Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Okashi

Okashi

Poké : 1395

Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:33 am

First topic message reminder :

The sun beams down brightly upon a Small Pond, younger pokemon are playing around in a open field. Hidden from view, a pokemon exited her hidden home and gazed at the playing pokemon. "..." This pokemon is Okashi, a Cyndaquil living in this area. ' A new day eh? huh.' she stalked out of hiding it the sun and sigh. A small oddish ran by her followed by other young pokemon. Other pokemon chatted, some swimming in the pond, other playing with the young . Climbing onto her favorite rock she basked in the sun and began dozing off, though still aware. Who knows what could happen, last time she was splashed by some kids.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:07 am

The dratini was confused, why were they sleeping? Am I boring? he thought. He looked around and saw that the pond was actually surprisingly close to the boulder. He smiled deviously and slipped into the water, making sharp turns in the water to splash his "friends" maybe this will make them think i'm not boring! was his logic.
[oblivious dratini is oblivious]
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:53 pm

Okashi jumped up as the water splashed on her, "Cold." she said simpily after shaking herself off. She turned to glare at the offender who splashed her, and sighed at the familiar Dratini, "It there something you want Aster?" She asked, knowing she wasn't getting any sleep any time soon. She heated up her body to make the water dry, not enjoying being wet.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:00 pm

Crash felt a tickle of water on his head, and jumped right out of the tree. "GAAAH!!" When he fell, he looked up and glared at the dratini, "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!?" He really didn't like water, it was one of his worst fears.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Aster flinched when he was yelled at, Why is he mad at me? I just wanted to play... The blue pokemon allowed itself to sink in the water a bit in depression as he spoke, "I-I'm sorry...I-I just didn't want to seem boring..[/i] The pokemon began to sniffle as he thought more of the pokemon hating him now. He thought the pokemon would hate him for the rest of their lives now, never to be friends. Aster the Dratini, began to bawl-loudly.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:47 am

Okashi rubbed her head as she sighed, "Don't cry, I'm just very tired and a little grumpy. Your not boring, but some pokemon don't have the same amount energy as you. I for one don't have much energy to start." she said, sitting up fully. Okashi sighed again, she wasn't good at this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Crash got up and sighed, "Sorry, I'm just really afraid of water. I didn't mean to startle you." He shuddered when he thought back to his childhood when he had almost drowned. He sat down and tried to get a hold on himself.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:22 pm

"So...do you want me to leave you alone or..."The dratini was feeling a bit awkward right now and was still half submerged in the water with embarrassment. The dratini hoped that they would let him stay and they would play together, but it didn't seem that these pokemon liked him at all. Too energetic they said right? How am I supposed to fix how I am? he wondered in his thoughts with a bit of sadness.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Okashi shook her head, " I'm awake now so sure you can stay." She said, giving a small smile. The kid was annoying, but everything is annoying to her half the time. ' beside i rather he'd stay other than those other brats.' At the thought of them she turned her head to see what they were doing. "...Damn." A group of kids were armed with mud balls, muddy themselves.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Crash shrugged, "Sure, why not?" He rarely found anyone annoying, unless they were jerks, or worse. He got up and smiled, "Can we uh...stay out of the water, though? I'd rather stay on land..." He didn't know what this pokemon wanted to do, but he hoped he didn't have to go in the water to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:39 pm

"Sure!" The dratini slipped out of the water and onto land. He let the water run on his skin, since he was used to being in water. His species always tended to be around water, he was never sure why though. He coiled similar to an ekans and said happily, "Now what? Are we going to play a game? How about a race? Pebble skipping? Hide and Seek? Tag?" The dratini continued to list off every game he knew.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Okashi slowly inched behind her rock, "I suggest you two move, looks like were play with mud." She said as she look wearily at the grinning children, mud balls the somehow required launching from their hands/paws. ' I knew those kids would do something like this. like every other day i'm out.'
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Crash looked over at the kids and sighed, "Yeah. We should probably move." He poked the Dratini in the forehead, "You're it!" Then he sprinted off to a different part of the pond. His legs carried him far, but he stayed slow enough so he could catch up.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:20 pm

The dratini caught up to the tyrogue with ease, his species being naturally faster than Crash's. He nudged Crash with his nose and darted away in a slither, around the cyndaquil's rock. The dratini still didn't know their names, but that didn't matter to him right then. For all he cared their names were Bob and Jill! Names weren't important to him, since they could be changed at any given moment. Aster giggled as he waited for the tyrogue to try and catch him.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:24 am

Okashi sighed as she watch Crash and Aster, "Hm, i suppose i should run, but thats quite troublesome." She mummbled to herself, walking from behind her rock, of course she keep a eye on Crash, didn't want to get tapped now did she? She winced and held her head in her paws, "Ugh." ' Arceus, my head hurts.' shaking the pain off, she continued with their game.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:10 am

Crash smiled, he liked this game already, the fun of the challenge. "READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" He did a backflip into the air, with the sun at his back so it would blind anyone looking at him, then landed behind the Cyndaquil and tapped her on the shoulder, "You're it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]   Lazing around [Open Ask to Join] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lazing around [Open Ask to Join]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next