Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Jeff's New Self

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Jeff's New Self Empty
PostSubject: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Jeff was sitting under a tree, thinking to himself. It was a sunny day and he was hoping to become a Guild member someday. He sighs. "Someday, I'll be a Guild member. I just know it." He said, gazing at the horizon as some Wingulls flew by.
Back to top Go down

Jeff's New Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:27 am

(I've already started a rp with Legretta in Grassveil, but this could happen before she reaches the town XD)

"...This is not Grassveil." Legretta muttered as she walked out of the thicket. Her sense of direction wasn't exactly remarkable, and this was only one of many detours on her way to the town. This was, however, one detour she didn't mind taking. It was a lovely, sunny clearing, and there seemed to be a few other pokemon here, as well. "I suppose I could take a break here, though." she smiled. "It is not like I know which way to go from here on, after all..."
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Jeff's New Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:36 am

Jeff was still gazing when he saw a Snivy. He still had his gaze on the sky. It was at this moment that he decided to climb the tree and sat on a tree limb. Reaching the top, he smiled, and soon he decided to lay down in the tree. His flame was glowing a brightish blue, indicating that he was calm.
Back to top Go down

Jeff's New Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Legretta was looking around for a good place to sit down and think things through when she saw a Charmander climbing up a tree. He seems relaxed... she thought as she made her way over to the roots. So I highly doubt he is lost. Perhaps he knows the way to the guild? The Snivy was slightly afraid to interrupt the relaxing pokemon, but she had to ask someone, and he seemed like the reliable type. "E-excuse me?" she called out to the Charmander, before climbing up to where he was. It is a good thing we Snivy have natural climbing skills, even if certain family members do not agree... "I am terribly sorry to interrupt your peaceful moment, but I was just wondering if you knew the way to Grassveil Town?"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Jeff's New Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Jeff turned around and saw the same snivy that he saw earlier right next to him. "Why yes I do." He replied, about to munch a berry. Just as he munches it, he felt the limb finally give out under him, but he landed in a leaf pile under him. "Sure happy that was there." He thought, smiling. He sat up in the pile of leaves. "I'm OK." He stated, laughing.
Back to top Go down

Jeff's New Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:32 am

Legretta was about to let out a sigh of relief when she heard the snap of a branch. Before she had time to react, the Charmander fell down, and into a pile of leaves. The sheer surprise of the sudden fall threw her off balance, and inevitably, she tumbled down, as well. After having two pokemon landing in it and shattering it, the leaf pile looked less like a pile and more like a leafy mess. "S-so am I, I think." the Snivy stuttered, slightly dazed from the fall. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself!" she hastily added, mentally facepalming. "My name is Legretta, and my aim is to become an explorer. Again, I am sorry to be a bother, but I would be very grateful if you could show me the way, mister...?"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Jeff's New Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:42 pm

He smiled, getting out of the pile. "Jeff." he replied. "And I am also wanting to be an explorer also." He finished eating his berry. "Wow, this Snivy might be a good partner." He thought. "Even though we have a type difference, we can cover each of our weaknesses. She can cover my water weakness, and I can cover her weakness."
Back to top Go down

Jeff's New Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:27 pm

A smile also formed on Legretta's face as she got out of the pile. "It looks like we are working towards the same goal then, mister Jeff." she replied, brushing off an excess leaf. "Getting to Grassveil Town will probably be like an exploration in itself, will it not?"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Jeff's New Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:31 pm

Jeff looked at the Snivy- er, Legretta- and smiled. "I guess you could say that." He said, chuckling. "And please. Just Jeff. Not Mister Jeff." His flame burned brightly, as he thought to himself. "Well, looks like we have one thing in common, we wanna be explorers."
Back to top Go down

Jeff's New Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:17 am

"R-right...just Jeff, I...I will remember that." Legretta replied rather awkwardly. Having basically gotten "proper ettiquette" fed to her since she was a baby, Legretta was nowhere near used to referring to other pokemon without any formalities. "Anyways, it is nice to meet you, mi-Jeff." she hastily corrected as she picked up another berry and split it, handing one half to Jeff. "To the road ahead, fellow future explorer?"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Jeff's New Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Jeff took the half and smiled. "Yes. This road is correct. From here, follow me." He said, smiling. Jeff was not much of calling people by any formalities. He started to munch on the berry half.
Back to top Go down

Jeff's New Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:47 pm

"Alright, thank you." Legretta nodded gratefully as she began to follow Jeff. Come to think of it, most explorers seem to be in teams, it seems. The Snivy thought, nibbling on her berry half. Perhaps Jeff could be a potential teammate?
Back to top Go down

Jeff's New Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:22 pm

The shinx walked along, absentmindedly staring at the clouds as they drifted across the sky. Nova had decided against staying in Grassveil Town today, since there didn't currently seem like there was much to do there. Well, Grassveil wasn't really the most exciting of places, was it? Not for the shinx, at least. Nova sighed to herself, then abruptly stopped walking when she thought she had heard voices. They sounded close by, too. Did the voices belong to wild pokemon? No, you didn't find wild pokemon by Small Pond that often, did you? Wait, did Nova decide to go to Small Pond, or Peacha Forest...? "Great Arceus!" Nova growled to herself, seeming to forget about the voices. "Don't tell me I'm lost..."
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Jeff's New Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Jeff unknowingly led Legretta near Nova, soon entering the Shinx's field of vision. He climbed the tree and got another berry, coming back down as carefully as he went up.
Back to top Go down

Jeff's New Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Nova flinched at first as she saw other pokemon. "Oh. Wait. I did go to Small Pond... Opps." She mumbled. That was a bit embarrassing. The shinx glanced towards the Snivy and the Charmander, hoping that they hadn't overheard her. They didn't seem to be bad pokemon, at least. Maybe they even wanted to become explorers like her. Maybe not. But either way, it wouldn't hurt to at least say hi. "Hello." Nova called, walking over to the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jeff's New Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff's New Self
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: