Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Black Mist of Joy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

The wild Pokémon were getting stronger. William had to improve as well, as his home in the Pecha Forest wasn't one of the safest places to be.
True power comes from the heart and William knew that, but noone said, that that process couldn't be sped up.
During one of his late-night lectures, William had discovered a mysterious item of clothing, that apparently made its wearer look gentlemanly handsome enough to nearly double the rate of improvement. William knew, that he needed that item and the book had told him, where to find it.
The Blackmist Mountain extended into the clouds, piercing them and making them bleed flickering shadows onto its rugged surface.
William gulped as he approached the mountain.
"Oh joy..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:13 pm

Acro had crushed the rock beneath them with an Iron Tail so they could get the object. Acro dropped in from above and picked up the pretty box, he inspected it and tried to open it for himself but failed to, "Maybe you could sell it..." the archen offered the box to the ghastly. He noticed another item in the corner of the room that seemed to be wedged in a crack in the wall. He also heard footsteps coming from above on the surface.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:25 pm

"Thanks, but those things are getting difficult for me to carry. You should take them. It would pro-"
Suddenly Wiliam was rather rudely interrupted by a Poochyena graciously descending from the ceiling.
Okay, maybe that was not the correct term. The Poochyena had accidentally fallen into the newly created hole, landing right on William's head. William himself was too surprised to actually do anything, unable to deal with the situation. If his life were a video game, some subtitles might explain, that he "flinched".
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:31 pm

The poochyena didn't look too happy that its walk was so rudely interrupted by a hole. It snarled and looked at Acro, its eyes seems hungry for blood. Acro squeaked and launched himself at the rocks, just managing to scramble out thanks to the rough edges of the rocks and his claws on his feet being able to hold onto them. He looked back into the pit to see if his friend was alright, he noticed, thanks to the higher vantage point, that the poochyena was carrying something. He also noticed that a box was just on the verge of tipping into the hole with a raving mad poochyena. He grabbed the box and pulled it away, it was another pretty box! "William! You okay?" he asked, hoping his friend had flown out of there in time.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Luckily the Poochyena had landed in front of William, facing in the same direction he did, so it hadn't even realized, that he was there until it was too late. As the Dark type had turned around, William had already disapeared into the ground and made his way up through the wall of what once had been a cave.
"Yeah, I'm allright...I'll assume, that that hole will fill with rain soon, so we might have created a lake there. Maybe some new Pokémon could live here. But for now, let's continue our search...I want our stay here to be as short as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Acro looked down at the poochyena, concerned that it might be trapped forever down there. Until the poochyena huffed and touched the Escape Orb it had been carrying and got out of the hole. Acro quickly caught up with the ghastly, feeling better now that he knew the poochyena was fine. "I do too, i've been doing nothing but coming here the past week or so. I'd like to go someplace different, like Furnance Peak for example..." Acro trailed off as he became lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:56 pm

"Yeah...I've been here often enough, that I've started to name the rocks...that over there is Gunther the Seventeenth. Why does everything useful have to be incredibly rare, only available in one specific place and completely overrun with just about anything, that could be trying to destroy us? Can't those things grow on trees in the park nearby? Nooo..of course not...Ah well...complaining won't help us...let's continue.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:05 pm

The prehistoric bird shrugged, "Well if it wasn't guarded it wouldn't be rare. Also if everyone had it then even outlaws might become too strong too fast..." he guessed. He looked up at the sky to see it was only becoming noon, "This is a long day, good thing too since it means more time to look for the ribbons," he commented before noticing something in the distance. What's that? he thought to himself as he squinted at the growing spec in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:15 pm

"Well...actually I prefer adventuring in the night. The night sky looks rather beautiful, most Pokémon are asleep and the quietness lets one think better. Uh...that? I don't know...it seems to be a Spearow carrying another of those boxes..."
William had seen enough boxes for today and would much rather continue exploring instead of battling.
"I think it hasn't seen us yet...we might be able to sneak by..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 pm

The spearow HAD noticed them though, but instead of fighting, it panicked and drop the box. Acro watched as the spearow flew away in terror, and wondered if it had been fleeing from them. "Er...odd..."he said aloud. He walked over and picked up the box, "Well at least I can sell these..." he mumbled. Acro turned to William, "I can't see well in the dark, and it makes me a bit paranoid when I can't see anything."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:41 pm

"Oh, you can't? Ah well...apparently we don't have to fight that Pokémon. Good. We need to conserve energy...who knows, how long this is going to take...let's continue. But haven't we been at this group of rocks already? On this freaking mountain every place looks the same anyways. Let's just say, that I don't envy the Pokémon living here..."
Taking a deep breath, the Ghost type continued:
"But we'll just have to go on...it's not as if the solution to our problems is simply going to fall out of the sky."
At that moment, two large Pokémon could be seen flying overhead, one of them carrying something in its beak. Apparently they weren't watching, where they were flying, as the two crashed into each other and flew away shortly thereafter. The item however had been dropped and landed directly in front of William's spectral body.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:53 pm

"Well it's not a joy ribbon..." Acro spoke as he inspected the item. He gave a sigh in frustration and and kept walking, having no interest in the item. This reminded him of his time in Pecha where all they needed was 10 pecha berries which were SUPPOSED to be common but ended up taking them hours to receive just to feed a slowbro. He noticed another shape in the distance, except this one wasn't mobile and rested on the ground. From where he stood it look like what they were looking for. He darted over to the item, hoping that this was it.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:04 am

Since the item had no value for William, he ignored it, floating onward.
A bit further, he saw, that Acro had discovered another item. And it was...another box.
At this point in time, William was rather close to learning the moves Rage and Curse by himself.
How could a simple piece of string and a metal cuboid cause this much agony?
Why couldn't he have the attitude of a Slowpoke? They wouldn't be annoyed at all.
Suppressing his urges to completely and utterly destroy everything, William floated onward, not saying a single word...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:09 am

Acro followed after bagging the item, he too was growing frustrated like no belief. He tried to look on the brighter side of things, at least William got his ribbon! He had helped his friend, at the sacrifice of his sanity. "I swear I'm going to go insane looking for this item..."Acro sighed. He was surprised when he looked back up and something came flying towards his face, being carried by the wind.

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:30 am

Not even watching Acro, but instead only looking for items, William hadn't noticed the item flying at the Archen. About at the same time, he discovered a lone bush, that was somehow growing at this height.
And something seemed to have been sparkling in it as well!
After a quick application of Smog, the bush lost its leaves, revealing an item in the dry twigs.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:38 am

Acro yelled in surprise as a Max elixir was rammed into his throat and forcing him to drink the fluid. He tugged the bottle out and tossed it aside, feeling a bit rejuvenated from the drink. He wished it was willingly though. He looked over to the ghastly and decided not to ask what he had just found, thinking it would just be another worthless item. He continued forward and saw an odd looking tree the managed to grow this far up the mountain. He spotted an item underneath it and darted towards it, only to have a rope wrap around his feet and lift him into the air. He yelled out in surprise as the item grew farther again and pokemon appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist of Joy   Black Mist of Joy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Mist of Joy
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next