Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Jeff's New Self

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Jeff's New Self - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jeff was sitting under a tree, thinking to himself. It was a sunny day and he was hoping to become a Guild member someday. He sighs. "Someday, I'll be a Guild member. I just know it." He said, gazing at the horizon as some Wingulls flew by.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Jeff noticed the Shinx and smiled. "Hi there." He said, finishing the berry and grabbing another for Legretta. "What's a fine shinx like you doing out here?" He asked, curious about if it wanted to join the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:05 am

Nova smiled. "Well, there wasn't much to do in Grassveil town today, so I decided to see if there was anything to do at Small Pond." She decided not to tell that she had gotten lost. That... didn't matter anyway. "I guess I sort of ran into you two." The shinx added. "I'm Nova. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am

"Likewise." Legretta smiled at the newly arrived Shinx. "My name is Legretta, and this gentleman is Jeff." the Snivy gestured towards her guide. "We were about to go to Grassveil, ourselves." she explained, before awkwardly adding: "The guild would not happen to be open yet, would it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:40 am

The Shinx nodded. "Yeah, it had just reopened a while ago. You two don't happen to have plans to join the guild, do you?" Nova asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:07 pm

"We could, Legretta. Besides, then we can be explorers as part of a rescue team. If you wanted to, of course." He said to Legretta. "And you are welcome to be part of our rescue team as well, Nova." Jeff continued his sentence to Nova.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:23 pm

"It would be a great pleasure to form a team with both of you." Legretta replied, accepting the berry Jeff gave her and splitting it three-way. "That is, if Nova wants to be in the team, as well." she added as she handed over the berry slices to the others. "These berries are delicious, by the way. Maybe I could spare a few seeds and ask for permission to plant them over at the guild?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:19 pm

Nova laughed. "I accept, that sounds great to me!" She smiled, accepting her third of the berry. The Shinx took a few small bites of it while listening to Legretta and Jeff. "That's a good idea, Legretta. Sometimes it would be nice to not have to stroll into Pecha Forest whenever you want a Pecha Berry. Although the Guildmaster would have to agree..." Nova nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:45 pm

"I hope the Guildmaster does." Legretta replied, carefully placing the seeds in the simple bag she had made for the journey to Grassveil. "I would even take full responsibility for gardening if the suggestion is accepted." she added. "Gardening is a passion of mine, so I do not mind. And what about you?" the Snivy asked her new teammates. "Do you have any special interests?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:04 am

"Special interests? Hmm... I'm not really sure. I remember my father, Arcanine, once saying I might like writing a journal." Nova shrugged doubtfully, as if she didn't really think that she would enjoy that idea. "I haven't started it yet, mostly because there hasn't been much to write about. I'll start it when we sign up at the guild, I suppose." She finished, nodding to the two other pokemon.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:38 am

"Well, I can't say that I do have any interests that are special. Other than I can make beautiful fires, climb trees, and eat berries, which that last one isn't very special at all." Jeff said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:31 pm

"I see." Legretta nodded. "Writing a journal sounds like an excellent idea. May I get the pleasure of reading it once you are done?" she asked the Shinx. Then something hit her. "Oh, and speaking of the guild, we are going to need a team name when we sign up! How about something sun-related?" the Snivy suggested. "After all, the sun gives both heat," she looked at Jeff, "light" her gaze moved over to Nova "And photosynthesis." the last part being directed towards herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:02 pm

"Something sun-related sounds great to me!" Nova responded. The connection Legretta had made between the sun and the team had certainly interested the shinx. I still don't have any ideas, though... Hopeully Legretta and Jeff can think of something, because I'm not much help with coming up with names. The Flash pokemon thought. "Oh, and feel free to read that Journal when I'm done." Nova added quickly.

(I have to go for a while, I'll be back online tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:22 pm

"Sun...sun..." Legretta started thinking. Her thoughts brought her back to one memorable day when she was small, and her grandparents had told her about the solar eclipse. They had drawn her a picture of a black sun surrounded by a crown of light, and called it "Corona." the Snivy muttered, slowly getting back to reality. "What about Corona? 'The Crown of Light'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:58 pm

"Team Corona? I think that's a pretty nice name!" The shinx said eagerly. "I can see us as Team Corona." Nova added as she glanced at Legretta and Jeff.

(Have to go again. <.< Roleplay in a day or two)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:23 pm

"Team Corona it is, then." Legretta replied, cheerfully stretching out her hand. "I am looking forward to working with you, fellow teammates."

(btw, I kinda sorta made a topic in Shadowhue Forest. I hope that's okay with you. If not, just say the word and I'll remove it or ask for it to be locked or...something.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's New Self   Jeff's New Self - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff's New Self
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: