Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Black Mist of Joy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

The wild Pokémon were getting stronger. William had to improve as well, as his home in the Pecha Forest wasn't one of the safest places to be.
True power comes from the heart and William knew that, but noone said, that that process couldn't be sped up.
During one of his late-night lectures, William had discovered a mysterious item of clothing, that apparently made its wearer look gentlemanly handsome enough to nearly double the rate of improvement. William knew, that he needed that item and the book had told him, where to find it.
The Blackmist Mountain extended into the clouds, piercing them and making them bleed flickering shadows onto its rugged surface.
William gulped as he approached the mountain.
"Oh joy..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:32 pm

Acro was happy to accept the offering, he nodded at the ghastly as he went to take the item. He grew  near to grab the ribbon, only to receive a roundhouse kick in the face and was sent into yet another rock. Okay...not to self...don't trust riolus... the Archen thought as he struggled once again to get up as the riolu darted away, leaving the band where it stood. It seemed to have wanted to get a last hit in before fleeing. Acro hated to admit it, but he would have to rest for a while after that encounter.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:41 pm

"I don't get it...aren't fighting types supposed to be honourable and all that? And what's probably more important: Are you okay? That looked painful."
William was actually feeling concerned for Acro. It was a feeling he thought to have lost long ago, but gradually it began to return. Maybe there was some hope left for him after all...No, there wasn't. Pokémon don't change and his inability to lose that feeling proved it. He would never be a part of society again. He would never be able to redeem himself...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:56 pm

"Yeah...it was...on the bright side the poison is gone...I think..." Acro struggled to right himself and watched the Riolu disappear over the mountain's side. "I hate my ability..." he commented, "It's what makes me so self conscious and nervous..." he sighed and sat down, "Could we...rest for a but maybe?" he asked the Ghastly hopefully. He wondered what the ghastly was thinking about. He remembered that psychic pokemon could read minds, Leif had done it to his nonstop and he had annoyed the heck out of the abra with his bird brain thinking.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:03 pm

"Uh...sure we can rest. Going on injured wouldn't get us any further after all. And by the way, you are really powerful, though. And I think every Pokémon has something like this. I for example can't stand my lack of hands or other appendages usable as such. Your ability only activates when you sustain damage. I won't have hands until I evolve. And it's a looong way 'til that happens. I guess we all have our problems..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:09 pm

"Life can be cruel most of the time" Acro stated. He relaxed a bit and felt the pain begin to fade away a bit. He realized that he was lucky he hadn't broken any bones, he could have snapped his neck being bashed against the rock so many times like that. He shook his head at the comment of being powerful, "Nah, I just got my butt handed to me by a Riolu. I'm not that strong."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:16 pm

"Life IS cruel most of the time, but we have to make the best out of it...and yes, you are powerful. Your attacks are far more effective than mine. And that Riolu not only caught you by surprise, I accidentally hit you as well and it had a well-known environment to aid it. Also, I've seen you fight other things. You are strong."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:23 pm

Acro gave up on the subject, his ability was still in effect that made him refuse to think of himself as strong. He looked at the tall mountain with a black covered tip and said, "I wonder what's up there?" he spoke to the ghastly. He was curious about the mountain, and began to once again day dream about flying around at the tip of the mountain. Out of reach of the wild pokemon below and looking awesome and strong.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:34 pm

"I don't know...but I think the air up there woul be too thin for you to breathe and I would get blown away by the wind...has there ever been someone up there I wonder...dang wind...it's always blowing us Gastly around. Why did I have to be this light again? Can't the darn wind do something useful for once and get us those *inintellegible rambling* Joy Ribbons?"
Just in that moment, a strong gust of wind made its way through the mountain range, William struggling to stay at his current position.
"See what I'm talking about?"
And then the wind blew something directly into his face.
It was a:

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Acro thought about what the ghastly said, "You're right, i'll probably only be able to fly a max of fifteen feet off the ground..." the archen hadn't noticed the item flying into the Ghastly's face but instead noticed an item by his foot. He wondered how he hadn't seen it before, had it just been moved there by the wind? He thought of this as he inspected it to see that is was a:
(for the love of god be a four)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:58 pm

While the hard metal box hitting him in the head was rather painful, William was still happy to have at least recieved a Pretty Box. It might not be a Joy Ribbon, but he had recently heard of some merchant in town buying those boxes in bulk, so he might get some money out of this.
"So...shall, we continue or do you still need time to recover? And if your answer is the first one, how?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Acro had picked up a pretty box of his own, "Wow..."he said as he looked at the box the ghastly held, "That's odd." He was speaking about finding the same item at once. Acro stood up and said, "Yeah, I'm good to go for a bit. I suppose we just circle the base of the mountain and slowly work our way up and once we find what we're looking for we get the heck out of here."
The Archen stretched his wings a bit to try and loosen up his muscles which were still a bit sore.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:16 pm

"That would probably make sense...", William responded, still a bit annoyed as he had been here for such a long time and they still hadn't found a Joy Ribbon.
"But maybe going up first might be a better choice. If there were any Joy Ribbons here, they would probably have been found already. But up there, it's more dangerous, so less Pokémon get up there and collect items. Then again, the Pokémon around here aren't exactly my speciality. So we would have to decide between reward and safety...what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:02 pm

"True that..."Acro said. He nodded and walked forward, his mind cleared of thoughts of flying and returned to focusing on finding joy ribbons. He hopped from rock to rock and a random thought crossed his mind that he said aloud by accident, "How are rocks even made?" he shut and covered his beak after the words had come out, he hoped William didn't hear but he had said it rather loudly. He swallowed as he waited for William to say something like "That's a stupid question" or "why are you even thinking of that right now?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Since William had already spent a long time alone, thinking, so he was used to his mind going off to completely unrelated things.
"If I remember correctly, tectonic movement of two large parts of the planet against each other cause them to fold up and bring stone to the surface. There wind, water and ice can errode the material. And if a piece breaks off, that is, what we call a rock. I might be wrong, but I think I have read that somewhere."
As William was inside his own mind, answering the Archen's question, he didn't realize, that he had wandered into the mountain by accident. However, as he looked around, he found himself inside a small cave, with no entrance visible at all. Maybe he was the first Pokémon to be here.
In the middle of the room, something seemed to be lying, but it was difficult to make out in the dark.
It was a:

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:18 pm

Acro was confused by the ghastly's explanation, but decided to go with it. After a while of staring at the ground in search of items he looked up to see that the ghastly was nowhere to be seen, "William?" he called to an empty space. He began to grow scared, paranoid even. Where's William? I'm all by myself, I can't handle this place on my own! he began to think as he darted about, searching for his ghost type friend. He tripped over something and fell flat on his beak, he looked to see what he had tripped over to see that it was just a plain old rock sadly.
(sorry for short post, my fingers are dying still)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Mist of Joy
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next