Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 Qehon90

Wow, would you look at that! Pictures, and the letters! They go up and down! Man, that's crazy. Technology is hip. Anyways, most of you know what you're here for. Puzzling machines, vast lands to explore, the skulls of mean baddies to bash in, and dress up. But a slim few of you who are reading this with your eyes holes who haven't encountered my topics before, well! Let me tell you, I've made some topics. (Here and Here. Read all of it and you get a bonus.) And this one will be rather similar. Well, other than the sick pictures I might do! Maybe. If I feel like it. Pro Tip: Probably not

If you're a veteran, you probably didn't read that at all, and skipped to the second paragraph knowing that all the good stuff is here, obviously. Get it together rookie. You guys know the drill, no cheats, the game is text based, and I need you to create a character and we'll be good to go.

Character Creation::

That's all folks. Now make a character, and let us begin.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:02 am

> Alouette: Look around.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:04 am

Haruka> Oh a Username and Password....

Haruka> You ponder for a moment before figuring out a perfect Username and Password!

Username: Konoha

Password: *******

You really think the computer would show the actual password?
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:10 am

>Takane: Search for a way to enter the tower. Avoid using the door if there in one, and instead search for an alternative such as an open window.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:48 am

Player Character)
You enter combat with the Ocean Crab!

You smack the poor Crab with your Chunk of Log.

Ocean Crab {4}, 13/15 HP
Player Character {1}, 5/5

It seems very angry.

Hero)
Biter Tooth is categorized as an item/component, not a weapon.

You still go North, deeper into the forest. After you spend a good while walking, you make it to what seems like a ravine. It's rather deep, but you can still see the bottom. Vines and shrubbery grow off the walls of the ravine. At the bottom of the ravine is a pool of water.

Alouette) N HE STOLE IT.

Cobblestone, yellow carpet, computer. You've seen this all before, somewhere...

Hakura)
The program says, " * Is not a valid character. Please use ABC123_."

Takane)
You enter the tower through one of the windows. On the inside is a large spiral staircase that leads to the very top. Do you ascend?

Last edited by Wistuffly on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:58 am

Haruka> .... What he meant was basically whenever you type a character into a computer it shows up as **** to protect your password and such

Password: triceratops0815

Last edited by Sakura on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:05 am

>Player: Ascend to godhood
>Player: Question having only 5HP despite having explicitely been stated to be enduring. Also attack the crab again.

Last edited by Savato on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:06 am

> Alouette: Look out of the windows
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:13 am

>[S]Takane: Ascend
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:16 am

Haruka)
I know I was making fun of the whole valid characters in a password thing

You are now connected to WChat. Your contact list is empty.

Player Character)
All players begin with an equal amount of health. To increase it, you must invest in your skill trees.

You are fighting the Ocean Crab.

You clobber the poor Crab with your Chunk of Log.

Ocean Crab {4}, 11/15 HP
Player Character {1}, 2/5

Alouette)
You look out the window.

Not much.

Takane)
You, a young girl, now stands in a cobblestone room. It just so happens that it's this room's 13th burthday. What will you name the room?

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:26 am

> Alouette: Ponder where you have seen this all before.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:45 am

Alouette)

Yeah, I wonder...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:13 am

I'd like a biography, or something of my history.
Also, I'm going to go to the computer (while being careful around the carpet which, while probably not trapped, is still unfamiliar and possibly hiding something dangerous of some sort) and attempt to log in.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:39 am

Sparrow)
I'm not sure, it's your biography to make. If you'd like some help:

Background -
1. At your temple, you've become an expert at pruning trees. +3 Pruning

Anyways, you carefully walk around the carpet, making sure not to trigger all zero traps. You boot up the computer monitor, and are greeted by a stereotypical desktop.

Five programs are on the computer: "Recycle Bin", "WCHAT", "Furnasces", "Combiscale", and "Transportifier". You can remember these names from somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Furnaces and Transportifier. I recall them from a strange dream that failed to make sense, in which I traveled from one tower to another by jumping, and carried a strange cat in a box. I fail to recall what they actually did, though (though I can guess what the latter does, at least).
I can only assume that WCHAT is a sort of instant messenger, and thus I open that.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:13 pm

Heh heh
> Alouette: Boot up the computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next