Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

What are the Odds?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What are the Odds? Empty
PostSubject: What are the Odds?   What are the Odds? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:13 pm

(Sorry for the entry post if it is too short. I'll probably edit it in a day or two if given enough time)

"FASTER!" The Torchic ran towards his destination with "alarming" speed. Today was the day he would follow within his parents footsteps. No, he would run past his parent’s footsteps, and make his own trail for others to follow. No one would be able to catch up to him, they would only be able to see the dust he left in his wake. No more literally running circles around his cousins as he would do everyday to keep his mind off the past. The past was too slow to catch up with Jabbers anyways. The present was too slow to maintain Jabbers. The future was too slow to escape from Jabbers.

"STRONGER!" The Torchic was closing in on the destination now. It wasn’t pure physical strength that he was aiming for. It was the strength to carry on. It was the strength to best the odds even when stacked against him. He wasn’t much of a gambler, but he was making a big bet. He was going all in on this

"BETTER!" The Torchic reached the destination. Grassveil’s very own exploration guild. No more running away now, only running towards. Running towar-*THUNK*

The Torchic fell backwards and tumbled after running straight into the outer premise of the guild, too distracted by his excitement and ambitions that he didn’t even notice how fast he was actually going. “Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow…” Jabbers repeated as he rolled around on the grouns just outside the guild to “rub off” the pain…
Today was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down

What are the Odds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are the Odds?   What are the Odds? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:29 pm

A chuckle could be heard from behind him, and the scuttling of feet, 6 infact. Auctor looked down from above the torchic "You ok lil guy? I know you might wanna be a part of the guild, but smash any harder into it you'll be part of the guild, literally" The corphish offered a pincer to the chicken pokemon, smirking at the site of it rolling about "Normally I don't see that, thanks for making my day" He chuckled light heartedly, looked at the bump on the chicken, that was not going to go away anytime soon

He was positively surprised at how fast the Torchic could run, and what he was shouting too, reminds him of himself in a way, which was strange to him, the last 3 pokemon he encountered were... well party-poopers, and couldn't really keep up
Back to top Go down

What are the Odds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are the Odds?   What are the Odds? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:56 pm

"Ow, ow, oww..." The torchic quit rolling around and was positioned on his back. Huffing and puffing, he laid there for a sec throbbing in pain. Drawing his talons up in the air, the Torchic bounded onto his "feet"...only to lose his footing as he shot forward, his former speed boost still not quite entirely gone, and he tumbled into the guild once more. "Ow..." The Torchic said cringing as he slid onto his back. He planned to properly introduce himself to the Corphish but it took a literal tumble in the wrong direction. This time he got back on his feet properly and shook himself off.

"Well I'm glad I made it in time then...as for being a part of the Guild, I guess any way I can contribute is good for me." Jabbers said as he approached the Corphish and offered a talon in exchange (Greeting wise of course). "Though I'd prefer more...record making ways to contributing. Anywho I'm Jabbers!" The Torchic chirped excitedly.
Back to top Go down

What are the Odds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are the Odds?   What are the Odds? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:26 pm

"The names Auctor! And I have a similiar goal in mind!" Auctor shook the chickens talon fervently, excited to see another outgoing pokemon "I'm gonna be the first pokemon to reach the submerged tower, and i'll make sure of that" He let out a faint chuckle with a smile, the pokemon's fiery personality certainly did match his typing, although the speed in which he ran reminded him of a doduo of sorts, or maybe that was just him and his imagination.

"Coming to form a team? I'm doing that myself, even though i've already been a solo adventurer for a short while now" He proclaimed proudly, even though he'd only been one for a few days now, he still counted himself as one in his eyes
Back to top Go down

What are the Odds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are the Odds?   What are the Odds? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Ah, a nice and beautiful day, just how Bud liked 'em. The sun was shining brilliantly over the guild, where he had decided to rest for the day. He was in a tree close to the guild entrance, where he had been told was off-limits to non-members. He always shrugged them off, saying that he'd join when the time was right. That time was now, today, he would join the guild.

He opened his eyes a bit, when he heard the loud sounds of a Torchic yelling, "Faster Stronger Better!!" Bud gained a little bit of curiosity as he crashed right into the guild and lost his footing when he tried to get up. 'He looks like he's having a rough time...oh, who's this?' Another pokemon came up to the torchic, and Bud heard them say their names. "Jabbers and Auctor, huh? They looks like they want to join the guild, hmm..." He decided right then, and jumped from the tree to greet himself, but feel a bit short and crash-landed at the base of the tree. "Hi there, I'm Bud...ooowww..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What are the Odds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are the Odds?   What are the Odds? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the Odds?
Page 1 of 1