Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost in the caves.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lost in the caves. Empty
PostSubject: Lost in the caves.   Lost in the caves. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:37 pm

A Pichu looked around the cave, providing a thundershock providing some light. 'Just my luck.. A cave full of rock types. All super effective against me. An electric type. How lucky of me..' The Pichu mumbles while walking trough a cave of which he had been wondering in for hours, depleting his food supply he had brought in.

' Out of food and stuck in a cave.. Just my luck isnt it?' The Pichu said, somewhat exasperated. 'I just need some rest... I'm getting tired.' And, Choosing behind a few rocks for shelter from other pokemon, fell asleep slowly, unrelaxed.. And stuck in a cave.
Back to top Go down

Lost in the caves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the caves.   Lost in the caves. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Kuro leisurely walked through the cave, sharpening her claws with the cave wall. Creating a echo that would only be heard in a bad horror movie

Shing
Shing

She giggled at her own imagination "Ahh if only I was a horror movie villain.. I'd probably be a pretty darn bad one at that" She mumbled to herself, hoping to scare any pokemon off with the sharpening of her white edged razor claws
Back to top Go down

Lost in the caves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the caves.   Lost in the caves. EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Kazuko abruptly woke up due to this loud echo of a 'SHING' sound. 'Great.. Another pokemon.. Doubt it's not rabid... Bet myself 10 poke it is..' Kazuko muttered, keeping low in the rocks, due to wanting to know what pokemon it is.

OOC: ITS SHORT OH NO
Back to top Go down

Lost in the caves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the caves.   Lost in the caves. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Kuro paced along the cave with a small smirk, walking past the rocks the Pichu hid by. She stopped when hearing a small muttering and looked towards the rocks "Helloooo?" She almost shouted, leaving a echo
Back to top Go down

Lost in the caves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the caves.   Lost in the caves. EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:08 am

'Dont be so loud.. I know you're not rabid now but you may attract some. You might wanna get over here. If any pokemon pass this would be a good place to be, For they may pass us by.' Kazuko says in a low voice, popping his head out of his small rock canopy.of which has a small entrance of which has a rock infront of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in the caves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the caves.   Lost in the caves. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in the caves.
Page 1 of 1