Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Finally at Grassveil

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mask sniffed the air. While he wasn't very trained to smell with his nose, he could tell he was in a town, though which one was something Mask still didn't know. Ah... finally out of the wild... now where am I... He began to wander around the town. When ever he met a pokemon, or rather bumped into one, he would usually ask the pokemon something. The first pokemon was asked,  "Uh... sorry for bumping into you... but uh... where is the place." The second pokemon was asked, "Oh... so very sorry... uh, is there a guild here... I am just wondering." Mask found out that he was in Grassveil, and that there was in fact a guild. However, there was the problem of where to find it, and also the lack of courage to go there in the first place.

Eventually, he found someone talking about the guild, and found the location of about where it is. Great, now I know where the guild is, but he said something about a partner... I don't have a partner This saddened the deino a lot, to the point of where he began to cry. It wasn't a heavy cry that caused people to look at you with a strange glare, but the one where it was noticeable, but not noticeable enough to cause the glaring. If only someone were to be my partner...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:08 pm

"Um, yeah. Of course." Oatmeal now felt a bit uncertain about being Mask's partner. "Will you need help getting there...?" A small frown appeared on his face. It was no use to try and smile. The Deino couldn't see him anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:54 am

Mask though about it, and replied, "Surprisingly no, I have lived most of my life blind like this so I will be fine. However, I would need to follow you to the guild, but only for the first time so I know how to get there." Mask could help but create a massive smile. "Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:17 am

"Oh," he replied, smiling now. It was a relief he wouldn't have to lug this pokemon to the guild. If he had to guide him every time they went there, he would surely blow. Oatmeal looked up and tried to figure out what side of town he was. It was just his luck they were near the guild and not on the other side of Grassveil. "...This way," he instructed, beginning to move away from Mask. "You gonna be okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:15 am

Mask heard Oatmeal's command for him to begin to follow him. Being a good little deino, Mask began to walk towards where he heard Oatmeal's voice. "Am I going to be ok... Mask began to think [color]I should be fine, I am with Oatmeal, so that is good.[/color] "Yeah, I am perfect! Mask continued to follow his new found friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:09 am

Oatmeal smiled back at the gleeful Deino. "Just follow my voice, okay?" He walked slightly faster, but slow compared to his normally bouncy pace. "It should only take a few minutes to get there," he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Mask nodded when Oatmeal told him to follow his voice. "Right!" He continued to follow Oatmeal and his voice towards the guild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Oatmeal saw that they were approaching the guild. The Sheildon's stomach whirled at the sight of a flight of steps.  He looked over his shoulder at Mask and sighed. "Okay, we're... almost there. You can climd stairs, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Mask eagerly followed Oatmeal towards the guild. "Stairs... stairs... yeah I should be able to climb stairs. Then he stopped, and had a confused face. "Wait... don't we need a name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:28 pm

Oatmeal would have almost walked off if he hadn't noticed that Mask's foot steps ceased. "A name?" he echoed, puzzled. "Wh- Don't we just make a team?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:01 pm

"I mean we do just make a team, but we would need a team in order to differentiate ourselves from others, wouldn't we?" Mask began to think of a good team name for them. "What about... hmm... what do you think of Team Explorers? Sorry if it isn't that good of a name..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Oatmeal blinked and thought about it. "I guess we do then..." he mused softly. "Come on, Mask, you can be much more creative than that! How about Team Pecha? Oo! Or Team Berry!" The Sheildon's mouth began to water, so he swallowed and look at Mask expectantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Mask though about it. Hm... team pecha... that doesn't sound very good... though... Mask nodded his head in agreement to himself. "Team Berry sounds like a good name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Oatmeal sighed. "The name makes me a bit hungry, though..." he admitted. His stomach grumbled slightly. If only he had something to eat. The Sheildon grumbled as he remembered the Pecha berry he had left behind. No use going back for it. It was probably in the stomach of another pokemon by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Masked nodded at the agreement with Oatmeal. "Well, that name won't do us any good unless we get to the guild. By the way, how far up until we get there?" Why, why do I have to be blind, I mean I have to ask Oatmeal how far up till we get there... why...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Oatmeal nodded and turned back to face the guild. "Well. About seven minutes if we run..." he explained. He smiled confidently and glanced over at Mask. "But we can do it even if we do have to walk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally at Grassveil   Finally at Grassveil - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally at Grassveil
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next