Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sad gaming moments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

Sad gaming moments Empty
PostSubject: Sad gaming moments   Sad gaming moments EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:56 am

Decide to make a topic of this and what is you saddest gaming moment I got a lot to tell you the truth but here is one for now.

My first person I grew a liking to in gaming was Ghost for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Sad gaming moments Modern-Warfare-2-Ghost

When I saw him die I was so mad because of how much I grew a liking to him and it felt good killing the douche who killed him.

I will post more great memories later.

Last edited by Flamewolf on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Sad gaming moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad gaming moments   Sad gaming moments EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:01 am

The end of Telltale's The Walking Dead.
Holy shit. Whether you decide to have Clementine shoot Lee or just leave him to die, it's just freaking heartbreaking.

Sad gaming moments Lee_and_Clementine
Sad gaming moments Videoglide-snapshot3_0156
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Sad gaming moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad gaming moments   Sad gaming moments EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:12 am

couldn't find a proper image for it:
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Sad gaming moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad gaming moments   Sad gaming moments EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:19 am

Who remembers this I felt so bad for Roxas fighting his best friend then watch her die in his hand so sad.

Sad gaming moments Xion's_final_moments
Back to top Go down

Sad gaming moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad gaming moments   Sad gaming moments EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:34 am

Crap... I'm actually playing through that game my first time now, and I'm not exactly very far... That sucks.
*Loves Kingdom Hearts but hates spoilers*
I didn't expect to see Kingdom Hearts brought up on this thread, although from the sounds of it, if I'd been a little farther I would have...

Spoiler Alert for the first Kingdom Hearts!
And also, how about Kingdom Hearts (1) when Sora and Kairi are seperated at the end? I thought that was pretty sad.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Sad gaming moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad gaming moments   Sad gaming moments EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:36 am

Damn it Wolf I told you to put that in a bucking spoiler!
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Sad gaming moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad gaming moments   Sad gaming moments EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:54 am

I was half awake and that was after I posted the dang moment
Back to top Go down

Sad gaming moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad gaming moments   Sad gaming moments EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:51 am

It's fine, with all the internet and friends who've played it, I was hard-pressed avoiding spoilers anyway; I was going to see something eventually, so I was kind of expecting it.
I just wasn't expecting it here. XD

Also,
-and SPOILER ALERT for PMD Explorers of Sky.-
It has to be said. The main character disappearing at the end just about had me in tears...
Back to top Go down

Sad gaming moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad gaming moments   Sad gaming moments EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:47 am

When Dom died in GOW3 and Cortanas death in Halo 4
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Sad gaming moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad gaming moments   Sad gaming moments EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:26 am

Agreed that was sad I never wanted to play the campaign on Halo 4 after that because I grew too attached to Cortana.
Back to top Go down

Sad gaming moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad gaming moments   Sad gaming moments EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:37 am

- Whenever my units in Fire Emblem die.
- When Sephiroth killed What'sherface in Final Fantasy.
- Boone. Carla. Boone's wife.
- "That Farm" in Fallout New Vegas.
- Pretty much every Ending for Arcade Gannon in Fallout New Vegas, especially what Caesar does with him, and what Lanius does to him.
- Fallout 3, dead mommy.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Sad gaming moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad gaming moments   Sad gaming moments EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:43 am

Okay Sad Gaming moments, um...OH that moment when this happened:
Back to top Go down

Sad gaming moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad gaming moments   Sad gaming moments EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:05 am

Srsly guys.

You know my 3ds can't see most images.

Srsly guys.

Srsly.
Back to top Go down

Sad gaming moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad gaming moments   Sad gaming moments EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:15 am

Flamewolf wrote:
Who remembers this I felt so bad for Roxas fighting his best friend then watch her die in his hand so sad.

Sad gaming moments Xion's_final_moments

[SPOILER ALERT]
Oh, you mean at the end of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, when Roxas, the Nobody of Sora, had to fight Xion, the Nobody of Roxas? And after the fight, Xion died in Roxas's arms, slowly freezing to death from the feet up as she died. Foooreeeveeeer!!!

I'll admit: That scene actually made me feel bad for Xion. And then, I noticed all those other sad things about Xion. And at that point, I stopped disliking Xion. And I swore, The Organization would pay!

I Dual-Wieldingly wtfpwned my way through the next level, and then Riku instakilled me during a cutscene. LAME. There wasn't even a quicktime response buttonmash, or even a script to hack into and change! It was a rendered FullMotionVideo, so I couldn't change it without replacing the whole scene with something cooler, like the Rickroll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sad gaming moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad gaming moments   Sad gaming moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad gaming moments
Page 1 of 1