Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:18 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a bright morning and the crisp morning air was beginning to warm, the dew having already disappeared from the surrounding plantlife. Violet was already up and about, bright and early as always. With her basket of berries situated next to her, she pushed the tip of her scalchop into the ground. The edge of the shell was surprisingly effective, sinking into the soil. Violet then pushed downwards, pulling the earth and soil upwards and making an adequate hole in the ground.

Dusting off her scalchop and replacing it on her chest, she dug through the basket for an oran berry. With a small smile, the Oshawott, placed it neatly into the shallow hole before covering it over with the soil. Being a water type, she gently watered the newly planted berry with a smile.
"All done!" she grinned, standing up and looking at the row of oran bushes she'd just planted.

Last edited by Solilo on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:11 am

Ever nodded, before following Violet into the training area. The Oshawott quickly glanced around before being brought back at the other Oshawott's words. "A-alright." she started to wonder where would she show it, when finally she glanced diagonally from where she was, and deciding that was far enough from the wall and Violet, she concentrated. It only took a few moments for her brown nose turned bright blue, which then shot water in a high arch before landing a few feet away from Violet, not touching her. Then Ever followed up with a Tackle, which didn't appear to do much, other than her running around, before finally she felt warmed up, and decided to try out her new attack that she learned from a TM. She never did it before, which made her nervous, but she knew the baseline of how it was done, and that would be enough hopefully.

Ever slowly closed her eyes and concentrated like with the Water Gun, however it felt like much more of a strain then her well used attack. After a full minute of pure concentration, she opened her eyes to see a giant growing blob of water, swirling in a counter clockwise position. Shocked, her attention shattered and likewise the Water Pulse's support fell, and the wave crashed straight on her head, before finally retreating into the floor. Feeling dizzy from the mental drain and the unknowingly placed confusion, attempted to stand up before crashing into the wet ground. "Uwah...that didn't work well...."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Violet watched the display of moves with her blue eyes, concentrating on and analysing what she could help the other Oshawott improve. What caught her attention first was Eva's Tackle attack. It was certainly weak and Violet knew that with a bit of practice and training, she could easily make it more powerful.
After the demonstration of Water Pulse, Violet nodded to herself, noting that Eva's concentration needed to improve if she were to master that move.
"Is Water Pulse a recently learned move?" she asked Eva, curious as she walked over to help the other Oshawott back onto her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Ever shook her head as the confusion began to fade, "Y-yeah....I learned it from a TM not to long ago..." the Oshawott said embarassedly, "I never used it before...I-I never had to use it...." After all, she haven't gone into a dungeon for a while. In fact the last time she was in it was only Pecha Forest with Sammy the Sewaddle, and Pecha Forest was quite an easy dungeon, the main difficulty was the Bird Types that seemed intent to exploit her new friend's Weakness, but that was about it. "T-that was pretty bad wasn't it." she asked Violett chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:55 am

"No, no! It's perfectly understandable for a newly learned move that hasn't been used much. Most pokemon need time and practice to master TM taught moves as they don't come as naturally as those you learn as you grow do," smiled Violet, hoping to boost the other Oshawott's confidence a little, "If you want we could work on that at some point. But first, i'd like to get that Tackle a bit more power, if that's alright with you."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:54 am

Listening to Violet's 'lesson' about TM moves, caused her to perk up a smidge, "Y-y-y-y-yeah, I d-d-d-don't use it m-m-m-much..." Ever admitted slowly, "U-u-u-um.....h-h-h-how d-d-d-do we s-s-s-start?" she asked curiously. Tackle was a well known move, and usually involved either the body/the strength put inside the move, or the speed which you ram into the enemy. The Oshawott began wondering which would Violet help with. Probably both. she thought decisively.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:43 pm

"We can start with some simple running. I do this with a lot of the pokemon I train to help build up speed and stamina," smiled Violet warmly, "It's simple as well. All you need to do is run laps around the dojo. We'll start with two laps, one as fast as you can go and then the second at your own pace to wind down," she explained confidently, "I'll run alongside you if you like."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:09 pm

"O-o-okay...And t-that would b-b-be nice." Ever nodded. As the Oshawott got used to Violet's presence, her stutter began to fade accordingly. She stretched nervously, rarely running before the training, having spent her time more on books instead. Inhaling slightly, Ever began to run, her blue feet smacking the ground as quickly as she could.
(Yay short posts |D)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:37 pm

Violet watched as the other Oshawott started running, giving her a short moment before the tutor began jogging after her, vastly preferring to run alongside her clients rather than just standing and watching as they worked on their speed and stamina. At least this way she could continue to keep herself in top condition at the same time rather than becoming complacent and lazy because she was able to teach others. She flashed a warm smile at Eva as they ran.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:40 am

Ever admittedly didn't really like to run. Her flippers didn't really help her seemingly unability to run around quickly, and she sorta felt envious at how easily Violet seemed to keep her pace with her, and she was already feeling quite exhausted. Quickly inhaling some air, she put on a burst of speed, which actually at a pretty surprising speed, and sped quickly around a corner before tiredness set in, but the Oshawott tried to ignore her burning muscles, and continued till she was around halfway around the track, before being forced to slow down somewhat.

(Wow what are legs, I wish I had them, I heard they help you run)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:51 pm

Violet watched as the other Oshawott sped ahead temporarily, though she could see Ever slowing down after the burst of speed due to her now aching muscles. Somehow, she had managed to stick it out until about halfway around the dojo's inner room before slowing down again, though Violet could clearly hear Ever's breaths as she caught up.
"I know I said go as fast as you can, but I'd probably advise that you pace yourself so you don't exhaust yourself too soon," suggested Violet with a light smile, "But I have to say I'm impressed with your resilience," she added, referencing how Ever had continued even when it was clear she and her muscles would have preferred to stop. Violet kept up with Ever as their pace both slowed, taking it easy for the second half of the track.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:35 pm

"T...." Ever tried to say 'Thank you' but it was easily lost as she gasped for breath, her muscles screaming. Her pace was around a slightly faster walking pace, and the Oshawott couldn't even regain her breath until she finished the lap, "T..thank you..." Ever panted, finally finishing her phrase, "I...I g..guess t..that was a b..bad I..idea..." She mumbled embarassedly.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:27 pm

"No no! It's fine to test yourself occasionally. If you didn't, you'd never understand your own limits," replied Violet, trying to quell the other Oshawott's embarrassment, "As long as you aren't pushing your physical limits like that daily it's not a problem. Slow progress is usually best in that situation," she finished, not wanting to give Ever false information lest she opt to train on her own after her session today.
Violet smiled warmly at Ever, her own heartbeat slowing to it's normal rate as she stopped running, "I'll get you a drink."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2