Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The hunt for a lot of stuff.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:28 am

First topic message reminder :

After having already posted a request on the guild's board, but having gotten no answer, William the Gastly had decided to hunt for that elusive Link Cable himself.
Maybe he would find some other useful items along the way too.
Finally he reached the entrance to what was known as the "Black Spiral Staircase", but actually consisted out of a vast network of tunnels.
Entering the tunnels to find protection from the harsh winds in this height, William took off the hood of his cape, resting for a bit before he'd continue.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:24 pm

"Huh? I didn't leave! There was an earthquake! And Acro is still trapped in that tunnel! That's why I came here in the first place! I can't even touch the rocks, so as much as it pains me to say this, we need your help!"
William was shocked. How could he have forgotten something this important only for a Link Cable! Was he really that selfish? But since this was no time for self-pity, he pushed those thoughts aside, adressing Astrid with:
"Follow me! We need to save him!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:36 pm

"Then what are we waiting here for?! Let's go!" Astrid sang as he waited for William to lead the way. He was happy to help. He slithered about as he followed the ghastly, seeming to hum a slight tune. When he came to the rock wall he asked, 'What should we do? Can't Acro just use Rock Slide to move these rocks?"

Acro heard voices on the other side of the wall, he tried to stand but pain shot through his leg causing him to cry out in pain. He hugged his leg with his wings, trying to endure the pain.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:48 pm

"If he didn't manage to free himself, he should still be stuck under a rock somewhere in there. And while I don't know anything about that "Rock Slide" move, I'll go out on a nonexistant limb and say that one would have to be able to move freely to use it. So we need you to get in there and free him. Let's go!", William explained before he floated through the rocks again, hoping to find the Archen still alive.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Acro was deadAlive and well, except for his foot which was still stuck and bruised. He saw William and soon after a Dratini wriggling it's way through the narrow and tight spaces. Acro was relieved tha the two were alive and well. He spoke, "Hey William, there's a bag over there with items in it, could you go check it out?" he asked as Astrid used a waterpulse to blast the rock off of his foot. When the archen was free he used rock slide to move the rocks and make way.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:48 pm

Through the rocks giving way, William had to be careful not to be crushed by any of them, as while they were falling, they still counted as Rock type. Somehow he managed to keep that bag from being damaged, a small miracle in itself.
"I'm glad you're okay. Now then, let's see..."
As he opened it, it revealed two Blowback Orbs and one TM Shadow Ball.
"Well...since neither of you can use the TM, would it be okay if I take it? I don't need the orbs, though."
He didn't show it, but William was happy, that the tortures he had to endure with Astrid seemed to have paid off a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:12 pm

"Go ahead, I already have two of those, and Astrid can't use the move so we have no need of them. I'm trying to sell them in fact, hasn't been going too good..." Acro brought out the two TMs, he didn't want such important tms to go to waste so he refused to just toss them. "Thanks for saving me though!" he said to his saviors, he instantly regretted it.

Astrid was happy to see his friend safe again. So he decided to hug his friend. He wrapped around the Archen and began to squeeze, oblivious to the chocking noises the Archen was making.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:18 pm

While the sight of Acro being strangled by Astrid certainly was an amusing one, William still decided to help him.
"Uh...Astrid? Maybe you should divide your happiness over larger periods of time...you know, so he has more of it. I think you have been more than nice enough to him for today..."
Not only did Acro have to endure Astrid far longer than he did, Acro was also vulnerable to "hugs".
William knew, that his life wasn't a desirable one, but for nothing in and beyond the world he would have agreed to switch lives with the Archen.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:32 pm

Astrid seemed a bit sad but let go of the archen and perked up again, "So what are we going to do now? Are we going to go find the joke that made the mountain laugh?" He said innocently. He didn't notice the Archen coughing a bit and falling over as he passed out. He only noticed when the Archen got back up a few seconds later, "Come on Acro it's no time to sleep, we have to go explore more!"

Acro whined, "Astrid I think you've had enough for today, go back to the guild."
"No way i'm too energized, i'm sure Willy wants me to stay right Willy?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Happy to have the chance to get rid of the Dratini, William immediately began to speak, making up his argument as he went on.
"Actually...it might be best for us all to leave for now. We are all exhausted and...uh...the mountain might laugh again, so one of us could get hurt. And you wouldn't want for us to get hurt, now would you?
The mountain should still be here tomorrow, and we all would have new energy. So I think we should leave. Maybe we'll meet us again..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:50 pm

"But I want to explore more..." the dratini whined. He began to think for a reason, "I don't have any powerful moves, we could search for a TM for me!" The dratini grew genuinely excited at the thought, "I want to be strong like Willy and Acro!" The dratini begged.
Acro sighed, "I'm tired though Astrid, and i'm sure Willy is too. We don't have as much energy as you right Willy?" the prehistoric bird ruffled his own feathers in a shake as he finally realized he was covered in dirt and dust from the rocks. The dratini was equally as dirty but didn't seem to mind.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:59 pm

While he wasn't dirty in the slightest, William wholeheartedly agreed.
"I've done my research about this place when I was studying the Link Cable. There are no TM here, that would contain any move you don't already know. Also, as Acro had already said, I am quite tired. There is zero-to-none reason for us to stay here any longer."
Hoping that Astrid wouldn't see the obvious fallacy in his next argument, he continued:
"Also, if we leave right now, tomorrow, when you can adventure at full speed again, will come sooner, don't you think? Right now, we would slow the expedition down, but by leaving now, we would be able to get more adventuring done in less time."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:09 pm

The dratini thought for a bit and saw the reasoning behind it, "That...sounds...AWESOME! Willy, you HAVE to come adventuring with us again, bring a friend of yours even! The more the merrier, and I want it to be as merry as possible!" Astrid slithered in a quick circle around the Ghastly's shadow and then around Acro, expressing his joy even more thinking that his voice wasn't enough.

Acro sighed with relief and sent a thankful look to the Ghastly. "So, what kind of move DO you want?" he asked the Dratini. The dratini hadn't noticed him once more for he was busy making circuits around the two in excitement. Acro's feathers puffed up in slight annoyance at the dratini but smoothed back down as he calmed himself.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:16 pm

William already imagined himself back at home in the Pecha Forest, yearning for the isolation he had grown to hate over all those years. And in that moment, completely ignoring the other two Pokémon, he solemly swore to himself, never, ever to go on an adventure with that Dratini again. He didn't know, how wrong he would be...
Hoping to be able to keep Astrid believing, that they would adventure again tomorrow, he asked:
"So, where will you guys be tomorrow? What mysteries will you be uncovering?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:26 pm

"We're not sure" Astrid declared, "But wherever it is it's going to be someplace fun and exciting!" The pokemon's eyes glittered with excitement as it fantasized over different adventures and possibilities that could occur.
"Hopefully nowhere dangerous..." Acro sighed, he hoped for maybe a relaxing day at the small pond, or maybe just hang in his sleeping quarters and sleep. He could use a vacation right then, it would feel like heaven if he did have one. He looked to Willy, "Care to lead the way?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:35 pm

"Uh...are you sure your mind didn't get damaged? You DO still know, where the exit is, don't you?
Just to be sure...what's your name?"
William was genuinely concerned about Acro. A memory failure like this might have been expected to come from Astrid, but Acro had always appeared to be rather focussed up to now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a lot of stuff.   The hunt for a lot of stuff. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The hunt for a lot of stuff.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next