Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A party of three.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A party of three. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:55 am

First topic message reminder :

It was almost night, The stars starting to appear when Kazuko and his friends walk up the stairs of the guild. 'Well, We're here. We haven't taken a break, but it seems that we have arrived in well time.' And Kazuko walks up. 'Well.. This is it. Our first steps into the guild!' And looks excited.
And he hopes that, no matter what happens, when we form this team, we help people in need everywhere. Not people who give hefty rewards and arent in that much need of help. but people in dire need of help, no matter the reward. 'Let's work to help everyone in need, no matter the pay you two! Let's go!'
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Lina is grinning widely, following the Guildmaster as she walks to her quarters.
Suddenly, she's hit with a wave of anxiety. Can she really make a good exploration team member? Can she even help the Pokémon that she's supposed too? What if she gets hurt, or worse...
Lina shakes her head. Why is she freaking out now? Of all times? Lina's first instinct is to use her Morning Sun move to bring about that healing she loves so much, but she can't because everyone's inside.
Lina realizes she'd stopped following the Guildmaster, and starts moving again.
'I'll get through this,' she thinks. 'I'll make a great exploration team member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:07 am

'Yay!' I rushed into the room like a little kid full of curiosity. Looking everywhere, I took a peek to the bookshelf that seemed to have tons of records about the other teams that were created in this guild. There seemed to be so many...

...Hey, that's it! A name! Our team needs a name! And Lina already said it... And now I remember it...

Well, a team name... Mmmhhh... It has to be something original that stands out of the normal, like friendly and loyal... Or professional and kind... Mmmhhh...

It's hard to choose one... There are so many posibilities... Just... Which one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:44 am

Lina suddenly gasps.
"I have the PERFECT name!"
Lina seems to be ecstatic once again. "How about..." she pauses for effect. "The Age Of Dawn!" Lina grins, happy with herself for having come up with that name. "Isn't it great?"
She holds her head high, still grinning widely, as if expecting the entire Guild to suddenly stop and applause.

OOC: This is actually the team name I used for Explorers of Sky the first time I played it. I thought it was hilarious I'd picked that name for that game. Wouldn't you agree?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:02 am

'Sounds good Lina! Let's make that our team name!' Kazuko says rather happily. 'Is it taken? If not, then let's take that as our team name!

OOC: AHHHHHHHHHH ONE LINER AHHHH-oh sorry i was freaking out because i made this so short.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:04 am

Lina grins happily. Kazuko actually likes the name she'd picked.
"Woohoo!" Lina exclaims, jumping up. "Yes!"
She then turns to Tenkeren, her eyes sparkling with glee.
"Well, how about you? What do you think?" she blurts, so excited that she almost jumbles up her sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:49 pm

'The Age of Dawn? Mmmhhh... Great!' He says agreeing even before to answer. Original, cool and hopeful. Like a exploration team should be! This is going to be awesome! And Kazuko agrees with this so, no problem!

The Age of Dawn, coming soon. Just great...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:53 am

Lina wriggles in excitement.
'This is it!' Lina thinks. 'We have a team name, three members, and now we're here at the guild.'
She turns to Kazuko and Tenkeren. 'They look so excited to be an Exploration Team!'
Lina glances up at the Guildmaster, her tail still wagging profusely, even though she suddenly seems to become serious. Then she grins.
"Guildmaster Faye," she says. "I think we're ready."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:30 am

Still smiling warmly, Faye made note of the new team's chosen name as well as their individual names, which she had heard during their quite lively conversation, in a rather large book the Meganium had retrieved from one of the bookshelves behind her.
Now that this part of the signup was over, the part the new recruits usually were most excited about could begin. Extending one of her vines to take a relatively large bag from its hook on the wall, the Grass type then placed it in front of the Pokémon while explaining:
"This is your Treasure Bag. Inside it you will find your Explorer Badges, a Wonder Map and a little surprise from my side. Do you have any questions regarding your equipment or would like some more time, sweeties? If not, then the next and last point for your signup would be getting you three a room."

(OOC: The "surprise" is a ribbon in the colour of your choice like those handed to the player in the beginning of PMD Time/Darkness/Sky)

Last edited by Savato on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:01 am

'Yyyyyessss!' Obviously happy from the fact he's in a rescure team with two pokemon he could trust. Opening up the treasure bag and handing both Tenkeren and Lina a explorer badge, also getting one himself. and also, looking in a bit more to see the surprise. Also, He thanks Faye. Going on, he completely looses himself in thought, wondering about what they will do and where.

OOC: i'm looking up to this so much, this is gonna be awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Lina nearly fangirls at the trademark treasure bag. Every exploration team receives one, and now she, Kazuko, and Tenkeren were receiving one too.
Lina actually does fangirl when Kazuko hands her a badge.
"Oh my gosh YES!" she exclaims. "This is so amazing! An actual Exploration Team Badge! We're officially an Exploration Team! Thank you Guildmaster!"
Lina turns to Tenkeren. "This is so cool, isn't it Tenkeren? We're an Exploration Team now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:30 pm

'Indeed it is, Lina!' Tenkeren says happier than ever. 'It's...awesome!' He says while holding his team badge, and looking at it with extreme happiness. Then, he thinks in the unlimited possibilities that grants such an honorific title.

Suddenly, remembering Guildmaster Faye's words, he stops for a moment. '...And a little surprise from her side...' He thinked loudly. '...And what's that little surprise, Kazuko?' He asked him happily.

OOC: Just...so...happy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:15 pm

'Theres three ribbons... Each a different color.. I claim this one!' Kazuko says, taking a Cyan color ribbon. 'You guys take yours from the bag! Thanks alot!' Sitting down and pinning the ribbon on his scarf. He gets up, and puts the other two ribbons on the floor. 'Thank you, Guildmaster Faye!' Kazuko says while attempting to make his scarf not suffocate him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:49 am

Lina immediately locks her gaze on a bright yellow bow, then picks it up. She turns it over in her paw, examining it.
"This one's perfect!" she exclaims. "I want this one." Lina proceeds to search for a place to pin it, since she isn't wearing any scarves or anything, and finally comes up with an idea. She sits down, then reaches back and puts the bright bow on her anklet. The two accessories match beautifully, and, despite being the same color, they are easily distinguishable from each other, the anklet being a shiny gold and the bow a bright yellow.
Lina stands back up, happily grinning.
"Thank you, Guildmaster Faye!" she says, remembering to thank the Guildmaster after Kazuko does.
She turns to Tenkeren. He got the last one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Kazuko's ribbon is cyan, Lina's one is yellow and my ribbon is...¡Green!'Cool! Mine's green!' He says while smiling happily.

After thinking a bit, he had an idea.

He put the ribbon around his neck and made a bow tie. It was very well made. His father had a huge collection of bow ties and, Tenkeren sometimes took some of them and learned with some instructions, but his dad never leaved Tenkeren alone with his bow ties, for some reason.

'Thank you, Guildmaster Faye!' he says, after his two friends.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Once again a happy smile spread out across the guildmaster's face, seeing the three young recruits eagerly enjoying their equipment.
"You're welcome, sweeties. Now, shall we proceed to assigning the three of you a room now, or is there anything else you would like to ask or require help with?"
Faye found herself reminded of the earlier days at the guild. There were much fewer recruits and they were much less well-known. Much time had passed, yet the look of sheer joy on the new recruits' faces had remained exactly the same.
These three would be a great team some day.
The Meganium just knew it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A party of three.   A party of three. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A party of three.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next