Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Reclaiming/Adopting: Jabbers the Torchic

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reclaiming/Adopting: Jabbers the Torchic Empty
PostSubject: Reclaiming/Adopting: Jabbers the Torchic   Reclaiming/Adopting: Jabbers the Torchic EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:05 pm

[size=11]» Name: Jabbers the Torchic
» Gender: Male
» Species: Torchic, the Chick Pokemon #255
» Affiliation/Rank: None

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Jabbers is my first character that I have created for this site...and possibly my only if I don't reclaim him. My interest in Pokemon has been rekindled and I am eager to do a PMD roleplay and hopefully hone ymy roleplaying skills at the same time

» Sample of roleplay: "FASTER!" The Torchic ran towards his destination with "alarming" speed. Today was the day he would follow within his parents footsteps. No, he would run past his parent’s footsteps, and make his own trail for others to follow. No one would be able to catch up to him, they would only be able to see the dust he left in his wake. No more literally running circles around his cousins as he would do everyday to keep his mind off the past. The past was too slow to catch up with Jabbers anyways. The present was too slow to maintain Jabbers. The future was too slow to escape from Jabbers.

"STRONGER!" The Torchic was closing in on the destination now. It wasn’t pure physical strength that he was aiming for. It was the strength to carry on. It was the strength to best the odds even when stacked against him. He wasn’t much of a gambler, but he was making a big bet. He was going all in on this

"BETTER!" The Torchic reached the destination. Grassveil’s very own exploration guild. No more running away now, only running towards. Running towar-*THUNK*

The Torchic fell backwards and tumbled after running straight into the outer premise of the guild, too distracted by his excitement and ambitions that he didn’t even notice how fast he was actually going. “Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow…” Jabbers repeated as he rolled around on the grouns just outside the guild to “rub off” the pain…
Today was going to be a long day.

» Link to the original bio: Jabber's Bio
» Levels of existing characters: I'm Jabbers creator so I think this is N/A?
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Reclaiming/Adopting: Jabbers the Torchic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming/Adopting: Jabbers the Torchic   Reclaiming/Adopting: Jabbers the Torchic EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Your adoption form has been APPROVED!
Your character records have been unlocked, so please continue to update then.
Welcome back, and have fun roleplaying with your character again!
Back to top Go down

Reclaiming/Adopting: Jabbers the Torchic
Page 1 of 1