pokemonn with his tiny body spread wide, the Teddiursa shouted, "It's not open yet!" Thinking that what he had just bluntly yelled at the stranger probably wasn't the best start, Sissel took a moment to collect himself then added, "I mean, I'm still collecting stock before I open. This is my store." With a light chuckle, Sissel rubbed the back of his head, hoping that he didn't make too gigantic of a fool of himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life. A New Adventure!   A New Life. A New Adventure! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:15 am

Kari grinned sheepishly at the small bear standing in front of him. "Oh, Its okay, I was just looking around for things you usually don't see much of around here" " So, What exactly are you trying to get stock of here?" He said to the now embarrassed Teddiursa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life. A New Adventure!   A New Life. A New Adventure! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:30 am

Calming down, Sissel lowered his arms to hold the straps of his green backpack. "I sell honey, so mainly honey," he explained with a giggle. "However, if I can find some berries as well, I wouldn't complain! My mother taught me a great way to mix honey and berries." With a large smile on his face as the cub peered up at the Absol, he continued, "Would you know where the closest forest would be by any chance... I'm sorry, I didn't even introduce myself!" Extending a small paw out to the larger creature, Sissel greeted, "My name's Sissel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life. A New Adventure!   A New Life. A New Adventure! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:44 am

*raises a clawed paw and shakes the Teddiursa's* "Nice to Meet you, my name is Tsukiakari, but you can call me what ever you want really, The nearest forests to here are Pecha and Shadowhue If you are just looking for berries and honey I think Pecha Forest would be your best bet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life. A New Adventure!   A New Life. A New Adventure! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:51 am

Needing to grip the Absol's clawed paw with both his paws, and then being lifted off the ground slightly by the shake, Sissel happily listened to Tsukiakari. "Okay, well I'll call you Tsu!" Regaining his balance as the shake ended, the Teddiursa added, "The Pecha Forest, huh?" Putting a paw to his chin, he pondered for a moment. "Um... would you mind leading me to the Pecha Forest please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Life. A New Adventure!   A New Life. A New Adventure! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:03 am

"Yes, I would love to lead you to the Pecha Forest, It isnt much of a ways off from here and besides i need to get out of this town anyways" *Kari jestures for Sissel to follow* And the two began their walk to The Pecha Forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Life. A New Adventure!   A New Life. A New Adventure! Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Life. A New Adventure!
Page 1 of 1