Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Every RP needs a Thief

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Every RP needs a Thief Empty
PostSubject: Every RP needs a Thief   Every RP needs a Thief EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:18 am

Hello, I'm Gemini, A friendly little Sableye who knows how to get the stuff he wants, be it by stealing, lying, manipulating, or philosophy. I can sneak as quietly as a Wismer's cry can be loud. I also love challenges, which is why sometimes on an easy heist, i would let myself get caught just so i can talk my way out of trouble.

Hi Savato (Im not stupid enough to post without reading other posts (no offense to those who did). While checking the others, i noticed that you basically reply to all of them. so here i am saying high to you right now so that i can stay lazy and not send another post to say hi back after you replay, but don't take this like i don't want to talk to you, i really do, it's just that i don't want to waste to words of space just to say hi. (i just noticed, im to lazy to write two words so i decided to write a paragraph explaining why im saying these two words in this post...WHATS WRONG WITH ME!))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Every RP needs a Thief   Every RP needs a Thief EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:25 am

Lol Hello Gemini, I am Bluekat12, but you may call me Kat, Blue, Blu, Bluekat, Bluekat12, Blue12, Kat12, ect. But I really prefer Kat or Blue since it's more likely for me to respond and BlueKat12 just seems a bit too...idk...formal? Like business is about to be dealt? idek |D Anyways if you have any questions feel free to PM me or drop by on the CB to chat with the community, see what's up, and enjoy some chaos that happens occasionally. WARNING: When the chaos happens you will know it and don't try to keep track of what's going on and go with the flow or else you'll just become even more lost.
*Shot*
Anyways, Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Every RP needs a Thief   Every RP needs a Thief EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:03 pm

Heya and hello!
Yes, you are correct on me replying to everyone and I can tell you, that there is no reason to be afraid.
I am not offended in the slightest.
Now then, hope you'll be having fun here!
If there are any questions left, that might need answering, there is no reason to hesitate to ask!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every RP needs a Thief   Every RP needs a Thief Empty

Back to top Go down

Every RP needs a Thief
Page 1 of 1