Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)   Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Fall was approaching, and it was obvious near the Pecha forest. The tall oaks, elms, maples, and pecha trees were explosions of vibrant color. Orange, red, and yellow blotted out the sky save for the slivers of skyline that managed to peek through. It was very early in the morning, with the sun only starting to rise up and some of the stars just faintly visible through the thin wisps of clouds.

A morning chill common in Fall pervaded the air along with the moisture of morning dew.

Jeremy took in a chilly breathe before letting it out in a drawn out exhale as his amber eyes poured over the map he had in front of him. The Grass Snake Pokemon had a satchel pack slung over his shoulder and a black bow tie wrapped neatly around his slender neck.

After some time pouring over the contents of the map, the male snivy sighed as he carefully folded it back up before neatly organizing it into his back pack. Kuro and he currently stood near the edge of the large forest as it loomed ahead… Hiding who knows what within its depths.

"Okay," He began, "Our requested item is an oran berry. From what I have gathered, this forest is famous for its pecha berries, but there are other fruit trees further in. That will be the place to look. Good news is that oran berries are still in season, but with winter coming, everyone else is gonna want one before they get eaten up or rot away. We gotta be quick about this… And keep an eye out for any feral pokemon in the area. I mean, this place isn't particularly dangerous itself but who knows whats in there."

He turned to Kuro, reptilian eyes meeting her cat-like maroon ones. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)   Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:43 pm

Kuro started to grin as she watched her teammate wipe the flaw with the Patrat goons. She was in awe all the way through the spectacle yet all she could do was watch. She felt silly that she wished she could help in some way, yet Jeremy had handled it so well she didn't need to help.

Of course that started to change when the boss begun to intervene, the two seemed to talk to eachother so normally despite the situation. Then again this seemed like something Kuro would do, she could see the two pokemon had a strange respect for eachother and Kuro respected them for it.

Yet she sprung into action almost in an instant when the Butterfree released those strange wavelengths towards Jeremy. She didn't know what it was and she didn't even know she was immune to the attack, but still she jumped in front of the Grass Snake Pokemon. Shielding him from the attack as the Confusion hit her dead on. Yet when the smoke cleared, she remained unaffected.

"Hey!" The Sneasel looked towards the Butterfree with a serious expression on her face "I don't know who you think you are, or how strong you think you are. But once you try to harm my friend... you're my enemy. And you don't want to be my enemy. So come fight me, if you think you're strong enough." This speech was used as a Taunt also, hoping that the Butterfree would attempt at attacking Kuro and not Jeremy. Since she had the best chance against him.

Last edited by MonkeySage on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Overuse of one word)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)   Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:20 pm

Jeremy could hear the shrill signal of the confusion wave that was sure to come. The only thing that Jeremy believed he could do was wait for inevitable… But it never came… The impact of the wave hitting something solid was heard, but Jeremy didn't feel any different. Slowly opening up his amber eyes, he discovered there was dust in the clearing. Frowning, Jeremy swept his fanned tail, clearing the dust cloud only to be shocked at what he saw.

Kuro stood in front of him, arms shielded forward in almost a defensive stance. Amber eyes widened at the scene as Kuro stood like a disciplined warrior before the enemy army. To say he was the only one shocked would be an understatement. Not a scratch was on her, and even the enemy butterfree paused for a split second in his flight before resuming, head ever so tilted as he studied the female sneasel.

After her speech, the butterfree gave a low chuckle. "I see you are not the only one full of surprises little larvae. It seems your friend is as well."

Jeremy narrowed his amber eyes in response. "Enough for you to know that this job is botched and to find easier prey?"

The butterfree scoffed. "You seem to be under the impression that you have some sort of battlefield advantage… My men are not done yet."

Jeremy gritted his teeth when he glanced to their flanks, realizing that although slightly beat up, the patrat duo were still a threat as they unsteadily got to their feet. "Yeah," One of them stated, irritation and anger on their faces. "We ain't done yet!" "Same here!" Another called. "You may have pulled off some nifty little tricks snivy, but we are coming for you now!"

Both patrat ran forward… Noticeably slower to the point where Jeremy believed he could just barely fend them off himself, but the butterfree was now flying towards him. The bug pokemon's wings were just starting to vibrate quickly, bluish scales or spores starting to descend from black/white wings. "You asked me if I was going to fight you sneasel… And I will… On my terms."

Jeremy hissed when he realized what it was. "Sleep spore Kuro. DON'T let him catch you in it! Keep him away long enough for me fend off these two, but do NOT do a frontal attack until we have a clear shot!"

Jeremy had a plan for the butterfree, but the two thugs needed to be taken care of first. He slid one stubby leg forward, amber eyes narrowed, tail to the side, and little fists raised to chest length. The two patrats were closing the distance and Jeremy was preparing his method of attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)   Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:42 pm

Kuro sighed as the powders almost descended upon her, luckily she was able to slide out of the way of the spores as she was luckily enough not to inhale any of the sleep spores that came from the Butterfree's wings.  "How do you produce those anyways? I mean they come out of your wings and... a-are they just stored there?" She asked casually as she stepped back up to her feet. She knew Jeremy would probably be giving her a glare if he wasn't already caught up in a battle.

The Sneasel rushed at the Butterfree with her claws at the ready, attempting a scratch attack but the Butterfree was able to dodge it with ease and push into her with it's full body strength, knocking her into a nearby tree

Kuro knew she wouldn't be able to fight if she got hit by a String shot or Sleep Powder. She decided to do what she was best at to beat the Butterfree. Taunt. "Are you really going to just be a wimp and use Sleep Powder on us? I mean come on! You have to resort to cheap tricks just to beat me really? You're not even worthy to be fighting me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)   Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:17 pm

The Grass Snake Pokemon heard the female sneasel's taunts, but for now, he could not focus on it. Kuro was on her own for now as Jeremy already had his hands currently full. The male snivy stared down the charging patrat, and he carefully timed his move right when one of them closed the distance.

Suddenly lunging forward, Jeremy charged the other patrat, expression of relaxed, almost serene concentration on his face. The snivy ducked low into a tackle, reflexes quicker than the paralyzed limbs of his opponent. The impact was an audible one, and the patrat wheeled backward from the attack.

The second one was almost already upon Jeremy by this time, but the Grass Snake Pokemon was prepared. Whipping his tail out, the leafy frond suddenly fanned out in front of the patrat, obscuring his vision and momentarily confusing him with shock. A split second later, the fan withdraws to reveal a leering snivy, who quickly brought up a follow up tail sweep that tripped his opponent.

Jeremy yelled in pain though when he felt sharp incisors bury into his flesh, lock-jawing around his tail. Trying to use the adrenaline as a focus point and extra energy, the snivy gave a ferocious hiss as he attempted to actually move his body around the other patrat in an attempt to constrict him… With his neck exposed, Jeremy hoped that he would be able to get him to pry off on his own accord.

Meanwhile, Kuro and the butterfree were fighting. After her taunt, the bug pokemon merely scoffed. "Clever… I feel compelled to play by your style. So be it… Lets see you dodge this!" Bringing the wings back, the butterfree unleashed two powerful gust attacks. The force of the bladed wind slammed by branches and trees toward Kuro, deep gashes in the wood suddenly cracking through, shower of limbs and splintered bark falling to the forest floor below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)   Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Kuro dug her feet into the ground, bit down and hoped for the best as the gusts of wind slowly pushed her backwards. Blades of the wind slicing against her slightly, leaving light cuts across her skin and fur. She pulled her fist back as a piece of branch came flieing towards her at a breakneck pace, fast enough to knock her off her feet.

Kuro was luckily enough to be able to catch the branch mid air with her claw, slicing it twice so the pieces wouldn't knock her back. But by doing this caused her to be knocked backwards slightly as she put most of her strength into the Scratch. Another gust of wind threatened her life, making her have to resort to taking out a Ice Punch. Using it to take out a few more pieces of branch.

The first gust had died out by now leaving her to be able to ready a Focus Punch. Then the second Gust hit. And with it came the full trunk of a tree, so she had to improvise. Using the ready Focus Punch she forced her full power into hitting the tree. To no avail as it only weakened its sturdiness, it still landing on her despite it.

She let out a groan and looked at the now smaller tree trunk, luckily it seemed to shatter as they both landed onto the ground. Shakily Kuro stood up with a groan "I.. I aint done yet" She mumbled as she faced the Butterfree with a serious stare. She begun charging up another Focus Punch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)   Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:41 am

Jeremy had a cold determination as he felt the patrat in his hold start to choke and gasp. It wasn't a full constrict or wrap, but his opponent's breathing was under threat. The male snivy was more than willing to play dirty under these circumstances. Eventually, he felt his opponent's grasp loosen, and Jeremy used this as an opportunity to de pry the jaws off his tail. Gritting his teeth, the Grass Snake Pokemon managed to hiss out, "Give this up… We came around and this is over!"

The patrat growled in response. "Shfu uf!"

"Don't know if that was shut up or something else… How about you get off my tail so I can hear you!" Jeremy snarled as he managed to finally free his tail with one last surge of strength. The patrat was flung backward a little bit, stance unsteady and the snivy took advantage of it, crashing his body into the enemy with yet another tackle. With a choking gasp, the patrat was flung backwards.

He had to turn around yet again, this time being wise enough to sweep his tail out of the way just inches from crunching teeth from the second patrat. Huffing in exertion, Jeremy threw a punch, only to have his opponent quickly bring up his arms to take the impact. Sidestepping quickly, the patrat then threw an uppercut jab, the blow of which grazed Jeremy even when he attempted to side step with the patrat. Slightly winded and starting to feel the extent of his wounds, especially the shrieking pain in his tail, Jeremy was filled with dread when he realized he didn't have the composure to outmaneuver the hits.

Just his luck that it didn't come. The patrat, desperate to get Jeremy when he was done was preparing a lunge, razor sharp incisors intended for the reptile's neck… But it never came. Suddenly overcome with a fit of convulsions and muscle spasms, the patrat started to shiver and foam when PTSD symptoms of the glare attack suddenly resurfaced.

Mentally thanking his ancestors for the gift, Jeremy sneered when he planted his feet in the ground,  getting the anchor he needed to throw himself into the other enemy patrat. Feeling the impact yet again, Jeremy grinned grimly when the opponent was knocked to the ground.

It was at this time when the forest seemed to be coming down on top of them, sliced branches and bark starting to rain in the clearing. Crap! Kuro was one on one with the butterfree, and was being showered with attacks. Then… The eerie groaning of a falling pecha tree resounded around them, like the mournful call of some great beast. There was a terrific crashing noise as it came down, the male snivy only catching a glimpse of the black body that was Kuro in the chaos of it all.

"Kuro!" Jeremy yelled, too frightened to care about the wincing of fresh wounds from the action.

Then the tree exploded in bark-like shrapnel, the snivy having to duck to avoid the worst of it. Hearing Kuro's voice afterward when the smoke cleared caused a flood of relief to enter his being… But this was bad… Really bad.

They were going to die at this rate.

It was then that Jeremy noticed the enemy patrat from earlier slowly coming to, getting up from the ground as it attempted to shake off the wounds. He glanced at Jeremy, bloodthirsty eyes casting a threatening look…

No…

Jeremy strode forward, gait purposeful. His mind felt clouded. Even the wounds he had earlier were put aside as a numb ache as Jeremy came upon the rodent. The patrat growled in response, trying to get up from the ground to attack Jeremy once again… But with an almost sinister look in his elliptical eyes, the snivy simply shoved him back to the ground. The patrat's binocular eyes started to widen when the seriousness of the situation was apparent… Too injured to match Jeremy's strength, the Grass Snake Pokemon coiled his tail around the patrat's neck like he did his partner before… But this time, it was used offensively.

The muscles in the coils started to tighten, and with the tail having a firm vice where it needed to be, Jeremy threw his whole weight into it.

You do whatever is necessary, whatever it takes to come out on top… You aren't going to die here so kill him first! Kill him so he cannot harm anyone else ever again. Just tighten it more, watch his strength fade, and when the time is right, wrench it harshly… Snap the neck and let the life fade away...

Jeremy gave a feral, reptilian hiss as he stared into the patrat's eyes, raw fear now in the opponent's expression. There was an almost cold blooded satisfaction in the act… To make them fear the same way they made the two of them fear. There were gurgled pleas now… Begs for mercy… Now a paling in the face… Those binocular eyes were starting to look unfocused now… Rolling to the back of the head.

Jeremy snapped out of it, giving a harsh gasp as he withdrew his tail before it was too late. With a choking gasp, the patrat passed out from the lack of air… Luckily for him he would still survive.

Body shaking and numb to his surroundings, he turned around to face the other patrat who stood at a distance, expression now unsure and even a little bit frightened of Jeremy. The snivy stared at him for a moment, regaining his composure… Or at least as much as he could in that situation. "Get your friend…" He began with a hoarse voice, "And get out… I don't want to see your faces again…"

The patrat stared at Jeremy, then at his boss in the distance, then his comrade on the ground, and then at Jerem again before nodding faintly. Jeremy backed up, stance ready to full out attack again as the patrat gingerly approached, picking up his comrade before awkwardly running away as fast as he could.

Now for the real problem.

Jeremy ran towards the butterfree and sneasel in the distance, cursing under his breathe when he realized how akward his movements were due to the damage earlier. Feeling bites and bruises, the Grass Snake Pokemon hoped Kuro and he would get out of this alive.

Meanwhile, the butterfree momentarily surveyed his destruction before chuckling at the female sneasel. "Oh… I think you very much are…" Bringing his wings back, he prepared yet another gust attack.

Only to have a yelling snivy land on his back after leaping from a nearby tree in an attempt to pin his wings.

"WHAT!? HOW!?" The butterfree yelled, suddenly losing the silky composure it had before. Jeremy gritted his teeth as he tried to desperately hold on… If it weren't for Kuro's taunt, this plan would have been impossible… If the butterfree simply released spores, Jeremy would be done for.

It wasn't done yet though, and was very incensed to have the snivy there. Fluttering slightly out of control, the butterfree threw itself backward, slamming Jeremy against a nearby tree trunk a couple times in an effort to dislodge him. Coughing and groaning from the impact Jeremy knew he just had to position his head around enough to do this right… Just a little more…

A colorful, distorted aura started to emanate from the butterfree before it was released as a confusion attack.

Eyes wide and unfocused, Jeremy lost his grip, vision darkening as he slowly fell to the ruined forest floor below…

OOC: Don't worry… Despite Jeremy being very beat up, he did manage to do what he needed to do. Wait until my next post. Have Kuro catch him or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)   Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:18 am

Kuro watched as the Snivy latched on to the Butterfree's back in fear and curiosity "What the hell is he doing..." She mumbled as she sprinted towards the fighting duo, hopping over and sliding under chunks of pecha tree bark, continuously sharpening her claws ready to pounce into battle against the Butterfree.

She had to do this, she knew if she didn't pounce into action right now she wouldn't know what to do with herself. Her teammate was so composed, strong willed and brave during the fight. Compared to him Kuro might as well have been flailing around recklessly.

Kuro aimed at the butterfree and was about to leap into a scratch attack when she saw her teammate get hit by the Confusion. The Butterfree was no longer her target, she ducked under the Butterfree and was fast enough to catch the Snivy, cushioning his fall.

Out of breath she looked at the Butterfree then the Snivy with a look of amazement but with slight anger "Jeremy... don't be so god damn reckless..." She muttered to herself with a melancholy expression on her face. Now the other thing on her mind was if the Butterfree was going to attack her or not. Did she have the energy to face it 1 on 1?

She had no idea, the Butterfree had caused so much carnage already. The once beautiful, serene Pecha Forest had now looked like a Rhydon had ran it through. She knew she didn't have what it takes to fight the Butterfree right now. But if it came to it, she would to protect her friend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)   Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:27 pm

It was strange. As Jeremy fell, it was almost like it was in slow motion. The Grass Snake Pokemon could make out the vivid detail of the bark and leaves around him despite the fact that it should all be an indistinct blue as he plummeted to his doom. Whether it was because of the after effects of the confusion attack, the impending loss of consciousness, the pain, all of the above, or something else entirely he wash't sure nor had the energy to care.

It was almost peaceful in a way… And he felt so tired… Just close your eyes and await the end.

It never came. He felt something grab him and then cushion his fall. Feeling the pain once again, Jeremy groaned as his mind was brought back to reality. In response to Kuro's question, the snivy's amber eyes fluttered open, the landscape around him spinning in such a way to make him somewhat nauseous. He gave a hoarse, coughing laugh in response. "Speak for yourself…" He began, too tired to really get into it.

As his vision got at least partially orientated, he managed to once again focus on the butterfree. Weakly staring the opponent down, Jeremy then glanced at Kuro. "Chess 101 Kuro… Sometimes you have to sacrifice the King to get the Queen into position."

The bandit leader gave a keening laugh in response. "What are you going on about larvae?" No sooner was the question asked however, that the butterfree started to notice his body going rigid, mind starting to be overshadowed by fear. But… HOW!? Then the realization set in… When the snivy had attached himself on his back… It wasn't a desperate ploy to bring him to the ground. He already had a method of ensuring it would happen!

"No…" he began, body starting to unwillingly sink to the ground, soon within Kuro's reach to finish off with the proper move. "NNNNOOOOOO!"

Jeremy gave a small, sleepy smirk… So satisfied and weary with himself, the only thing he could whisper out before his vision darkened and his mind was welcomed into oblivion was "Checkmate…"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)   Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Kuro smirked at the now asleep Snivy and nodded, laying him onto a crisp pile of orange and crimson. She stood up and faced the Butterfree that was currently paralyzed on the ground facing her, the Sneasel walked towards him slowly "Sorry if this seems a bit cold, but looks like it's time to finish this" Kuro clenched her fist as light blue energy formed around it and the temperature seemed to drop.

Her breath had a small mist, as the surroundings seemed to go colder and it seemed to originate from her fist "This may not be cool of me, but it's time for you to leave." Kuro stood over the Butterfree and raised her fist.

"Goodbye." She put her full forced into the downward punch, the instantaneous impact caused all the mist to dissipate, the Butterfree to faint and the Sneasel to fall backwards. Kuro landed sitting down and sighed, tired out by the fight she looked towards her unconscious partner "I can make jokes too"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)   Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:58 pm

The last thing Jeremy was coherent of was the female snivy preparing her final attack… Everything after that faded to darkness… So he didn't really hear her joke, or at least he wasn't fully aware of it. To be be frank, he wasn't really in a position to care all that much. The snivy was obviously injured… His whole body was pot marked with bruises and scrapes, and his tail had a nasty bite mark along the side.

It was quite obvious he needed aid and soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)   Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:13 pm

"Ah right, you're kind unconscious huh..." She mumbled to herself, feeling like she was back to the old days were she would just ramble to herself... or was that really the old days? She'd forgotten.

Kuro sighed to herself and picked the Snivy's arms up, struggling to drag him more than a few feet without stopping for a short break. Finally she'd gotten him a good way away from the Paralyzed Butterfree and stopped behind a large tree trunk "Phew... finally" It would take a few hours before the Snivy would wake up, she would make sure to keep watch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)   Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:18 pm

Unconsciousness was a confusing miasma of random glitches of thought and memories. Jeremy was an unwitting and unwilling host to all of it, the gloom swilling and reforming into

There was a small figment that showed itself first… He was younger, sitting in his room as the servants outfitted his dress for the evening. A white three piece suit designed with his proportions in mind, made of the finest silk or satin money had to offer. When he was dressed, he would walk into the dining hall, face carefully trained and composed as he greeted fellow dignitaries and other people of importance. The queen and king of Mistyhill, the Duke of Blackstone, and the merchant lord of Lockhaven. He had a split second break to look across the room and meet his mother's gaze as the guests who filtered in slowed. She gave a small nod of pride, red eyes sizing her son up. Jeremy smiled in response. She didn't.

He remembered looking out his window of the study… Watching the children of the servants and of the village play carefree and unhindered by the thoughts of their future. He on the other hand, was practicing his writing. But he was a young boy then, and desired very much to go outside and play as well. He turned to Sir Gerith the aggron, his bodyguard and tutor with a small frown on his face. "Sir Gerith, may I ask a question?" The imposing, steel plated reptile turned to Jeremy, standing at attention with his hands folded behind his back as he called out in a deep, booming voice, "Yes sir, is there something you require?" The snivy thought about it for a moment before coming up with his inquiry. "I am well ahead of these studies… Is there a chance I could find some…" He thought a moment for the proper word, "Break time?" The aggron have a bestial smile, but Jeremy knew by experience it was just his powerful stature, not his intent that made him seem so intimidating. "Of course my lord! Mayhaps you desire to spar and work on your combat skills?" Jeremy frowned before shaking his head. "I was thinking of something more along the lines of 'playing'…" The aggron frowned, soft blue eyes gazing at the prince questionably. "It just seems unfair that a person of my stature is denied the opportunity to experience what even the lower classes have." Despite his imperious tone and tilted head held high, there was a sense that the young snivy really did desire to go outside the estate's walls. The aggron sighed as he turned around, eyes fixated on the bookcase in front of him, tone mixed with a strange sense of pity and haughtiness. "Do not envy their station sire. The peasant classes may have less expectations afforded to them, but remember that they have less to own and rule. The trade of power over trifle things is something that should not even be considered. In the end, it is our right to rule over them as it is our proper place to do so." The aggron turned around, expression serious as he stared down the prince. "Remember sire, the expectation is that the throne of not only the Cloverfield family, but the prestigious Blackwoods will one day be in your grasp. Your mother, the queen of Cloverfield has asked me personally to ensure you are watched over and train you to be the warrior prince you are meant to be. This is a great opportunity… With the Cloverfield and Blackwoods coming to power together, our family lines will simply eclipse any sort of prestige or might our rivals are capable of. I suggest you keep to your studies… One day, you will balk at the notion of lowering yourself to the peasants when you rule over kingdoms." Jeremy gave a faint nod, trying to hide the disappointment on his face. "Of course." And then he turned back to his studies.

Now… Now he was gathered in the darkened council room. On the throne of polished granite and obsidian sat his father… It was the closest Jeremy had ever seem him before. Powerful, imposing, magnificent… With long, crimson fangs and dark scales buffed to a polished sheen. The seviper cast a cold, imperious gaze upon him and the other children that had gathered. Only a dozen out of 30 remained. The ones who were in the room had passed the earlier trials, where as the others left in disgrace and tears. Sometimes, never conscious. Jeremy, carefully composed and proud sized up his competition as they sized up him among others. This would be the last league… The last test to be announced before this last dozen would see who among them was worthy of inheriting the dark throne of Blackwood.

Jeremy started to feel pain again as the memories became chaotic and his consciousness was slowly regained. Fluttering his dull amber eyes, he gave out a groan of sore agony before rasping out "Kuro?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)   Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Through the last few hours where she had essentially. nothing to do she got to gather the many thoughts she had in her head. Her strange friendship with Mirage the Zorua, a bandit who lied to her on more than one subject. She tried extremely hard just to be friends with her, yet the Zorua WAS a bandit, now she knew that the guild wouldn't be too happy yet for some reason she went out of her way to befriend her.

And even with Jeremy, the two's personalities were not compatible at all yet again Kuro wanted to be friends with the Snivy. Her life in the wild taught her not to trust pokemon, just thinking about the countless other souls in the forest that had almost killed her brought shivers down the icy pokemon's spine.

Kuro was brought out of her daze when she heard the ghost of a voice speak out to her, she looked over towards the Grass Snake to see his yellow eyelids move slowly from obscuring his eyesight. The Sneasel rushed to his position, wading through small piles of crumbled up autumn leaves "Ah Jeremy... you're back in the world of the living" She joked with a small giggle as she brushed a few flakes of leaves off of his fur
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)   Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:04 am

He furrowed his scaly brow at the sneasel, giving another groan when he realized just how much his body ached from the earlier life or death battle that had just occurred. Ignoring Kuro's jabs, the snivy simply shook his head in response. His throat felt parched, and his body was sore all over. He didn't feel like exchanging wit at the moment.

Strange sound garbled up from his throat before he could croak out the word, "Water…"

He looked very tired and uncomfortable in general. In the mean time, he just gave a faint glower at his teammate, expression illustrating his lack of appreciation for the current situation they were in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)   Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:23 pm

Kuro smiled at his awakening but nodded at his words "Right right, water. Got it." She looked around her surroundings, there were a few bodies of water they had passed in the race the two teammates had had. She thought it would be the best idea to start there.

She rushed to the small lake, the crystal clear lake that made her want to stare into it for days. But she forgot about that and used a leaf to scoop up the water. The Sneasel ran her way back while trying to not spill any of the water. When she had reached the Snivy she put the leaf to his mouth.

OOC: Sorry for such a small post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)   Berry Hunt (MonkeySage) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Berry Hunt (MonkeySage)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next