Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 Qehon90

Wow, would you look at that! Pictures, and the letters! They go up and down! Man, that's crazy. Technology is hip. Anyways, most of you know what you're here for. Puzzling machines, vast lands to explore, the skulls of mean baddies to bash in, and dress up. But a slim few of you who are reading this with your eyes holes who haven't encountered my topics before, well! Let me tell you, I've made some topics. (Here and Here. Read all of it and you get a bonus.) And this one will be rather similar. Well, other than the sick pictures I might do! Maybe. If I feel like it. Pro Tip: Probably not

If you're a veteran, you probably didn't read that at all, and skipped to the second paragraph knowing that all the good stuff is here, obviously. Get it together rookie. You guys know the drill, no cheats, the game is text based, and I need you to create a character and we'll be good to go.

Character Creation::

That's all folks. Now make a character, and let us begin.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:49 pm

>Buttcrack Bugbreath Rock Roomington

>Takane: Realize that this is stupid and instead look around.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Haruka> Maybe I have to wait a bit.

Haruka> Look outside the window
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Player: Rage over one crab having that much health and not being able to win the first fight, then flee and try to reach the waterfall in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Sparrow)
You open up WChat.

You require a Username and Password to continue.

Alouette) YOU HA VE TO GET I
You start up the monitor.

Five programs, "Recycle Bin", "WChat", "Furnasces", "Combiscale", and "Transportifier".

Takane)
What you see is all that is in Rock Roomington. The computer at the desk, the purple carpet, and the windows.

Haruka)
You take a look out the window.

Player C)

You'd have to get past the crab first. Arrgh! +2 Anger.

Last edited by Wistuffly on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Player Character: Try to bury the crab under sand
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:25 pm

> Alouette: Investigate each of these programs in turn.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:46 pm

Haruka> Notice the Red topped tower and see it's likely made from cobblestone, and seeing how it seems to have similar windows and is made out of the same material as your room (plus you must be pretty high up as well) theorize that the tower is the same, or similar to how whatever the outside of your place looks like.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:57 pm

>Takane: Check computer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:31 pm

Name> Pichu
Primary Stat> Dexterity
Secondary Stat>Intelligence
Hobby (Sorry i just thought i should add this) > Parkour
Pichu> Wakeup. While falling from the sky and fall on your face.
Pichu> Hope that you can actually join
Pichu> NOTICE YOU'RE LATE
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:33 pm

Player C)
You are fighting the Ocean Crab.

As you lean down to scoop up some sand to bury the Ocean Crab with, it jumps up and pinches your nose. To death.

You have died.

You are now a spirit, standing of your corpse. The crab still clamps onto your nose in rage. Suddenly, across from your corpse, an office door appears.

Alouette) T BACK FROM HIMHE STOLE IT. US
The "Reycling Bin" program is what you'd expect, a program that you use to delete other programs. "WCHAT" Requires a Username and Password before you can use it.

The three other programs, "Furnasces", "Combiscale", and "Transportifier", open up to the following windows:

Furnasces:

The Furnasces can turn Furnasces Fuel into items. Furnaces Fuel can be found in treasure troves hidden throughout the game, and more commonly by killing enemies. The quality of these items is dependant on rarity.

Combiscale:

The Combiscale can combine these items together, as well as other items in the world. The more items you combine together, the higher the complexity the item will be. There is a limit to how complex your item can be (based on level).

Transportifier:

The Transportifier is used to teleport things to different locations. The destination of the teleport is dictated by the coordinates entered into the black boxes.

Haruka)
Yes, that tower is much like your own.

Tanake)

You start up the monitor, and the plain rolling hills blue skies background pops up. Five programs are on the computer. "Recycling Bin", "WCHAT", "Furnasces", "Combiscale", and "Transportifier".

Pichu)
Class - Illusionist
With an Illusionist around, you can be assured that things are never as they seem. An Illusionist can bend the senses of others, whether it be creating a ghoulish chill down their spine, or the mirage of a terrifying monster! Touch, taste, sight, sound, and hearing can all be altered by the Illusionist. As with all magical users, they tend to be physically weaker than other classes.

You fall from the sky, into a large lake in the middle of the forest. Surfacing, you spit out some water and take a deep breath. What do you do?

Last edited by Wistuffly on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Player Character: Rage about having lost to a crab, punch the door, then enter it.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:40 pm

> Alouette: Login to WCHAT.

-Username: Snowbird
-Password: whitelilyforest14
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Pichu>Get out of the water. i think i have gotten drunk one too many times.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:28 pm

Haruka> Be happy with your logic, and walk back to the computer to see if anything interesting happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Username: sparrowlikeaboss
Password: bobbananaville

Once I'm logged in (or once I find out that this is not, in fact, my username/password), I'll click the Furnace and Combiscale icons.

My character's history is that of the Sparrow of his previous life; he was once a normal, introverted person in the modern age who got stuck in LIFE. Upon his inevitable death in life, he ran away from the grim reaper and found himself in an insane funhouse of an RPG, which he was killed in. As well.
Upon his death THERE, the Grim Reaper was so impressed with Sparrow's tenacity that he allowed him to live a new life.
One in which he was a ninja. In New York.
Of course, the Reaper accidentally let Sparrow keep his memories of his previous lives, which always leads to some shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next