Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Whodunnit? The Game

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 35118

Welcome to Rue Manor.

This idea of mine was based off of the murder-mystery tv game show under the name, Whodunnit? The show is basically clue, but instead of just one person dying, the people who guess incorrectly or leave out a few details are the ones on the chopping block. The rules are simple: A murder will occur, you have 18 hours to look at three places: the morgue, the crime scene, and the victim's last known whereabouts (where they were last seen alive). Your job as contestants is to find out how the murder was committed, while trying to find out who did it. The twist is that the killer could be any of the contestants. After the murder is solved by whoever guesses correctly, the rest of you will be told how the murder was committed by a letter from the killer. Then you all will get cards saying "Spared", which means you are off the hook in the killer's eyes, or "Scared," which means you could be next to die.

Now, here are my twists and the differences of this game to the game Werewolf.

Twists:

I will appoint who will be the killer for each game, as in whodunnit? But the thing is I won't tell you who's the killer, and neither will the killer. The killer has control over how people die, but they report to me in a private message who dies and how. I post who dies on the topic, and then we move onto the next murder. 18 hours is more than enough time to come up with hypotheses on how they died, but I will give text clues in the second part of the game: finding the answers to riddles the killer has left behind.

Points system: I will be using a point system to keep track of everything that goes on in Rue Manor. Points are basically your life points, you must get at least 15 out of 20 points when you state your hypothesis (more commonly known as state your case) to the killer to move on, the people with the lowest scores are on the chopping block. I know your scores and the killer knows your scores. No one else knows until the end of the episode, when you find out who is spared and who is scared.

No lynching: Unlike werewolf, there is no lynching.

and that was a long post, your choice to sign up.

Jeff, your host at rue manor.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Dr. Savato: Thank the butler, walk to your room and unpack stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:09 pm

(Ah like that? Well then)

Xeryd: Go to room, and unpack stuff..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Akanewie ==> Go to my room and dump my bag on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:53 am

Dragon> Goes inside and looks around at the different rooms

(btw I am going on a last minute vacation and won't be back sometime sunday)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:22 am

(That's fine, your character can be asleep. won't matter at all. lD)

The butler walks around the manor, preparing things. Just then, a scream can be heard from the second floor balcony. A maid, supposedly cleaning one of the rooms, falls off the balcony and lands on the patio. "It has begun....." The butler says, rushing out to the patio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:54 am

Connie >Go check out what happened

=> Stare in horror at the body, ask what happened in a scared voice because apparently the dead body isn't obvious enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 am

(I guess)

Xeryd: Goes to see what happened..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:36 am

The scream did little to aid my already restless sleep, and so I did nothing but grumble and place my blanket over my face, unaware of the commotion outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:14 am

Akanewie ==> Go and investigate. Poke the dead maid with a stick.

"'Eeeeyup, she's dead." Ask "So, any stab marks? How about bruises. Swelling?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:42 am

Dragon>He hurrys over to the screams and notices a small crowd of people.
"What happened?" He asked before moving closer.

(ok :) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:39 am

Akanewie ==> "Oh, a lady screamed and fell where I estimate, somewhere up there." Point up to the rooms above. "Her spinal cord might had snapped, which would lead to an instant death. I don't think there's any blood." Poke the lady again with the stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:10 am

Still trying and failing to sleep, I open the window and shout: "Can you keep it down there?!"

(Did Jeff PM you? Because I didn't think that any information was actually GIVEN as of yet.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:19 am

((No, I'm just guessing from the available evidence. I didn't say that there was any blood. But it's very likely that her spinal cord was snapped because if that wasn't her spinal cord, she'd still be wriggling around. If she is bleeding, then I just didn't see it. I'm just guessing the likeliest.))

Akanewie ==> "NO WAY! WE'RE GONNA TURN UP THE MUSIC WHENEVER WE WANT AND HOWEVER WE WANT! NO, THERE'S A DEAD BODY! COME DOWN SLEEPY HEAD!" Pokey poke poke.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:20 pm

Dr. Savato: Be shocked, try to find the source of the scream, find the body after getting lost in the mansion for a few minutes, then announce: "What the taco happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Rose: >Startled by the scream you leave your room and go to see what's going on.
           ==> Attempt to remain calm at the dead body. She just fell of the balcony right?
            ==> It was an accident, nothing to be scared about...
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whodunnit? The Game   Whodunnit? The Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whodunnit? The Game
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next