Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Whodunnit? The Game

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Whodunnit? The Game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Whodunnit? The Game - Page 4 35118

Welcome to Rue Manor.

This idea of mine was based off of the murder-mystery tv game show under the name, Whodunnit? The show is basically clue, but instead of just one person dying, the people who guess incorrectly or leave out a few details are the ones on the chopping block. The rules are simple: A murder will occur, you have 18 hours to look at three places: the morgue, the crime scene, and the victim's last known whereabouts (where they were last seen alive). Your job as contestants is to find out how the murder was committed, while trying to find out who did it. The twist is that the killer could be any of the contestants. After the murder is solved by whoever guesses correctly, the rest of you will be told how the murder was committed by a letter from the killer. Then you all will get cards saying "Spared", which means you are off the hook in the killer's eyes, or "Scared," which means you could be next to die.

Now, here are my twists and the differences of this game to the game Werewolf.

Twists:

I will appoint who will be the killer for each game, as in whodunnit? But the thing is I won't tell you who's the killer, and neither will the killer. The killer has control over how people die, but they report to me in a private message who dies and how. I post who dies on the topic, and then we move onto the next murder. 18 hours is more than enough time to come up with hypotheses on how they died, but I will give text clues in the second part of the game: finding the answers to riddles the killer has left behind.

Points system: I will be using a point system to keep track of everything that goes on in Rue Manor. Points are basically your life points, you must get at least 15 out of 20 points when you state your hypothesis (more commonly known as state your case) to the killer to move on, the people with the lowest scores are on the chopping block. I know your scores and the killer knows your scores. No one else knows until the end of the episode, when you find out who is spared and who is scared.

No lynching: Unlike werewolf, there is no lynching.

and that was a long post, your choice to sign up.

Jeff, your host at rue manor.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:19 pm

(I'm asking for the specifics of a clue that we already HAVE. IE: The hole in the neck.)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:03 pm

(Seeing all of this gives me the idea I'm not doing this well enough. Guys, there is no suspect list. You're the suspects. :p the suspect list is the player list. Ant, specifics now. seeing as how everyone has dispersed. My idea was that I'd pm the results to each player for each section they were in, I'll get to it here in a sec, I need to wait for my mom. Until I pm the details of each location to everyone that selected, the game is on hold.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whodunnit? The Game
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4