Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Acro looked at the giant crevice with a bit of grief. He had been here before, this was were George left his team for some reason. Cheh....the reason was me...he left because I was so weak... he thought. He looked down into the dark pits that seemed to want him to hop in so it could swallow him whole. He huffed and shook his head, no way was he going to jump in! Only an insane person would jump in. He walked along the edge, which was a bit dangerous, but he wasn't thinking about anything that could happen just then. He instead looked at the seemingly gloomy sky, he was alone yet again. He had sent Astrid back to the guild once more, fearing that the little Dratini would get hurt in such a dungeon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:10 pm

"I don't know much about items, when I was pushed from my next I usually stuck to the outskirts of towns and stuff and didn't actually go into one until I got to Grassveil where I met my first partner."
Acro explained while continuing forward. He couldn't help not knowing much about items since he lived in the wild and wasn't too educated. He had figured out reading, but couldn't write well because of his wings. The prehistoric pokemon shook his head, getting rid of some left over tears from the sand, "Better" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:21 pm

"I've read quite a bit about them. It's hard not to do so, when you have nearly limitless time and only about fourteen different books to read."
It was only when he talked about it to Acro, that William realized, how little he had actually accomplished in all the time, he had spent alone. And while it made him sad, it also motivated him. He might have wasted a lot of time, but he would be able to do, what he had missed to do now. William would give it his all.
"Come on! We don't have time to waste!", he suddenly exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:39 pm

"Uh....ok!" Acro liked the ghastly's sudden enthusiasm. He followed the ghastly, wondering just what else they could find in this large dungeon. He hoped there weren't any more insanely strong pokemon like the gabite and the steelix. He also hoped that the rest of the pokemon were not as annoying as the sandile either. He didn't want to go through having his eyes be assaulted with sand once again.
"What's that over there just ahead?"
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:50 pm

William was a bit annoyed. All he had found up to now was a TM Iron Tail. While it wasn't a bad attack, he didn't know anyone, who might be willing to buy it. But luckily his rewon enthusiasm overshadowed those feelings, keeping him in high spirits.
"If it's a Joy Ribbon, I'll have to kill you, you know?", he jokingly asked, having overcome even the pain from their seemingly eternal search on the Blackmist Mountain for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:55 pm

"Brown Gummi..." Acro said uncertainly, he knew of gummis of course, this was a brown one so either ground types or rock types liked this kind. He looked at the item before taking a bite and swallowing it, he felt himself grow somewhat smarter. "Odd things these gummis are..." he spoke after he finished the gummi. He looked at his vile and stun seeds, debating on just trashing them. He half hoped that an enemy would appear so they wouldn't got to waste though.
"How do you think Gummis came to be on these dungeons?" he asked the Ghastly.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:05 pm

"No idea...maybe there's an undiscovered Pokémon or a species of microorganisms that produce them...but it could be a ton of other stuff as well. I don't know, whether we'll ever find out. But I don't think we should be standing out here in the open. Let's go."
The Archen had piqued William's interest. Once they got back from this mission, he would visit the library and look for information about those Gummis. They had to come from somewhere after all...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:42 pm

"It doesn't look like the items here are very plentiful..." Acro sighed, "At least the worthwhile ones..." he added as he tossed the vile and stun seeds on the ground. He was never very reliant on items to help him out in battles. He sighed, disappointed in not finding anything useful, "Seems I never have luck with finding useful items that are worth something when I WANT to find them. You ever have this problem aside from the time with the joy ribbons?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:48 pm

"Sadly I seem to be cursed with this as well. Once we were tasked to pick up trash off of a hill. We found six TM Solar Beam  before we could finish it. You might have heard me trying to sell them on the market. It's surprising, how few Pokémon can learn this attack actually. I still have one of the things left..."
William wondered, what the two of them had done, that had apparently angered whoever ruled luck enough to strike them with this torment. Finding Sticks, Joy Ribbons, Trash...the Gastly had always found everything. Everything except the things he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:55 pm

"I wouldn't be surprised if I found a whole treasure chest full of joy ribbons when i'm out looking for something like reviver seeds...That seems to be what defines my life"
The archen sighed and shrugged. He always had the bad end of the stick, from being pushed out of the nest to team members leaving because of how weak he was.
"After this I'm just going to go down to the bulletin board and pick the first job I see with poke on it instead of going around searching for a chance to find something to sell something..." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:05 pm

"Well...I guess it's your choice. I might go on a mission as well once this here is over. Money is something everyone needs, sad as that may be. There should be something like an exchange service for items in my opinion. But I don't think anyone would fund that, especially since there's no profit to be made in it. That is one of the very few things, that had been better in my previous life."

It still wasn't something he missed, but William had started to think about his previous life again. Now he was able to see the bad parts of society as well, so he tried to think of ways to solve those problems as the duo went on.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:15 pm

"I wish there was something like that...then there would be a reason to keep all the useless junk. I would make one, but I'd much rather be out exploring and seeing different things. It would be much easier if I could fly though."
The Archen spoke. He looked at his flightless wings and wondered just why his species couldn't fly yet. Were they too heavy? Were the wings not feather'd enough? He didn't know, and perhaps would never know until he evolved. Maybe he would see a difference once he evolved and his questions would be answered. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:23 pm

"Flying isn't that useful, really.", William commented.
"In the air one is quite vulnerable and a hit would have a much stronger effect than on solid ground. Furthermore, one would be further away from ressources one might need for combat...And then there'd be the trouble of avoiding obstacles while flying and especially fighting in the air of course."
While William was trying to make the Archen feel better, it was still the case, that his own opinions were reflected in his speech as well. Flying wasn't that great to him, and he'd be happy, should he finally be able to stand on solid ground as a Gengar one day.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:36 pm

"True but you can easily move around in the air to avoid attacks, just a simple move of the wings and you're in the clear..."
The archen explained. He gave a sigh as he decided it was time to give up and head back, "I don't know about you, but i'm done with this place...there's practically no items and I'd get more poke through doing that Feebas mission on the bulliten boards..."
Acro then debated asking the ghastly to come with him...he looked at the ghastly to see if he would offer to come. If he didn't, he would ask. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:53 pm

"Yeah...I don't think there's anything of value in these parts. Leaving might be our best bet here."
Since William had only been recently reintroduced into society, he failed to read Acro's body language completely. If the Archen would want him to come with him, he would probably have asked.
Floating here, William began to think again. What had formed this ravine? Was it really bottomless?
If no, what was at the bottom and how deep was it? If yes, how could something be bottomless?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:02 am

Seems like he would have to ask, "Wanna go with me? Astrid's probably going to be at small pond or be asleep so I'll be alone the entire time...and I don't really like being alone..." he admitted.
The small Archen waited for an answer, itching to get moving to go back to Grassveil and start the mission. He didn't want this day to be a complete waste of time. Though he did get to meet a friend again so it wasn't COMPLETELY wasteful, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next