Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Standard Attack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Standard Attack Empty
PostSubject: Standard Attack   Standard Attack EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:54 am

I don't know if anyone mentioned this before, but I was wondering if each Pokémon had the standard attack, the one that requires no PP.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Standard Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standard Attack   Standard Attack EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:10 am

As far as I know they have it.
I've used it quite often myself.
William would have been completely screwed against some opponents otherwise.
Back to top Go down

Standard Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standard Attack   Standard Attack EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:40 am

Thanks a bunch. It may help me if I was deciding to use a Pokémon without any offensive moves (I really don't want to resort to using an egg move).
Back to top Go down
Peach

Poké : 1060

Standard Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standard Attack   Standard Attack EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:58 am

Guys, this isn't a video game. There is no standard attack. There is no PP. There is the ability to simply punch or kick someone without using a move. There is the possibility of somehow being too exuasghted to use a move, but there's no set stamina measurement for that.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Standard Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standard Attack   Standard Attack EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:28 pm

You can do whatever is in the power of your character without using a move. For example my Absol character could scratch an opponent with her claws even if she didn't know the move Scratch, it'd just be a lot less effective. A Budew or similar character might be able to ram their body into an opponent, essentially Tackling them, but not using that move and thus being a weaker attack, but a standard one all the same.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

Standard Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standard Attack   Standard Attack Empty

Back to top Go down

Standard Attack
Page 1 of 1