Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Apples to Apples

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Apples to Apples Empty
PostSubject: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:47 am

Mission Thread
Oh I absolutely LOOOOVE Big apples... So I wanted to share my love with everyone! However... I've only saved up 775 Big Apples. I need two more! 777 Will be the perfect amount to feed to Grassveil and Rainfront. Maybe I could even make them into pies! But I'd love for you to get me two more From shadowhue, I'm willing to pay you in Poke, and possibly a free Apple Pie as well!
» Client: Eevee
» Objective: Collect Two Big Apples(Rare Items)
» Place: Shadowhue Forest
» Restrictions: None
» Difficulty: E
» Reward: 200 Poke And A FRESH BAKED APPLE PIE!
» Exploration Points: 15

"Right, uh, apples..." A certain yellow mouse Pokemon muttered to himself as he walked through Shadowhue, holding on to the job request paper in his paws. He was a bit on edge, keeping a close watch around the area as he walked through. Last time he had been in Shadowhue things had gotten a bit dicey for him and...what was his name? Murdock? Murphy? Mordred, that's right. Nate remembered the name, wondering how the Scraggy was doing.
"Anyways, no time for that. Got a mission to do..." He commented to himself, brushing the thought away as he walked among the trees, looking around for the Big Apples. They were supposed to be there, they would probably just require a bit of searching.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Apples to Apples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:06 am

A short distance away from where Nate was walking, a young Oshawott could be found. She appeared to be viciously punching and kicking away at a tree with her small limbs. The fact that the bark on the trunk of the tree had been partially worn away by her attempts would tell anyone that she had been at it for a while. Despite this she was still focused, pausing every so often to alter her poise, or make a mental note before continuing. After a while of this she finally stopped, sitting down and leaning against the tree to take a small break, nibbling on a few berries that she had brought with her. She knew the importance of rest during training.
As she ate, she found her thoughts wandering back to a few days previous, when a certain red Gyarados had entered her dojo, wishing to be taught the move Outrage...
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Apples to Apples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:10 pm

Tally aimlessly wandered through Shadowhue Forest. A couple of events in her life had happened here and this was sort of a trip through memory lane for the female Buizel. She sighed, looking at the trees in the dark forest. She watched the leaves of the trees dance in the wind and heard the sounds of wild Pokemon: the caws, chirps, growls, and barks. They didn't bother Tally much. She could hear them but not see them, and that meant nothing was attacking her. She stayed alert, though, in case something did want to attack.

Continuing on, Tally noticed a Pokemon sitting down while eating what looked to be berries. The Pokemon was blue and white and was based off an otter, and the Buizel recognized the species immediately: It was an Oshawott. Tally wasn't a fan of Oshawott, but her opinion was biased by the fact that the only Oshawotts she knew, her brothers, she didn't like very much. This Oshawott was obviously not one of her brothers, and the tree she leaned on looked to be battered and worn by unnatural causes. Did she do that? Tally wondered.

Tally raised a paw in an unmoving wave. "Hey," she said, hoping to grab the resting Oshawott's attention. She stepped a bit closer to the other Water-type. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Apples to Apples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Nate paused for a moment in his search, hearing a "Hey" in the distance, followed by the same voice asking what was up. He looked around, seeing nobody by him and realizing that whoever it was wasn't talking to him. Well, I can always go take a look at who it is talking. Because that couldn't go badly in any way, shape or form. He stifled a chuckle, walked over to the sound of the voices and saw the other two.
One of them was in front of a tree, a familiar Oshawott sitting against what seemed to be a tree with some fairly damaged bark on it. Wow...was that all her? Nate thought for a moment, before looking over at the other pokemon in the area, one he didn't recognize that looked to be a Buizel.
"Hey." He greeted somewhat awkwardly, unsure of what else to say as he looked over at both of them. Maybe while I'm here I can ask if they've seen any Big Apples around...
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Apples to Apples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Violet was abruptly snapped from her thoughts by a foreign voice. Blinking, she turned to the source: a buizel.
"Hey," the Buizel had greeted, "What's up?"
The young Oshawott got to her feet and politely smiled to the Buizel, she had been about to answer when a familiar Pikachu had entered the clearing.
"Hey there, Nate," she smiled, much more comfortable conversing with someone she had met before. She quickly looked back to the Buizel however, feeling a little guilty that she had ignored the friendly greeting in favour of responding to her former pupil.
"Sorry. I'm Violet," she replied with a small, apologetic dip of her head, "I guess I was just.. training. Not much else is 'up'," she smiled with a small chuckle. She paused for a moment before continuing.
"So.. what brings you two to the forest?" she asked, her head tilting to the side ever so slightly in her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Apples to Apples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:41 pm

Tally noticed a Pikachu join her and the Oshawott. They seemed to be acquainted with each other already. The Electric type was addressed as Nate, and the Oshawott said her name was Violet. The Buizel didn't really mind being ignored, especially seeing it was for a short period of time. "You're fine," she said, shrugging. "The name's Tally." The Buizel glanced at the tree that Violet had likely been training on. She figured this Oshawott had been working at it for a while, or otherwise was really strong for her size. "I can see that," she said after Violet explained what she was doing.

"So.. what brings you two to the forest?"

Tallulah frowned at that question. She didn't quite now. To be honest she had just been out wandering and eventually ended up here. "I'm just out for a walk myself... Some training would be good though, so wandering into a potentially dangerous place helps, I guess." she explained with a chuckle, her frown turning into a content expression, not necessarily happy nor sad, just somewhere in between.

Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Apples to Apples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:47 pm

"Training, yeah, I was guessing you didn't just find the tree that way." He remarked, looking at the damage done to the bark as he listened to Tally. She said that she had been going for a walk, and it seemed like she didn't have much else to do to the Pikachu.
"It's always nice to go on a walk sometimes. I'm here on a mission, actually. I'm looking for some Big Apples." He told the other two. Maybe they can help me out with it if they want. I'll put the offer out there if nobody asks. He decided, waiting to see if anybody jumped at the chance to help. The mission paper was still being held in his paws, rolled up though so nobody could read it or see what was on it.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Apples to Apples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:55 pm

"A Guild mission?" asked Violet. As she had mentioned before, she had always been curious about the exploration guilds and their work, perhaps this was the perfect chance to experience it firsthand! Though of course, she would never stop her work and close her dojo to start her own team.
"I can't say i've seen any big apples around here, but I can always help you look if you like," she smiled, eager to take the chance that was handed to her. It may only be a simple mission, but it was still the chance to help another pokemon in need.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Apples to Apples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:17 pm

So he has an exploration team, too, Tally thought. Maybe I should sabotage the mission or something.... Team Tsunami needs to stay on top.... No no no, that's a horrible idea! If you did you'd be a horrible Pokemon and not only would you keep Nate from completing his job but you'd also keep a Pokemon from being helped! At this point the female Buizel was having a conversation with herself. She decided to not hinder the mission, and even slightly regretted the fact that the thought about doing so in the fact. That would just put her on the level of an outlaw. She knew of a Pokemon outlaw that did just that to her team and Tally didn't want to be like her in the slightest.

"Yeah, I'll help, too, " Tally said finally. "Which team are you from? I'm from Team Tsunami." The weasel rummaged through her bag and pulled out her team badge. "I'm the leader, in fact."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Apples to Apples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Nate smiled at the two, nodding his head and unrolling the mission paper, looking back at it again.
"Thanks, Violet. That would be nice." He said to her, before hearing Tally respond and glancing over at her.
"Oh, really? Wow, that's awesome. I'm just a regular member of Team Yozora." The Pikachu explained before holding the paper out in case either wanted to read it, walking over to them.
"Basically, the mission is to find two big apples and bring them back to the client. Pretty simple, no catches or other things like that." Nate told the two.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Apples to Apples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Violet scanned the paper quickly before smiling softly to herself. The client was rather enthusiastic and seemed like a nice pokemon. They didn't want the apples out of greed, but rather to share with others and there was something about a kind gesture like this that she admired greatly.
Glancing to Nate, she grinned, "So where do you want to start looking?"
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Apples to Apples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:12 am

Tally too looked over the mission held out by the Pikachu. The client seemed pretty nice, and it seemed like the type of mission she'd do with her partner Kira. Helping someone help others was always a good thing to do! Knowing the mission, the thoughts of sabotaging the mission caused Tally even more qualms. There was no doubt she was going to help and not hinder now!

The Buizel's black eyes moved from the paper and back to the other two Pokemon. "Sounds good, but I'd like a slice of that pie as payment for my services," Tally joked. She sort of hoped that Nate would share, though. The thought of all these apples and pies made her slightly hungry.

Tally paused, and then spoke again, "That's a good question, Violet. I dunno myself, but I can split up if you want." The weasel was a loner at heart. She valued her independence, but was able to be with company. She wanted to lead if she could, but seeing as this wasn't her team's mission she felt like a follower, so going off on her own made her the most comfortable in the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Apples to Apples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:47 am

Nate glanced over at Tally with a face of mock disgust, rolling the mission paper back up and putting it in his bag so he wouldn't lose it.
"What, you think I could and would eat a whole Apple Pie myself? Maybe now I won't share some with you." Well, technically I want to save some for Shiro and William, but I'm sure we'll have some left. The Pikachu thought as he finished, before cracking a grin and chuckling.
"Joking. Of course you can have some, both of you." He said, before thinking about where to start looking. Ironically enough, as he thought he realized that the last time he had been there he was also looking for a Big Apple. Of course, it hadn't gone as well as it could have, and he would rather get out of this one with two uninjured paws.
"I think if we check around some of the trees we can find some big apples either on the ground or in them. I think we should stick together though, just to make sure nothing happens to us. Besides, it'll be more fun that way, don't you think?" He answered both of them, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Apples to Apples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:28 pm

"Sounds good!" grinned Violet cheerfully. She had to admit, the thought of tasting a freshly baked apple pie, still warm with a soft outer layer of pastry -it was rather mouthwatering. Luckily Nate seemed more than willing to share the delicious prize, though Violet would probably take the smallest piece she could get her paws on out of respect, for it would be the Pikachu's mission success, not hers.
"I'm a pretty decent tree climber if you want me to try looking from up there," suggested Violet. Oshawott wouldn't normally be good climbers, but in the spirit of training she'd done it many times before, using her scalchop to help keep a grip as she climbed.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Apples to Apples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:30 am

"Mmmm..." Tally mumbled, thinking of the slice of freshly baked pie awaiting her when this job was done. She hadn'y had a fresy cooked meal in a while, unless you count what the guild serves as freshly cooked. The Buizel quickly snapped out of "hunger-mode" and got back into focus with the task at hand.

It seems that the other two Pokemon agreed to stick together. Tally sighed. "...Yeah, okay." she said finally. "If Violet can climb trees, I can scout ahead a bit if you want. I won't go too far away. I'll be close enough to be seen and heard, but far enough to warn you guys as danger." The Buizel hoped that her offer would give her a chance to work alone. It wasn't until after she said this that it occured to her that if the Oshawott were to climb the trees, she would probably get a better view of the area than a Pokemon on the ground would. Still, she didn't say anything and just awaited an answer from Nate, who was the leader in this situation. It was his team's mission, after all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apples to Apples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apples to Apples   Apples to Apples Empty

Back to top Go down

Apples to Apples
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next