Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

(Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb Empty
PostSubject: (Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb   (Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:25 pm

» Name: Ko
» Gender: Female
» Species: #442 Spiritomb the Forbidden Pokémon
» Affiliation: None

» Level: 6
» Ability: Pressure
» Moves:
-(Starter) Pursuit
-(Starter) Confuse Ray
-(TM) Water Pulse
-(Starter) Shadow Sneak

» Likes: Mischief and chaos, as that is what she and her brethren lived off before being bound to the keystone, watching despair and many fall is what she exists for. She is also a fan of victory of course, and will firmly make sure the opponent is destroyed to the ground before she is happy. Another thing she likes are those she can use and manipulate her around her to get what she wants, tricking them then stabbing them in the back at the last minute. A glorious thing.

» Dislikes: Her current position. Due to being bound, she is unable to roam free across the world and cause chaos, hence why she wishes to escape through exploration. It makes her restless each day, though she does her best to stop that side of her from showing. She also hates peace and tranquility, as it is 'boring' and there needs to be more destruction and screaming and despair.

» Personality: Ko may be a slow speaker, but it doesn't mean she is a slow thinker. She is sly, and will analyse each and individual part of a pokemon to find their strengths and weaknesses, and how they work. How they live. What they can't live without. She will make note, and will use it against you at some point if required. Of course, one cannot do this at such speed within a few seconds, so it takes time. 'Friends' perhaps, subject to it. Acquaintances. Information, which she would gather along the way, to eventually plot their very downfall if they ever plan on betraying her. She will, of course, be decent enough at first. After all, making enemies is a dangerous thing when one isn't at the peak of their power. But no doubt will she back-stab if you stand in the way of her achieving her final goal, or if you are a threat to her well-being.

» History: A formation of 108 spirits, led by a malevolent geist simply named 'Ko', a female who wished for the fall of the pokemon world. Alas, her group and herself were locked away a long time ago, forced within a small rock-like keystone to prevent more chaos from happening across the world. Peace was restored, and one very angry spiritomb wanted revenge. So of course she plans to explorer with but the echoing voices of many within her for company. Feigning doing good and helping others simply for information for power and to break the curse which is taunting her life. She prefers to work alone, but is recently looking for a partner to increase her chances. Just as long as that partner is not, well, too powerful.

» Other: The first thing you would notice about this spiritomb is that she tends to exaggerate her syllables, and how her voice echoes slightly. That is simply due to to the other spirits which are bound like her speaking in union, together as one.

Administrator's note: The information below is the progress made by the original RPer that could not be edited into the bio template (Items and threads.) Any prospective adopters may want to look through the threads linked below to see if any are open and the relationships this character had with other before filling out an adoption application.

» Inventory:
Sleep seed
Petrify orb x5

» Page Count: 7
» Threads:
A Little Bit of Courage Goes a Long Way - 0
A Possibly Joyless Cause - 1
Bumping Into Strangers - 3
Mischievous Meetins - 3

Last edited by Ultimate Tank on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb   (Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:34 am

Okay, it looks good so far, but I can't accept you just yet. There are a few things that need to be changed before you start!

Affiliation
Sorry to say, but characters cannot start off as guild members. To join the guild, you have to roleplay it out in-character, with a staff member as the guildmaster. That isn't to say you can't sign up alone if you don't want to, but you can't do so until after your character is accepted.

Personality
Ko's personality is pretty good, but her analysis abilities are kind of confusing to me. Can she figure out these things just by observing, or is it a special ability of sorts? To me it sounds more like a special ability, and I would like a little more clarification. You might want to clarify that a bit more, that's all.

Miscellaneous
Although you don't nescessarily have to change it, Ko's name is very similar to another character's, the difference only being one letter. This character is currently inactive, but I'm letting you know anyway. You can find this character here, if you're curious

And that's it. Please edit your character's bio and then post here again to bump the topic once you're done, and I'll look your character over again. If you need any help, feel free to PM me or talk to me on the chatbox when I'm online! Thank you!

Last edited by Headphone Actor on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : whoops, got my facts wrong! sorry!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb   (Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:29 am

Thank you very much! I've changed what has been said besides the name, if that is alright? Even so, thanks for sharing that with me.

Is there anything else which needs to be changed?
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb   (Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:17 pm

You never really had to change the name, I was just letting you know! Sorry if I confused you there. Anyway, everything looks good, so...

Approved by Headphone Actor~
Please make your character records and enjoy roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb   (Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:54 am

Character Put Up For Adoption
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb   (Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 11:49 pm

This character has been adopted by @Silver
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb   (Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 10:29 pm

Character Put Up For Adoption

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb   (Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb Empty

Back to top Go down

(Up for Adoption) Ko the Spiritomb
Page 1 of 1