Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A party of three.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A party of three. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:55 am

First topic message reminder :

It was almost night, The stars starting to appear when Kazuko and his friends walk up the stairs of the guild. 'Well, We're here. We haven't taken a break, but it seems that we have arrived in well time.' And Kazuko walks up. 'Well.. This is it. Our first steps into the guild!' And looks excited.
And he hopes that, no matter what happens, when we form this team, we help people in need everywhere. Not people who give hefty rewards and arent in that much need of help. but people in dire need of help, no matter the reward. 'Let's work to help everyone in need, no matter the pay you two! Let's go!'
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Lina replies almost immediately.
"Well, I don't know about you guys," she speaks to Tenkeren and Kazuko, "but I'm bushed! After everything that's happened today, I'm about ready to call it a day. How about you guys?"
A yawn seems to accentuate her statement, and it's suddenly clear how tired Lina is. Eyes beginning to droop, tail no longer flailing in her excitement, it seems she'd used up all her energy in her excitement.
"So guys, how about it? We should get our team a room and get ready for tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be hard work, and I, for one, want to be ready for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:46 pm

'Yeah.. We could use a room. Thanks, Guildmaster Faye. I still feel like a rib was cracked from that deerling fight.. It used Stomp a bit too much... I completely forgot about that. Im pretty sure a good nights sleep could help..' Kazuko, Still over excited, Was just wiating for Faye to lead the way.. Then he could get some sleep.. Think about his future experiences with his friends. ' Yaaawn.. I completely agree Lina. We should get a room. Even though I already said that. Twice. That was my second time.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:36 pm

'Well, it seems we all agree... A good rest should recover our energy...' Tenkeren said pretty tired. 'Tomorrow, it well be The Age of Dawn's first day as...an...explooooooooooorer team...' He said while yawning.

'Ups, sorry...' He said a little embarrassed. 'Guildmaster Faye, can you show us our room, please? We would really appreciate it...' He asked her as nicely as he could in his sleepy state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Lina giggled as Kazuko and Tenkeren caught her yawn.
"Sorry, it looks like you guys caught my yawn."
She turned back to Guildmaster Faye, waiting for her to lead the way.

OOC: I wanted to let everone know I'm not going to be able to post this weekend (Oct. 12-13) until late on Sunday. My parents are bringing me out of town, and I won't have an internet connection. Sorry. I'll see everone late on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:49 am

Faye could barely suppress a giggle, seeing the tired trio in front of her.
"Very well. Then let's get you a room, shall we, sweeties? If you would please follow me?"
After a short trip through the guild, during which the guildmaster explained the various guild facilities they came upon, the quartet reached the same corridor from which they started, only procceeding a bit further than the guildmaster's quarters. There the Grass type walked up to one of the many wooden doors, opened it and began to explain once more:
"There we are, your quarters, dearies. I know, that they don't look like much, but you are free to decorate them however you like. Most teams don't spend large amounts of time in there though, usually only using them to sleep. So, if there is nothing else you require or would like to ask, this would be it, dearies. I would suggest going to bed directly by the way. Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day for you all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:08 am

Kazuko, Loving the fact he's finally in the guild, Accepts. 'Yeah.. I can't wait until tomarrow! Tomarrow, Let's give it our all to do everything to help people in need. But for now, Let's just get some rest.'

OOC: Sorry it's short. I literally have no idea what to say.
OH NO WROnG COLOR IM TOO LAZY TO EDIT in THE RIGHT COLOR OH NO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:05 am

Lina looked the room over, already seeing the future decorations they would be putting in the room.
"You said it, Kazuko!" Lina says in reply to Kazuko. "I'm bushed! I guess it is about time we got to bed..." Lina stepped into the room, and an overwhelming feeling came over her; from now on, she would be living here with her teammates, carrying out missions and making discoveries as an exploration team. Just thinking about it made her excited!
"Alright! See you in the morning!"
With that, Lina went to lay down on her straw bed, bidding everyone goodnight and falling fast asleep, not able to be roused by any attempts to wake her until morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:11 pm

'And again, we all agree...' Tenkeren says showing a little smile. The quarters looked... a bit empty. But, in the future, that will change. And he can't even imagine how the room will look like in... a month, for example. But so many feelings made him tired, so he couldn't agree more to the sleeping idea. But the formalities first.

'Thank you so much, Guildmaster Faye. But I would really appreciate if you could do us a last favor...' He looked to Faye with his tired eyes but still active smile. 'We need to rest, so tomorrow we can work properly. So,if you could leave us... Please...' He asked her in the same state as before. He was too tired to even express anything more.

OOC: Good to see you back! Ampharos 
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:28 pm

"Hehe, of course, dearies.", Faye chuckled.
"Good night! May you have pleasant dreams!"
Happily the guildmaster closed the door to the new team's quarters, walking back to her own accomodations. Today had been an exciting day not only for the three young recruits but also for the Meganium. What would they experience? Who would they meet? Only time would show...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A party of three.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3