Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

In the shade of the pecha tree.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:47 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a warm, sunny day, and Nate found it absolutely unbearable to stay in Grassveil on a day like that. So his solution was to walk out to Pecha forest, and sit down in the shade of one of the trees. He looked up, noticing a couple of pecha berries hanging from the tree. He made a note of them, hoping any of them wouldn't fall on him, and almost fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:50 am

Starfire nodded at Isa's question, "I'm a friend of Nate's. I was just waundering around Pecha forest when I saw you guys and decided ot follow you." she said. She lowered herself to Isa's level, "I don't think you should move. Hop on." she said gestering to her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:11 am

Fang walked down the tunnels,navigating them with ease
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:06 am

Isa nods his head and got on Starfire's back. "Thanks you." Isa said calmly. "So whats your name?" Isa said curious.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:50 am

"Alright, we need to find something, a cloth or anything soft. Make sure you're looking around for that kind of stuff." Nate said to Fang, walking further down into the cave. As he walked, he felt himself step on something soft. He picked it up, and figured it could help. "Alright, I think I got something. Let's go." He said, turning back around to go back to where they had been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:18 pm

"My name's Starfire. What are you doing out here?" she asked Isa. Isa seemed like a nice Pokemon with a good heart, and a Pokemon that likes adventures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Fang had turned back alittle while later,stopping in the shadows.he sat down there,staying silent
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:57 am

Nate hadn't noticed Fang turn back, and continued to run down the tunnel, wanting to get back to Starfire and Isa to help them. Eventually he came to them, and held out the long piece of cloth he found. "Is this good enough?" He asked Star, and then added "I mean, we might want to clean it first, but besides that."
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:21 am

"Huff huff me and Nate got board so we went exploring in this cave then huff we ran into that Pidove and I don't know what huff happen but I just move Nate and Fang out of the way and took a hit with a Steel wing that's when I got my wound." Isa said to Starfire, then he saw Nate come down the cave with a piece of cloth. "Well that's good how are we suppose to clean it though?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:06 am

Starfire thought for a moment and remembere the Small Pond. "Why not go to the Small Pond?" she asked. She knew that they had to clean Isa's wound.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Thread Locked as TunnelFang is now considered Inactive.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the shade of the pecha tree.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5