Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking for a RP Partner.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking for a RP Partner. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a RP Partner.   Looking for a RP Partner. EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:56 pm

Hi friends! I'm currently looking for someone to rp with. If you're interested, PM me or reply here. Whatever suits your fancy. Alrighty thanks!
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a RP Partner.   Looking for a RP Partner. EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:51 am

I have a slot free with two of the three characters but one of them is not really suited to rp with your Shuppet. The one I could use is Pokkoji the Metapod. If you want to get a grasp on his personality, I would suggest reading one of his threads and his bio. You will find all that information in my records of course. ("Bug Bonding" and "We should not be fighting" here are some interesting reads.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a RP Partner.   Looking for a RP Partner. EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:45 am

Alrighty, will do. ^w^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a RP Partner.   Looking for a RP Partner. EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 2:43 pm

I've read it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a RP Partner.   Looking for a RP Partner. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 1:36 am

._.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a RP Partner.   Looking for a RP Partner. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 1:50 am

I have been trying to talk to you about it in the Cbox a few times. I don't always think about it either. Where do you want the thread to be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a RP Partner.   Looking for a RP Partner. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:49 am

Sorry if i'm being too pushy. Also, sorry for not noticing it in the chatbox. Does Shadowhue work for you?
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a RP Partner.   Looking for a RP Partner. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 12:22 pm

Yes, it does. I might end up making the thread if I have time today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a RP Partner.   Looking for a RP Partner. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:39 pm

Okie Dokie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a RP Partner.   Looking for a RP Partner. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:16 am

Oh, and so sorry! It okay if we do the thread in the Copse? Sorry for the inconsistency.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a RP Partner.   Looking for a RP Partner. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:20 am

That is also fine. I don't have the energy to create it anymore so if you want you can start it or I will see if I can do it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a RP Partner.   Looking for a RP Partner. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:54 am

I'll start it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a RP Partner.   Looking for a RP Partner. Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a RP Partner.
Page 1 of 1