Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] Empty
PostSubject: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:18 am

It was a bright morning and the crisp morning air was beginning to warm, the dew having already disappeared from the surrounding plantlife. Violet was already up and about, bright and early as always. With her basket of berries situated next to her, she pushed the tip of her scalchop into the ground. The edge of the shell was surprisingly effective, sinking into the soil. Violet then pushed downwards, pulling the earth and soil upwards and making an adequate hole in the ground.

Dusting off her scalchop and replacing it on her chest, she dug through the basket for an oran berry. With a small smile, the Oshawott, placed it neatly into the shallow hole before covering it over with the soil. Being a water type, she gently watered the newly planted berry with a smile.
"All done!" she grinned, standing up and looking at the row of oran bushes she'd just planted.

Last edited by Solilo on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:17 am

In the morning when the sun comes out, it's like nature's way of cleaning yesterday's good and bad things, reminding Pokemon that the day is still young and they can still do something. Miracles can happen. The sun will rise again....

To bad some miracles will never happen.

"Uwaah! ....Why do I always get lost..." Ever sighed, as she walked around, never knowing where to go. It was kind of ironic, even though the Oshawott has been in Grassveil for a long time, she still couldn't remember how to get from point A to point B. She wandered around almost aimlessly until suddenly she stopped. A soft, gentle aroma hung around lazily in the air, almost like it was a Combee saturated with Sweet Honey. The perfume was addicting, and she barely noticed that she had drifted over to a garden until she was in it. Ever blinked, the plants were beautiful, an array of blossoms surrounded her. "Um....hello? Is anyone there?..." she asked cautiously. She didn't know if it was privately owned by an angry Pokemon (saying "GET OFF MAI LAWWNNN"), or if it was owned at all, but she carefully walked around the greenery.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:30 pm

"Um....hello? Is anyone there?..."
Violet heard a cautious voice a short distance away. Blinking, she glanced around looking for the source.
"Hello," She smiled peering around a group of small pecha trees and spotting the other Oshawott, "Can I help you?"
Violet hadn't seen this Pokemon before, though she assumed that she was here because she wished to train at the newly opened dojo. She hoped that the other Oshawott wouldn't judge her before she'd seen her training techniques, like so many others had done before.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:13 am

Eva almost jumped as another Oshawott appeared from some Pecha trees, but relaxed as she head a calm voice. "U....I'm wondering what this place is....it's really nice and peaceful...." she stammered out. The Oshawott knew she wasn't strong herself, and probably to lose to the other said Oshawott, despite the obvious near tie due to their probably similar stats. Eva slowly walked toward the Pokemon, almost nevously, not knowing what to do. Books taught a lot, but not much at the same time, she learned while being with Team Turquoise Trinity, which caused her to be even less shy than before, which seemed like an accomplishme-Almost as soon as her thoughts began to wander like this, the Oshawott tripped over a rock.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:17 am

"Oh, this place?" blinked Violet, replying cheerfully "This is Springfall dojo. Or more specifically, it's garden." Perhaps this other Oshawott hadn't come here specifically to train then...
Violet shrugged to herself, stepping around the pecha bush and plucking one of the many berries from it as she did so. The Oshawott calmly took a bite from the berry, testing it's ripeness.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 am

"R-really?...This is a dojo?" Ever thought a moment. Even though she didn't come here on purpose, she was weak...and she wanted to be stronger...yet even though she realized that the other Oshawott was nice, and probably wanted to help (And Sere wanted her money for Sly Furret) she still was nervous about asking. "Um....w....will....." She closed her eyes and inhaled, "Will...you help me train?" Embarassedly she hung her head. Despite what it seemed, that she was embarassed about being trained by an Oshawott, she was in fact...simply embarassed about having to ask for help in the first place, being so weak that she couldn't even do anything.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:01 pm

"R-really?...This is a dojo?" the other Oshawott had questioned.
Violet nodded in response, waiting for a moment as Ever stood in thought.
"Will...you help me train?" she had eventually asked after a little stuttering, likely out of shyness.

"Sure..." she blinked in reply, trying to maintain a friendly demeanor so as to help the other Oshawott feel a little less shy, "Though I do charge for my services so that I have the funds to upkeep the dojo and it's garden."
She paused for a moment before realising she should probably introduce herself:
"I'm Violet by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:18 am

"Sure...Though I do charge for my services so that I have the funds to upkeep the dojo and it's garden." The other Oshawott explained, before quickly adding, "I'm Violet by the way."

Ever nodded, "I...I understand...I'm Ever....but you can call me Eva....Um....how much does it cost by the way?" She asked nervously, if it was to expensive she was worried that she would be using to much money, but she put her worry aside for a moment. Even though it was being spent for herself, it was to in a way a good cause, the beautiful garden would still be here, and so will the dojo. "Hey...what...inspired you to open this Dojo anyways?" The Oshawott suddenly found herself asking Violet, remembering her dream silently.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:54 pm

"50 poké is the starting rate, with it getting higher depending on how long you wish your training session to be," replied the Oshawott calmly. What she was saying didn't sound rehearsed however, so it was as if she hadn't had to explain her pricing to many pokemon yet; likely because her establishment was newly constructed.

"Hey...what...inspired you to open this Dojo anyways?" Eva had asked. Violet blinked in surprise. No one had thought to ask her that before.
"I guess I always found it easy to train myself due to what my mother called an eidetic memory... and I figured if I could develop my own methods of training, perhaps I could help others train themselves too," she replied with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:24 am

"I-I see...It must be nice having an ability like that..." Ever mumbled, she herself only had an ability to read books, and she wasn't even sure if that was an ability of itself! "But...helping others is surely a nice way to use it." She concluded surely. Violet was definitely kind, and even the shy Oshawott started to relax around her. Quickly she pulled out 50 poké before realizing something, "Um....should I pay you before or after the lessons?" Ever asked awkwardly, knowing she probably should have asked this question first, before taking out the money.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:17 pm

Violet blinked at the other Oshawott before smiling a little. Eva seemed to have relaxed a little after they had spoken, something that Violet was glad for. She hated to see people so nervous and scared, especially when everyone was so talented and unique, they just had yet to realise it.
"I usually ask for payment up front when it comes to pokemon I don't know so well, but you don't seem like a bad pokemon, so i'm sure you could pay later if that's more convenient for you," she smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:17 am

Eva nodded slowly, putting the money back in her bag. "I...I see....thank you Violet....." she said embarassedly, "Um.....where do we train.....am I being to straightforward? I'm sorry if that's the case..." the Oshawott apologized, reverting back to her awkward and nervous self. She didn't know what to do, and how to do it, while asking the questions made her uncomfertable and embarassed, however she tried to get rid of it, it just kept resurfacing. She didn't have her teammates and it made her feel....well weak and empty.

(Sorry for the shortness, I really brain farted on how to answer this |D)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:25 pm

"No, no, it's fine!" smiled Violet, "Usually training is done in the sandy training field inside the dojo building, unless there is a reason why I couldn't do it in there, which is when i'll do the session in the larger open area outside, at the front," she replied, trying to give the other Oshawott the information she needed before picking up her basket of berries and cheerfully leading Eva back inside.

Once inside, Violet popped into an adjacent room to store the remaining berries, along with a few Pecha berries she had just picked from the tree to plant again later. Her berry garden was really coming along now.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Ever nodded, and followed the other Oshawott into the (she assumed) Dojo, staying rather quiet until she noticed that Violet stored the berries that she picked, "Oh...do you replant your berries? Oh...do you sell them as well? I mean...it could be that you just like gardening.....um...never mind...." She mumbled.

(CRAP POST I'M SO SORRY)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:20 am

"I tend to replant them, as I hope to offer fresh berry picking services to others once my garden is big enough," she replied with a smile, "Though I do keep a few aside to put into salads and the like."
The flower wearing Oshawott padded back into the main dojo room, dusting her paws together as she went to rid them of any excess dirt and soil from the gardening.
"Alright then. Shall we start?" she smiled, "Since it's my first session with you it would be helpful for me if you could do a quick demonstration of your moves, just so I know where you stand already."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]   Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD] Empty

Back to top Go down

Oshawott, Weak and Strong [ON HOLD]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next