Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

In the shade of the pecha tree.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:47 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a warm, sunny day, and Nate found it absolutely unbearable to stay in Grassveil on a day like that. So his solution was to walk out to Pecha forest, and sit down in the shade of one of the trees. He looked up, noticing a couple of pecha berries hanging from the tree. He made a note of them, hoping any of them wouldn't fall on him, and almost fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Fang stood next to Isa,grolwing softly,glaring at the Pidove"you arent going to come out of here any better then us...so you can try
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:19 am

Nate had been knocked down by the gust attack, but got back up a little bit behind the pidove, and used a Thundershock attack at it from behind, now having it surrounded in between Nate, Isa and Fang. "It's no use fighting us, you should just leave now." He said to the pidove, ready to attack if he did anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:09 am

Starfire had been walking through Pecha Forest for a while and saw Nate the Pikachu and an Oshawott she never met before. So she decided to fallow them and soon saw a Gible following them. Once in the cave she saw a Pidove attack them and it looked like they could use some help. As much as she hated to attack from behind but no one should attack a weaker Pokemon, jumping into the air behind the flying Pokemon she used Ember on it's back.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:37 am

The Pidove felt flames on his back from the Ember Starfire used. "HOT HOT HOT NOT FAIR HOT HOT I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD TOO THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!" The Pidove was in rage knowing the damage he took then Isa had enough of the Pidove so Isa decide to this battle. "Shut up I had enough of your crap as it is just go away." Isa Takled the Pidove head on knocking the Pidove to the ground. AH STOP I GIVE UP DON'T HURT ME ANYMORE!" The Pidove got up and ran as fast as he can out of the cave. "Well at least that is over." Isa said but then he got on his knee's coughing hard due to the lost of blood Isa tried to get up but can barly even stand and was weak to even walk. "Ah lets get out of here shall we?" Isa got back up and started walking but struggle and fell down. Damn I can't even walk how could this happen? Isa tryto get up but can only get to his knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:02 am

Fang came up next to Isa,pulling him up on his back"take it easy,you took the blunt of the fight"He nodded,carrying him out.he looked at starfire nervously,passing her as he did
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:15 am

Nate watched as Star jumped on the Pidove, attacking him and as Isa finished up the fight. He saw that Fang was fine carrying Isa, so he walked over to Star as Fang took Isa out. "Hey Star, what are you doing here?" He asked curiously, taken by surprise seeing her again.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:34 am

"Hold up lates wait for Nate and the Vulpix okay Fang." Isa said then looked at Starfire. "Thanks for coming if it weren't for you Fang, or, Nate I would have been finished."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:43 am

"Nate!" Starfire shouted racing towards the Pikachu. Giving him a hug she laughed, "We need to stop meeting like this." she sid before looking at the Gible and Oshawott. "My name's Starfire. I'm just glade you two are ok. Is anyone seriously hurt?" she asked the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:45 am

He looked down,not willing to make eye contact.he gestured up to Isa,but didn't do anything else
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:52 am

Nate smirked, not quite expecting the hug, and also laughed. "Yeah, maybe next time we meet it'll be under better conditions." He replied, and looked at Isa and Fang. "I think Isa, the oshawott there, is a bit injured. But other then that I think we're fine. I don't want to speak for all of us." He said.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:59 am

Isa smiled. "Don't worry about me i'm fine." But then Isa felt more pain in his shoulder letting go of Fang who was holding him and got on his knees trying not to scream due to the pain then started holding his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:05 am

Starfire quickly rushed over to help the injored Pokemon. "Maybe we should try to stop the bleeding. Nate can you try to find something that could help us? Also maybe Gible could go with you." she said keeping calm. Woah where'd that come from? Guess I can be serious at time. she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:18 pm

"F-fang..."he muttered,go over to nate
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Nate nodded his head, and started to run down the dark cave, waiting for Fang to follow. "Let's go Fang, we need to find something to help fast." He said, and waited so they could both go down the cave tunnel, since Nate couldn't see very well in it.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:27 am

Isa got back up on his feet still trying to see if he can walk but was not doing so good. "Ah why is it so hard to move." Isa looked at Starfire. "So who are you one of Nate's friends and how do you find us?" Isa said in dough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the shade of the pecha tree.   In the shade of the pecha tree. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the shade of the pecha tree.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next