Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 Qehon90

Wow, would you look at that! Pictures, and the letters! They go up and down! Man, that's crazy. Technology is hip. Anyways, most of you know what you're here for. Puzzling machines, vast lands to explore, the skulls of mean baddies to bash in, and dress up. But a slim few of you who are reading this with your eyes holes who haven't encountered my topics before, well! Let me tell you, I've made some topics. (Here and Here. Read all of it and you get a bonus.) And this one will be rather similar. Well, other than the sick pictures I might do! Maybe. If I feel like it. Pro Tip: Probably not

If you're a veteran, you probably didn't read that at all, and skipped to the second paragraph knowing that all the good stuff is here, obviously. Get it together rookie. You guys know the drill, no cheats, the game is text based, and I need you to create a character and we'll be good to go.

Character Creation::

That's all folks. Now make a character, and let us begin.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 4:55 am

OOC: No, i dont beleive you. I think that i should get involved in this for real.((OOC FOR REAL: Wist, could i make another character that's like me in real life, with some of the info from the other characters from the fact he had been in it irl? that would be kinda powerful/i mean it would have otherworld information. Anyways I would name it with my irl name, Cody. Also, I kinda am looking around at the zombie thing-- i posted on it.)) OOC: Might take a while, but trust me, I'll get in... You can trust that. Or i wont. But trust me, My character will be more determined.. Even if he doesnt know, I can force him in the right direction.
Pichu> Grab rock--wait you threw it. Grab a sharp stick, and throw it at the forest biter.

Last edited by Pichupichuuu on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:09 am

Haruka)
You'll have to wait until you level to find out.

Pichu)
((You mean like having an option to switch to your character outside the game, in real life? That could be super rad.))

You are fighting the Forest Biter.

The Forest Biter attacks you with it's poisonous fangs! 2 DMG
You throw a sharp looking stick, or "ILLUSIONARY SPEAR", at the Forest Biter! 3 DMG

Forest Biter {2} - 5/8
Pichu {1} - 3/5

((Also, I won't be doing the zombie RPG because it's dead D:
How ironic))
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:22 am

Haruka> GO OUTSIDE AND TRY TO LEVEL. ALLONS-Y!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:26 am

Pichu> Lag out. Suddenly appear behind biter, and fall on it, then spin around glitchily, then stop. What the heck was that?
Cody> Darn internet.. It's the price for trying to hack into the game.. I think it's the only way i'll get wisty okay. I'll use my labtop.. If i hack into this I may have to get in it myself. Another price. I need to save wisty.. I mean.. Cmon.
OOC: I'm thinking i'll have me take his labtop in-- with Wchat and the forum game too, so he can check over it. I'll also have him teleport to alou if that's okay.
Also, his primary will be strength, secondary dexterity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:33 am

Haruka)
You go outside, and find a nice little rock to fight. Would you like to fight the roc- The gamemaster has returned.

---+ Autopilot Disengaged +---

Pichu)
Hey hey hey, what are you trying to pull here? I step away from two seconds and you try to break my game. I don't need anymore of this hacking business going on! You will stay right where you are, fighting that Biter or whatever. There will be no saving Wisty, because he doe- I don't need saving. Jeez, alright, where was I...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:39 am

Cody> No, I'm not gonna stop this. I'm not gonna stop until you free wisty. You arent fooling me. I KNOW WHAT ALOU'S MESSAGES MEAN, I SEE THE SIGNS
AND IM NOT GONNA STOP
UNTIL I FREE WIST.
AND GUESS WHAT
IM NOW BROADCASTING A MESSAGE OVER WISTYRPG3..
ABOUT WIST.. BEING CAPTURED. THE IRL THEM WILL FIND THIS OUT. HOPEFULLY THEY'LL GET INVOLVED TOO.
It's not completely confirmed it'll work.. It can be repelled.. But i'm trying my best
OOC: Yes, I am trying to make this more epic then it allready is.
Pichu> You stand still awkwardly, and then jump over the ravine and grab onto the other edge and climb up. You proceed to hide in a tree awkwardly until your controller stops  doing whatever he's doing..

Last edited by Pichupichuuu on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:57 am

Well shit. What do I do. *panic for a few moments*
> Alouette: Take the note (fold it and keep the blood off yourself.. not sure if that stuff is even dry...)
> Alouette: Check the computer.
> Alouette: Is this room the only room in the tower? Is there more than one floor? You put your intelligence to the test to figure this out.

(Sorry for so many commands. I wanted to get them all out of the way rather than taking like three posts |D)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:34 am

Um, whaddimiss? Is hakura still with me? Sorry; I had a lot to do lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Pichu)
There is nothing to stop! I'm fine! Just keep playing the video game, everything is fine! Let's just get back to the game.

You jump over the ravine, and climb and hide inside a tree.

Alouette)
You pocket the note.
The computer monitor is smashed, useless now.
And yes, the tower has only a single room.

Sparrow)
Haruka has went outside, and no you haven't missed anything.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 4:08 pm

> Alouette: Exit the tower and proceed to explore outside.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Cody> Put in the last bit of code.. And get sucked in. Faceplant infront of Alou, Dressed in Blue shirt and pants, with a small tool knife in my right pocket.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:27 pm

>Takane: Go back in the other direction you could of gone in originally. The forest beckons.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Player Character the Reborn Windows Customer Service technican:
>Throw the computer at the nearest wall.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Haruka> Huh?

Haruka> Refuse to fight the rock and search around some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Alouette & Pichu)
Oooohhh no you don't, mister. *FWEEEEEEET*

You enter combat with 2 Hackpolice!

Hackpolice 1 {3} - 13/13 HP
Hackpolice 2 {3} - 13/13 HP
Alouette {1} - 5/5 HP
/Cody/ {?} - ?/? HP

Takane)
You go back towards the Forest.

PCtRWCST)
The computer is heavily bolted to the desk, but you easily lift both and smash both of them into little tiny pieces against the wall.

Haruka)
You enter combat with a Biter.

Biter {1} - 5/5
Haruka {1} - 5/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 3: Lost in New York
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next