Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Apples to Apples

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Apples to Apples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Mission Thread
Oh I absolutely LOOOOVE Big apples... So I wanted to share my love with everyone! However... I've only saved up 775 Big Apples. I need two more! 777 Will be the perfect amount to feed to Grassveil and Rainfront. Maybe I could even make them into pies! But I'd love for you to get me two more From shadowhue, I'm willing to pay you in Poke, and possibly a free Apple Pie as well!
» Client: Eevee
» Objective: Collect Two Big Apples(Rare Items)
» Place: Shadowhue Forest
» Restrictions: None
» Difficulty: E
» Reward: 200 Poke And A FRESH BAKED APPLE PIE!
» Exploration Points: 15

"Right, uh, apples..." A certain yellow mouse Pokemon muttered to himself as he walked through Shadowhue, holding on to the job request paper in his paws. He was a bit on edge, keeping a close watch around the area as he walked through. Last time he had been in Shadowhue things had gotten a bit dicey for him and...what was his name? Murdock? Murphy? Mordred, that's right. Nate remembered the name, wondering how the Scraggy was doing.
"Anyways, no time for that. Got a mission to do..." He commented to himself, brushing the thought away as he walked among the trees, looking around for the Big Apples. They were supposed to be there, they would probably just require a bit of searching.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:18 pm

The Pikachu nodded his head, chuckling as he took a few steps way to resume searching.
"Right, well I guess I can agree on the pie being good. I haven't gotten a chance to try some, though I've heard it's really good." Nate said, thinking to himself about where to look next. Getting an idea, he stopped, turning back to Violet and Tally.
"Hey, how about we head deeper into the woods? Maybe we'll be able to find some big apples in there. I figure not as many would have been taken already deeper in." He suggested, thinking it seemed like a good plan.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:43 pm

"That sounds like a good idea," smiled Violet, who had been snapped from her thoughts of the apple pie that they would share at the end of this mission by the Pikachu's suggestion. However in her thoughts she had noticed a Sitrus berry, the stems from which this berry grew on having wound themselves around the branches of one of the trees above them.
"Hold on, lemme grab this Sitrus berry," she grinned, quickly jogging over to the tree and clambering up it's trunk until she reached the branch on which the berry was located. She could plant this Sitrus berry in her garden, creating an endless supply of the berries to cook with.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:26 am

"Agreed," Tally said simply. "In we go, then." With that the Buizel began heading deeper in the dark forest. She had been here once before, so she wasn't worried about the ominous atmosphere around here. Still, she had the feeling she was being watched, and that made her feel a bit paranoid. She didn't show it, but every once in a while her eyes would dart to the side. Little did she know, something really was stalking her, and quite possibly the others, in the shadows!

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:57 pm

Waiting on Violet first, Nate continued into the forest with Tally, looking around at their surroundings. He felt strange, a bit jumpy as they continued onward, remembering the last time he had been in Shadowhue and glancing around somewhat worriedly. The Pikachu wasn't exactly looking to get chomped on again, but he wasn't going to admit that he was nervous about it.
"See anything yet?" He questioned the group, looking around in the darker area and squinting his eyes, trying to make out what was around them and yet still missing their unknown stalker in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:49 pm

Climbing down the tree with the stem of the Sitrus Berry in her jaws, Violet nodded her thanks to Nate for waiting before following him as they continued after Tally. Tossing the Sitrus berry in one paw as she walked, she tested its weight. It seemed quite large for the average berry; all the more reason to keep it.
Distracted by her find temporarily, it took her a moment to notice the Pikachu's nervous glances. Taking a short moment to discreetly look around herself, she noticed the 'stalker' in the shadows after hearing a small rustle of leaves. Not looking directly at the place where the 'stalker' was hidden, she whispered to Nate the location so that he had a heads up. Glancing to Tally, Violet wondered how to get the same message to the Buizel without disturbing whatever was in the bushes and provoking an attack.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apples to Apples
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3