Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends   A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:28 am

First topic message reminder :

A blue bipedal canine huffed in annoyance as she entered the town, FINALLY some kind of civilization. She had been kidnapped by an excadrill, two drillburs, and a sneasel only a few days ago and had managed to just barely save herself when the deadline her so called friend had been given passed and she was about to be brutally murdered. She was weary, cold, and irritable. She couldn't believe that no rescue teams had come to rescue her or even her friend. She had decided, you can't trust Rescue Team Guilds. The members were alright with her, but the idea of the guild existing is a bit worthless to her thoughts since she couldn't be saved from such a dangerous situation. She was going to have to put up a job later to get revenge on the punks who had kidnapped her. Let's see how they feel beating up a freaking Excadrill, two drilburs, and a freaking sneasel.. she thought grudgingly as she found herself in rainfront town.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends   A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:16 pm

Crysel would have looked through the menu choices and chosen food... but she couldn't read. So she instead answered Kira's question. "I led Mordred through the woods before another blizzard hit us. From there we went through Pricklemist Hill. It started to rain, so we decided to stay the night in the old house there. Unfortunately a dark type hating Shedinja possessed Mordred and attacked me. After knocking me out, we were somehow in Mordred's memories. We fought to survive. Left immediately after we escaped and didn't stop til we got here. Could you choose for me? I can't read."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends   A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Kira stared at the Sneasel for a moment before dismissing the story as sarcasm, "You don't have to create some kind of crazy story if you don't want to tell me...just say you don't want to talk about it if you don't." She opened up the menu and looked inside, "Not much here, I'll be having a regular apple...apples are soo good...they're so juicy and round and red..." she caught herself rambling about her favorite food and even drooling a bit, "Erm...how about we start with something sweet? Um..I dunno, sweet apple?" she asked the Sneasel.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends   A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:34 pm

"I don't make up stories if I don't want to talk, I just don't talk. I don't like to waste time. As for apples, I have no idea what they are, so order it for me if you like." Crysel looked around herself for the tenth time, still nervous in such a crowd. She also scraped her claws on each other to sharpen them, a habit she got into from being idle. "How can you be at ease around so many strangers? I feel like I'm gonna be attacked any moment now."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends   A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:52 pm

"At ease? I'm irritated as heck...Also how could you not know what an apple is? It's practically all over your home area..." Kira wasn't affected by the Sneasel's nervous habit, and ordered the two apples since there didn't seem to be anything interesting on the menu. The waitress Leavanny on the other hand, didn't like the Sneasel's nail filing.
"Please refrain from causing trouble..." she mumbled to the Sneasel before leaving to carry out the order. She returned with a normal apple and a sweet apple before disappearing to take other orders.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends   A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:07 pm

"I see you are irritated, but your guard isn't up. Every pokemon here could start attacking and there is no way to escape or win the fight. And these are apples? I never had one. Just berries and meat." Crysel looked over the apple before taking a bite. "Its... like a berry, but moister." The Sneasel kept eating the regular apple as she spoke. "So if hunting and survival aren't what you do, what do you do in your time? You must have so much empty time to fill if you have it this easy."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends   A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Kira stared at the Sneasel as she ate the normal apple. She made a bit of a disgruntled expression before ordering another regular apple. "ANYWAYS, it's an apple like I said. As for free time, you do whatever you want as long as you don't break the rules. You can go exploring, read, hang out with friends, make more money and such. The riolu spoke in between bites, enjoying the taste of he apple and forgetting how the Sneasel had eaten her apple just moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends   A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Crysel raised an eyebrow at Kira's insistence at getting a normal apple, but merely shrugged it off. Crysel didn't really ever have what she would call friends. Sure she had fellow pack members before the... incident, but she had never found anyone she could trust to open up to. Mordred was the only one she had shared her past with, although not by choice. This area was so different from her old home. Sighing, Crysel took a bite of the sweet apple and froze. Crysel had never eaten sweets before. The sweet sugary taste had... surprised her. She quickly ate the rest, loving the sweetness.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends   A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Kira noticed the Sneasel wolf down on the sweet apple, "Like sweets huh?" she laughed. She continued to eat her apple while looking around the cafe at the different types of pokemon that were there, eating and drinking and having generally a good time. She liked being in such a place, though she didn't want to appear goody goody so she put on an annoyed look. She took another bite of the apple, enjoying the juicy taste and wondering if she should order another. It was on the house after all...She decided against it, thinking it would only anger the Leavanny for taking advantage of the offer and kick them out.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends   A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Crysel shrugged, appearing nonchalant like she usually did. "I have only had berries and meat my entire life. I've heard that other pokemon eat hundreds of other foods though. Back home we just took what we could get..." Crysel got a thoughtful look on her face. "I remember one time though my old pack came across a wagon of food, abandoned for some reason. I was a year old and of low standing in there, so I never got any of the special stuff. Just berries. There were things called pies, gummies, and... chocolate I think. The elders loved them."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends   A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:55 am

"Hm..they those are good foods, I'm sure you'll try them some day. Those kinds of food are the norm in towns like this. My favorite pie is apple pie, because you know," she showed he apple core, "Apples." She tossed the core into the trash and said, "Well, anywhere else you'd like to go or you're curious about? I've never taken a pokemon on a little tour before so I don't really know what to say or do." Kira shrugged and laid back on the chair, relaxed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends   A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:23 am

Crysel mimiced Kira, tossing her apple away. "Well... I still wanna find out more about those dragon types I mentioned. My old pack had stories of them. A family of powerful pokemon who could command the clouds to burst and waters to crash upon the land. They were powerful, yet compassionate. However, a great and mysterious tragedy befell them and they refused to use their powers anymore. I always assumed they were legends, but..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends   A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:40 am

"I have no clue what you're talking about..." Kira spoke, "I've never been to Rainfront, let alone heard much about it. " The riolu slid off her chair, waving a thanks to the nervous Leavanny who busily tended to dishes with occasional glances at them, she was obviously regretting her decision to put the food on the house. Kira ignored the leavanny and realized something...food was no longer involved. What was the point in leading the sneasel around anymore. She shrugged the thought off, she was trying to get rid of her old habits of doing selfish things like that...
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends   A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Crysel got up as well and thought a bit. "Well obviously pokemon held in such regard would be well known. Other local pokemon would know more. That Leavanny might be able to help. Lets ask." Crysel strode over to the taller pokemon and crossed her arms. "Thank you for the food, it was kind of you to give it to us. I wondered if you could help my companion and I. We are looking for dragon types who controlled the weather here. We are curious about meeting them. Could you help us find them?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends   A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:02 pm

The leavanny flinched when the sneasel approached her and questioned her, "I-I don't have time to help you right now, sorry dearies. Now please, I have to go wash the tables, do the dishes, p-please just leave me be I'm busy."
The pokemon strutted away quickly to tend to the other customers.
"I don't think she likes us anymore..."Kira said bluntly. She shrugged and said, "Some pokemon are just like that...Wanna go see if we can find someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends   A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Crysel shrugged making no attempt to stop the scardy cat Leavanny. "Yes, that would be best. It looks like the Leavanny is too intimidated by Sneasels to want to help. Perhaps I'm the first seen around here?" Crysel thought a bit. "Well... Perhaps we can ask one of the elder pokemon. They'll know more than anyone else. Mordred also said something about a library, but I can't read. Any other ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends   A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Riolu and a Sneasel Become Friends
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next